Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Will You Use This Belt Powerbank If It Comes Out? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Will You Use This Belt Powerbank If It Comes Out? (3612 Views)

Do You Really Need A Powerbank If You Use Gionee Mseries Phone? / How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? / The type of phone you use is a reflection of who you are. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Use This Belt Powerbank If It Comes Out? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
We all have experienced the powerbank craze in Nigeria with products ranging from Xiaomi, Romoss, Lumsing, OnePlus filling the electronic market, fake and original alike. I could go on and on but that wouldn't change the craze we have unknowingly picked up. This is no fault of ours though, I mean - *As NEPA no dey too bring light*

As we get this power banks, we come to the realization that some are quite heavy to carry and not that portable when we just wanna move around light. But what if it is systematically strapped around us. Wouldn't that make it easier?! The answer is YES.

The Ion Leather Belt promises to give us that so that we get that On-the-go feeling and can still power up our devices without feeling uncomfortable. It has a capacity of 3,000mAh(basically just one full charge cycle for most smartphones) and an LED indicator for the battery level like a basic powerbank should have. Charging up the powerbank is done by inserting the belt pin into the USB port. The charging of any device you have happens at the end of the belt where you can just insert a usb cord and feed your phone with mAh juice. This is an ongoing project that's being funded on Kickstarter and it's funding keeps growing by the day.

When it debuts, will you acquire it?

http://www.techspecular.com/2015/11/will-you-use-this-belt-powerbank-if-it.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Will You Use This Belt Powerbank If It Comes Out? by SexyStrawberry(f): 7:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
No!

2 Likes

Re: Will You Use This Belt Powerbank If It Comes Out? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: Will You Use This Belt Powerbank If It Comes Out? by SexyStrawberry(f): 7:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
Lycantant:

Why

just imagining the radiation its gonna cause around my waist, just about anything these days causes cancer, prevention is better than cure u know, and am a lady, I need children u know grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Use This Belt Powerbank If It Comes Out? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

just imagining the radiation its gonna cause around my waist, just about anything these days causes cancer, prevention is better than cure u know, and am a lady, I need children u know grin

Noteworthy point dear

1 Like

Re: Will You Use This Belt Powerbank If It Comes Out? by lekjons(m): 7:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
use the belt at the expense of ur konji..

3 Likes

Re: Will You Use This Belt Powerbank If It Comes Out? by GogetterMD(m): 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
What now happens when it shortcircuits and explodes

1 Like

Re: Will You Use This Belt Powerbank If It Comes Out? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
lekjons:
use the belt at the expense of ur konji..

I don't think it depletes konji o
Re: Will You Use This Belt Powerbank If It Comes Out? by lekjons(m): 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2015
Lycantant:

I don't think it depletes konji o
ok, dey dia, dey trust those hungry chinese..

1 Like

Re: Will You Use This Belt Powerbank If It Comes Out? by lekjons(m): 7:19pm On Nov 02, 2015
GogetterMD:
ask dem oo..

me can never play with my precious "jt"
Re: Will You Use This Belt Powerbank If It Comes Out? by SexyStrawberry(f): 7:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
Lycantant:

Noteworthy point dear
yes dearie
Re: Will You Use This Belt Powerbank If It Comes Out? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
GogetterMD:

Deek goes angry
Re: Will You Use This Belt Powerbank If It Comes Out? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
The belt na for Chinese people wey dey born anyhow...

1 Like

Re: Will You Use This Belt Powerbank If It Comes Out? by ril19(m): 10:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
NO I WON'T!!!

It may have the potential for hazard on my John Thomas. you know what i mean; radioactive sh!t affecting my procreative ability. olorun ma je sha

1 Like

Re: Will You Use This Belt Powerbank If It Comes Out? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2015
ril19:
NO I WON'T!!!

It may have the potential for hazard on my John Thomas. you know what i mean; radioactive sh!t affecting my procreative ability. olorun ma je sha

Lmao!!
Re: Will You Use This Belt Powerbank If It Comes Out? by lilbazy(m): 10:32pm On Nov 02, 2015
El_rufai + Sanusi + Buhari =Boko haram!!!! Quote me and die young!
Re: Will You Use This Belt Powerbank If It Comes Out? by EpicNigerian(m): 11:34pm On Nov 02, 2015
lilbazy:
El_rufai + Sanusi + Buhari =Boko haram!!!! Quote me and die young!
See as u dey embarrass urself anyhow. Na by force to comment?

1 Like

Re: Will You Use This Belt Powerbank If It Comes Out? by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 03, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

i want to fork you kiss

Hian.....
Re: Will You Use This Belt Powerbank If It Comes Out? by harmbhrosz(m): 12:34am On Nov 03, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

i want to fork you kiss
bad egg angry
Re: Will You Use This Belt Powerbank If It Comes Out? by DaFlash: 2:16am On Nov 03, 2015
Na this kind invention dey make unlucky person reach FP when the person waist don blow off finish "(Very Graphic pic) see what powerbank belt did to this person" God forbid.

4 Likes

Re: Will You Use This Belt Powerbank If It Comes Out? by amparas(m): 5:50am On Nov 03, 2015
Sperm killer lol grin grin
Re: Will You Use This Belt Powerbank If It Comes Out? by Adeoba10(m): 6:50am On Nov 03, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

10000+ Likes
U are ryt, infact as a guy, wearing boxers n trousers for a long period of time is dangerous, not to talk of wearing black trouser, with PowerBank belt emitting heat, under scorching sun.... Killing d spe*m gradually

1 Like

Re: Will You Use This Belt Powerbank If It Comes Out? by BIDEEN: 7:19am On Nov 03, 2015
Chinese childbirth control in action again like they did in 2003
Re: Will You Use This Belt Powerbank If It Comes Out? by deanoffaculty: 8:07am On Nov 03, 2015
There is no doubt about the fact.....the radiation,no matter how low will affect 'Konji'. That was why it was announced some years back that people should not be putting mobile phones in chest-pocket because of radiation effects on Heart.
Also it increases the risk of having cancer. So that CANCER OF THE WAIST/P*N*S will not be introduced.
The innovation is great but the effect is more greater. God will always help us IJN.
Re: Will You Use This Belt Powerbank If It Comes Out? by chudyprince: 8:25am On Nov 03, 2015
looks like a suicide belt grin, anyway if your battery performance is such weak to d extent of wearing a belt fashioned power bank like this, i think you need a battery replacement instead.
Re: Will You Use This Belt Powerbank If It Comes Out? by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 03, 2015
DaFlash:
Na this kind invention dey make unlucky person reach FP when the person waist don blow off finish "(Very Graphic pic) see what powerbank belt did to this person" God forbid.

Re: Will You Use This Belt Powerbank If It Comes Out? by oloriooko(m): 11:09am On Nov 03, 2015
the area of application of this device is totally unacceptable to the production of future generations

this is a western world well calculated attempt to paralyze African men waist ministry grin grin grin
Re: Will You Use This Belt Powerbank If It Comes Out? by encryptjay(m): 11:13am On Nov 03, 2015
Too risky
Re: Will You Use This Belt Powerbank If It Comes Out? by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 03, 2015
oloriooko:
the area of application of this device is totally unacceptable to the production of future generations

this is a western world well calculated attempt to paralyze African men waist ministry grin grin grin

Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Use Your Airtel 2G Plan To Download With A 3G Speed / Iphone 9 Review,specifications And Price / My MTN Sim Does Not Exist When Called

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.