Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

My MTN Sim Does Not Exist When Called - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My MTN Sim Does Not Exist When Called (3622 Views)

How Do I View Numbers Sharing My Mtn Data With Me? / How To Make Your Mtn Sim Eligible For Mtn N200 For 1gb / Airtel SIM Does Not Work With My Phone, Others Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My MTN Sim Does Not Exist When Called by Tesclaros(m): 10:55am On May 09, 2022
Please house I am in dire need of help to retrieve my MTN sim that i stopped using for a year plus. Today i tried using the sim in my phone and it said “Invalid sim” when i called the number with another phone it said “Phone no does not exist”
I don’t want to lose this number and I am ready to pay whatsoever to get my number back. Who knows who can help me with this
Re: My MTN Sim Does Not Exist When Called by parkervero(m): 12:13pm On May 09, 2022
Tesclaros:
Please house I am in dire need of help to retrieve my MTN sim that i stopped using for a year plus. Today i tried using the sim in my phone and it said “Invalid sim” when i called the number with another phone it said “Phone no does not exist”
I don’t want to lose this number and I am ready to pay whatsoever to get my number back. Who knows who can help me with this
You know what to do na.
Re: My MTN Sim Does Not Exist When Called by Tesclaros(m): 12:52pm On May 09, 2022
parkervero:

You know what to do na.
I don’t my bro.. pls tell me if you know
Re: My MTN Sim Does Not Exist When Called by parkervero(m): 12:57pm On May 09, 2022
Tesclaros:
I don’t my bro.. pls tell me if you know

Go get your National Id, with a thousand naira, head to mtn office, retrieve your number. Make sure you were the one that registered the simcard at the time of purchase otherwise your number is gone, gone for good.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Google Advises Android Users To Delete These 24 Banned Apps / Phones And Tablets Made In Osun State, Nigeria [photos] / How To Use Mtn Bundle4u N25,700 And Xtradata 20gb For N20 On Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.