Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

An (my) Open Letter To DONJAZZY Supreme Leader #SMD - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An (my) Open Letter To DONJAZZY Supreme Leader #SMD (527 Views)

Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of / Jude Okoye Reacts To Donjazzy And Olamide's Reconciliation / D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An (my) Open Letter To DONJAZZY Supreme Leader #SMD by jokhen10: 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
good morning boss, i am writing directly to u because i realize dat ve got to tak d bull by d horn no mata how crazy it seems, dats how genius are born. I can continue to dream of working with u till my dying dayz without living d dream if i make no effort, i might be financially handicapped to tow d ryt part like doing a song, paying to upload it on a syt online & share d link, unfortunately i cnt afford it,(scoffs) my story is unbelievable, lemme not bore u with it, everyone has a story too.
All i am trying to say is, this is my own way of turning my disadvantage to advantage & my lemon to lemonade. Please give me a chance to prove to you i can be ur next star. Of course i know d nature & d sensitivity of ur job, i know as a popular figure you have a name & a personality to protect but i can swear by my grand father's grave if not for d bible detesting it that i intend no trouble, plz agree to work with me, music is a grt tool i need to make me real happy at least for once.This is crazy stuff i know, m only a total stranger, plz take d risk n grant my request, a risk for a life. I won't disappoint you i am confident in my abilities, i'd surpass ur expectations.
Or at least lemme be one of ur errand boys, even though i know u would have many @ ur beck n call but i ask on mercy ground. You re my Angel & i ur Jacob m not lettn go until u grant my wish....With faith i await my fate.
Re: An (my) Open Letter To DONJAZZY Supreme Leader #SMD by Airforce1(m): 12:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
I pray he listens to you
Re: An (my) Open Letter To DONJAZZY Supreme Leader #SMD by BrownCookie(f): 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
Sentimental story of life.

Anyways,here is my advice;

If you want Don Jazzy to notice you,upload a video of you singing or doing whatever it is you know how to do with music on a social media e.g Instagram,Twitter,Snapchat then tag his username on it.

Don't forget to add this ur story ooh but make sure you type correctly.
Re: An (my) Open Letter To DONJAZZY Supreme Leader #SMD by OCTAVO: 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
Get his attention on instagram. Upload your works and tag him.

(1) (Reply)

It’s Over: Kylie Jenner Breaks Up With Tyga On His Birthday / Waje: We Haven’t Taken The Chances The Guys Have Taken In The Industry / Pro-dancer, Kaffy And Comedian, Bovi Revealed As Headies 2015 Hosts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.