Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Should My Friend Stop Dating This Girl - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Should My Friend Stop Dating This Girl (536 Views)

I Will Never Forget What This Girl Did To Me! / I Met This Girl, Should I Call Her ?. / My Friend In UK Need A Lady For Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should My Friend Stop Dating This Girl by daniel56(m): 5:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
A friend of my have a girlfriend, he love dis girl, he use to buy tins for her but the girl never buy for his boyfriend not for once, the girl ask my friend for money to do her hair the guy gave her because of her birthday last week,
The girl give her boyfriend to update her whatsap application, so I update her whatsapp and we found out she have many lover, and she save her boyfriend name "mike 1" on the phone and d same girl ask many boys for money for her hair on whatsup,
Her friend ask her on whatsapp how is matthew, are u both together check her reply "hmmmm"

What did you think my friend should do if she ask of money and visit him
Re: Should My Friend Stop Dating This Girl by Cutehector(m): 5:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
Mchew...

1 Like

Re: Should My Friend Stop Dating This Girl by sissylucy(f): 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2015
embarassedEnglish in trouble
Re: Should My Friend Stop Dating This Girl by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
Op concentrate on your education,frm what you wrote there it obvious you are still very young.....tell your frnd to forsake g.fs and face his futuresadsadsad
Re: Should My Friend Stop Dating This Girl by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
sissylucy:
embarassedEnglish in trouble
cheesycheesy:Dno be small ooo d guy murder english no be smallcheesycheesy
Re: Should My Friend Stop Dating This Girl by birdt: 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
Joining the best online dating site,Whereweallmeet,is the only thing you need to do.
Re: Should My Friend Stop Dating This Girl by charlsbob: 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.

(1) (Reply)

Soul Mate In Lagos Needed For A Serious Relationship / Dating An 18years Old Girl. Bad Or Not? / I Need A Decent Christian Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.