Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Seun Why Did You Remove My Topic? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Why Did You Remove My Topic? (663 Views)

Do You Remove Late Pple From Your Facebook? / Why Are My Topic's Views Decreasing Instead Of Increasing? / Seun Why Did You Remove My Thread From Front Page ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Why Did You Remove My Topic? by Tudor2: 1:09pm On May 15, 2009
There's something really funny going on behind the scenes at nairaland.
Seun why did you remove my topic ''WHO IS THE MODERATOR ON ISLAM SECTION,SEEMS LIKE YOU'RE INCOMPETENT''
Personally,i dont care if you remove it or not but why did you not unban me? I mean it can't be harder than removing a topic,is it?
There can't be an excuse you didn't see,coz it's well stated by me that i've been banned by the moderators of the islam section.no response from you why i've been banned or when i'm going to be unbanned. . .(this is poor user service)
PLEASE i'd like to know if i'd be unbanned in this life time,so i can move on if need be.
Re: Seun Why Did You Remove My Topic? by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 15, 2009
i noticed the topic was removed as well.
na laugh i just laugh.

but my guy, just calm down. at least you now know how this place is run.
Re: Seun Why Did You Remove My Topic? by Tudor2: 2:24pm On May 15, 2009
Shame,terrible shame! The government does this,now we getting this on nairaland. . .goes show people overdo it when given the smallest power
Re: Seun Why Did You Remove My Topic? by jaybee3(m): 2:28pm On May 15, 2009
@ Seun.
Now you know why Mrcrackles had to send warning messages to this lunatic. Some people just can't be related to in a matured/democratic way. They are more used to the military way of life.
Re: Seun Why Did You Remove My Topic? by amebono13: 3:31pm On May 15, 2009
jay bee:

@ Seun.
Now you know why Mrcrackles had to send warning messages to this lunatic. Some people just can't be in a matured/democratic way. They are more used to the military way of life.

this was so uncalled for
Re: Seun Why Did You Remove My Topic? by Tudor2: 5:09pm On May 15, 2009
@jaybee.
Birds of the same feather with mrcarkles i see,jus couldn't resist insulting me. . . . Go on,have your shot
Re: Seun Why Did You Remove My Topic? by Tudor2: 5:11pm On May 15, 2009
@jaybee.
come to think of it,i know you,you're one of those unintelligent peeps insulting people who diagree with you at the islam section. . . .dude aren't you supposd to be at jummat today (dnt 4get to share whatever was preached)
Re: Seun Why Did You Remove My Topic? by ifyalways(f): 7:53pm On May 15, 2009
Noticed the Thread was gone.
heheeeeeeeeeeee   cheesy
Re: Seun Why Did You Remove My Topic? by Tudor2: 1:46am On May 16, 2009
Still no answer,i wonder why. . . . . . .
Re: Seun Why Did You Remove My Topic? by amebono13: 1:08pm On May 16, 2009
Tudör:

@jaybee.
come to think of it,i know you,you're one of those unintelligent peeps insulting people who diagree with you at the islam section. . . .dude aren't you supposd to be at jummat today (dnt 4get to share whatever was preached)

this second post was uncalled for? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Orphanages / Why Cant The North Be Fair? / Fellow Nl, Let Take Our Friendship To A New Level!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.