Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,426 members, 7,853,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

Elvina Ibru Reveals Best Kept Secrets - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Elvina Ibru Reveals Best Kept Secrets (530 Views)

Elvina Ibru Speaks: How I Was Raped And The Victimisation That Follows / Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life / Omotola Jalade And Elvina Ibru Are Lawyers On Set Of New Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Elvina Ibru Reveals Best Kept Secrets by TopCelebritiesM: 4:46pm On Nov 02, 2015
Classic FM Radio personality and daughter of Olorogun Michael Ibru, Elvina Ibru reveals her best kept secrets recently. The 43years old lady revealed that she lost her mother when she was 17years and the mother of 7years old son, Elisha revealed that she wants to have more children with the right man. The Agbarotor... Read more http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/elvina-ibru-reveals-best-kept-secrets/

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Stuns In The ‘corruption Of Eve’ / Tonto Dikeh Misses Kissing Her ‘kingkong’..(see What She Posted) / An (my) Open Letter To DONJAZZY Supreme Leader #SMD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.