Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Why It Is Illogical To Claim That 'PDP' Destroyed Nigeria For Sixteen Years - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why It Is Illogical To Claim That 'PDP' Destroyed Nigeria For Sixteen Years (31232 Views)

It’s Clear Sign That PDP Will Win In 2019 – Jonathan / Why It Is Illogical To Claim That 'PDP' Destroyed Nigeria For 16 Years - Part 2 / Claim that PDP Responsible for 16 Years Of Ruins - Very Logical (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why It Is Illogical To Claim That 'PDP' Destroyed Nigeria For Sixteen Years by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
ishiamu:
M

Mek I go show that guy offered u his sis first so he will be aware grin cheesy grin cheesy
Bros abeg o no go there jare.
Re: Why It Is Illogical To Claim That 'PDP' Destroyed Nigeria For Sixteen Years by ishiamu(m): 9:27pm On Nov 03, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros abeg o no go there jare.

LoL.... yyou wan eat egusi and okro soup @ the same time baa?
Re: Why It Is Illogical To Claim That 'PDP' Destroyed Nigeria For Sixteen Years by richeso: 9:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
ihatesycophant:

[s]Mr. young boi, there is no way you will mention people and not mentioned the party they belong and the head of such party because the head (president) is the arrowhead of the party and he's expected to execute the party's manifesto to the last letter. You cannot say anything about America today without mentioning Republican or Democrat and its head at different times of reign, erroneously will you hear those that work for them to achieve feat or bad record. People are shutting Obama today for his antichrist policies but you will never hear the underground move of his lieutenants that are giving him advise. GEJ, OBJ, Yara'dua and its PDP cannot be exonerated for the mess the country is today because if it were record of progress, we will also trace it to them. I remember three month ago that news filtered that our refineries have started working to about 60%, PDP quickly came out that APC is taking theirs and GEJ glory but just last month that the true picture came out they could not say anything again. I want you to always remember that the buck stops at the table of the president not even his vice because vice is just an appendage, its has no constitutional role as far as the president is around.
The question you refused to ask yourself is, what did the president do when these people were eaten deep the treasury? He has all the machinery at his disposal to do and undo but did he use them. The last dispensation was out to enrich individuals at not to enrich the nation for greater tomorrow. Look around and you will know that GEJ only empower individuals in his cabinet and not the nation. If I may ask you, who's fault? Is it the person that relegate and relinquish his responsibilities of giving us a virile, vibrant and viable nation or his lieutenants?[/s]

Son, There's 1 fact we can not trow away. If the president say YES, Everyone will not completely say YES else the Senate will not have review Buhari ministerial nominees. there are rule of law and system of gov even the president MUST Abide by some rules and if the system is working against him instead of supporting him , son there is no way he can perform better. this is a simple fact i know very much, from the unset They never wanted GEJ there, there was no better option then and GEJ was the Vice President, they only allow his 4yrs just to arrange things and also making sure all his efforts towards positive change is destroyed so they can trow him out not to rule another 4yrs and bring back the power to North. all GEJ period , the northerners did not support him, in the elites and cabals zone 99% are Northerners.. many northerners voted GEJ out not because he is not good to them but because he is not a Northerner else you might want to tell me amidst all the good things he did for the north yet the north has the highest number of votes that push him out...

About Party and People... You could have said GEJ, OBJ, Bla bla bla is corrupt ( After Court judgement Ofcourse ) then i will not respond to your bla bla bla.. but if you said PDP is corrupt without mentioning names you are WRONG. because you call PDP to hide the People of PDP.
so what if all gov and even GEJ decamp to APC.. who then is the PDP we are talking? Ghosts ?

Also to rap it up..I will assume you as a owner of a car who drives a group of students to school, you drove them safely not because you are an expert driver or so good at what you do but because there was CO-OPERATION Amidst the process else if majority of this students are against you there is no way you can get a safe ride because they will do everything to make the Minority think you are not a good driver and Of-course they will succeed..why ? they the majority is from the North, driver is from the south. 80% of the nations high offices are of this majority.

If there is no Co-operation there is no way even GOD can make things work for good unless killing everyone..

In the case of GEJ..i will say to you that "Any kingdom divided against itself is laid waste; and any city or house divided against itself will not stand."

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Illogical To Claim That 'PDP' Destroyed Nigeria For Sixteen Years by richeso: 9:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
aresa:

Excusing GEJ's worthlessness and incompetence per not jailing corrupt officials because of propaganda, powerful forces and other nonsense is stale and overplayed, it's redundant and pathetic.

Of what use is a president with all the armed forces, powers and institutions at his disposal and still scared of mare individuals?

And you wonder why Nigerians sent him back to his village...

Just shutup.. and answer this.. Where are this Corrupt officials now ? e.g OBJ, Amechi etc..
Re: Why It Is Illogical To Claim That 'PDP' Destroyed Nigeria For Sixteen Years by ExInferis(m): 8:31am On Nov 04, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
No sir! I haven't held any public office at any time.

Tactful response.

One like.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why It Is Illogical To Claim That 'PDP' Destroyed Nigeria For Sixteen Years by danemenike: 9:05am On Nov 04, 2015
Ioannes:

OK. there is one thing I want you to take away from here today.

whenever you are dealing with issues, you go from general to specifics and not the other way around.

start with which party was in power apduring the period in question? PDP

so the next logical question would be, who were those in the PDP during the said period? then u go and open their register

No offence bro, I don't understand.
and begin to call names. I hope u understand this.
Re: Why It Is Illogical To Claim That 'PDP' Destroyed Nigeria For Sixteen Years by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 05, 2015
8unit:

party is never their conscience young man. That conscience lives with them and it's not party that directs their conscience. A thief in PDP Is a thief too in APC.

Ok let me ask u; will you still call GEJ Corrupt If He and his wife now should defect to APC?

Will Chibuike Amaechi still be a saint if He apologises to PDP Now and defect back to them?

Answer me

What an arrogant post.
Re: Why It Is Illogical To Claim That 'PDP' Destroyed Nigeria For Sixteen Years by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:12pm On Nov 05, 2015
smuth:

[size=13pt]It appears his point is too big for you to digest or your brain is too small to understand the logic, let me help your situation with a simple analogy.

Take a bottle of coke, pour it in a bottle of fanta, now drink from that bottle of fanta. Will the taste of that drink change to fanta? A change of bottle will not change the taste.

Now picture this, suppose Goodluck Jonathan that you hate so much now change his party to join APC will you still count him as the PDP that destroyed Nigeria for 16 years?

PDP is just a party name just like any other party name. If APC truly want to practice the change that they preach then no former PDP members should be allowed to join APC in the first place. A thief will remain a thief even if he changes is home address.

If after reading this and you still can't understand the logic then you and the fools that click on like are irredeemably daft.
[/size]
you people are so dunce that I decided not to reply all the quotes...but u are too dense that you tot u knw wpt u are saying.

If barcanista, the idiot, thought we shld blame people and not party, why the senseess posts and analysis abt APC?

Why do u wailers wail APC and not individual?

Who are the individual representing? Which party?

Every party has an ideology, manifesto that they work on.

While David mark wld av walked away if he had forged the code on conduct because PDP wld av cared less, APC wldnt.

Everyone is corrupt, but will you blame an individual or the party who fail to prosecute that individual?

You people are dunce?

because he felt like exhornorating PDP and absolving them of their crimes didn't mean PDP's non challant policy towards corruption wasn't the cause.

If PDP, the first political party to be in power after that democatic hiatus has a zero tolerance for corruption, are we going to here?

If Jonathan joins APC, he will understand that even if he has to be corrupt, it won't be as a manner of impunity. This time around, if u get caught, u get burned!

Period!!!
Re: Why It Is Illogical To Claim That 'PDP' Destroyed Nigeria For Sixteen Years by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
Activa:
They did it under the umbrella of PDP.
You don't need all this long story to prove this.

Simple.

Bad citizens in Nigeria could be law abiding in England.

People who drive recklessly in Nigeria don't do so in the USA.

The operating environment matters. MTN has also learnt the hard way. Don't do in Nigeria what you won't do in Britain.

Leadership is everything.
Then Simply put it this way:-
PDP Looted Nigeria, not GEJ, NOI, Dazien Mmadueke,
So PMB should probe PDP not those people.
You committed and offence in Abuja as a politician and move over to Lagos becomes a pastor therefore other politicians should be held responsible since u are no longer a politician.
Re: Why It Is Illogical To Claim That 'PDP' Destroyed Nigeria For Sixteen Years by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 05, 2015
IbnSultaan:
acrobatics.

PDP was the ruling party for the past 16years.
you have no justification not to accept that your actions and inactions is responsible for putting us in this quagmire

You committed and offence in Abuja as a politician and move over to Lagos becomes a pastor therefore other politicians should be held responsible since u are no longer a politician.
Re: Why It Is Illogical To Claim That 'PDP' Destroyed Nigeria For Sixteen Years by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2015
Activa:
They did it under the umbrella of PDP.
You don't need all this long story to prove this.

Simple.

Bad citizens in Nigeria could be law abiding in England.

People who drive recklessly in Nigeria don't do so in the USA.

The operating environment matters. MTN has also learnt the hard way. Don't do in Nigeria what you won't do in Britain.

Leadership is everything.

Re: Why It Is Illogical To Claim That 'PDP' Destroyed Nigeria For Sixteen Years by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
you people are so dunce that I decided not to reply all the quotes...but u are too dense that you tot u knw wpt u are saying.

If barcanista, the idiot, thought we shld blame people and not party, why the senseess posts and analysis abt APC?

While David mark wld av walked away if he had forged the code on conduct because PDP wld av cared less, APC wldnt.

Everyone is corrupt, but will you blame an individual or the party who fail to prosecute that individual?

You people are dunce?

because he felt like exhornorating PDP and absolving them of their crimes didn't mean PDP's non challant policy towards corruption wasn't the cause.

If PDP, the first political party to be in power after that democatic hiatus has a zero tolerance for corruption, are we going to here?

If Jonathan joins APC, he will understand that even if he has to be corrupt, it won't be as a manner of impunity. This time around, if u get caught, u get burned!

Period!!!
Re: Why It Is Illogical To Claim That 'PDP' Destroyed Nigeria For Sixteen Years by smuth(m): 5:36am On Nov 06, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

You people are dunce?

Period!!!

[size=14pt]This is pure trash...when has all the crooks in PDP that ported to APC suddenly become saints?. Your foolishness knows no bound. This is what your Ameachi said "We steal because people don't stone us" with people like you in our society our leaders will continue to play on our intelligence. We will continue to have recycled old leaders until youths like you stop thinking with your anus.[/size]
Re: Why It Is Illogical To Claim That 'PDP' Destroyed Nigeria For Sixteen Years by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:03am On Nov 06, 2015
smuth:

[size=14pt]This is pure trash...when has all the crooks in PDP that ported to APC suddenly become saints?. Your foolishness knows no bound. This is what your Ameachi said "We steal because people don't stone us" with people like you in our society our leaders will continue to play on our intelligence. We will continue to have recycled old leaders until youths like you stop thinking with your anus.[/size]
dude, shut the Bleep up. You're disgusting: intellectually speaking.

Where did I mention people being saints from all my comments? Where did I say porting to another party makes them saints? Where did I say APC is not corrupt?

The whole argument of party's acrtion towards her corrupt representatives suddenly happened to fly past your reasoning ability? Or you're so dunce that an important point must skip u during logical arguments. That is why its useless replying dunces like you u quoted me.

Ameachi stood before the Senate and said, "I have never received bribe.." Now, as a former PDP governor, I expected everyone to dig out his past deals and indict him., instead, you, like them, is just wailing like a wounded dog!

That's PDP for you. Senseess party!

The only governor I ever respected in PDP and who I am pained that he didn't even make a cut for the ministerial appointment was Donald Duke and the late yar dua who later became president. Their works as governors during their time speak for them.

Dude, shut the Bleep up again and mute your vapid arguments
Re: Why It Is Illogical To Claim That 'PDP' Destroyed Nigeria For Sixteen Years by smuth(m): 9:46am On Nov 06, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
dude, shut the Bleep up. You're disgusting: intellectually speaking.

Where did I mention people being saints from all my comments? Where did I say porting to another party makes them saints? Where did I say APC is not corrupt?

The whole argument of party's acrtion towards her corrupt representatives suddenly happened to fly past your reasoning ability? Or you're so dunce that an important point must skip u during logical arguments. That is why its useless replying dunces like you u quoted me.

Ameachi stood before the Senate and said, "I have never received bribe.." Now, as a former PDP governor, I expected everyone to dig out his past deals and indict him., instead, you, like them, is just wailing like a wounded dog!

That's PDP for you. Senseess party!

The only governor I ever respected in PDP and who I am pained that he didn't even make a cut for the ministerial appointment was Donald Duke and the late yar dua who later became president. Their works as governors during their time speak for them.

Dude, shut the Bleep up again and mute your vapid arguments

[size=13pt]You case is worst than i thought, Just listen to yourself:

"The only governor I ever respected in PDP and who I am pained that he didn't even make a cut for the ministerial appointment was Donald Duke and the late yar dua who later became president".

What now happened to the " Ideology" you mentioned about PDP? Isn't Donald Duke part of the party with that "Ideology"? Are you now agreeing with me that it is the individual and not the party we should hold responsible? Oya bring ya head and collect kunk...People make up party and not the other way round. If you still don't get this then you are irredeemably daft.[/size]
Re: Why It Is Illogical To Claim That 'PDP' Destroyed Nigeria For Sixteen Years by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:29am On Nov 06, 2015
smuth:

[size=13pt]You case is worst than i thought, Just listen to yourself:

"The only governor I ever respected in PDP and who I am pained that he didn't even make a cut for the ministerial appointment was Donald Duke and the late yar dua who later became president".

What now happened to the " Ideology" you mentioned about PDP? Isn't Donald Duke part of the party with that "Ideology"? Are you now agreeing with me that it is the individual and not the party we should hold responsible? Oya bring ya head and collect kunk...People make up party and not the other way round. If you still don't get this then you are irredeemably daft.[/size]
you are an idiot! does one govnr covers the sin of 34 others and the ineptitude of the federal government?

dude, just keep mute and stop spilling ur stupidity all over the thread!
Re: Why It Is Illogical To Claim That 'PDP' Destroyed Nigeria For Sixteen Years by richeso: 11:25am On Nov 06, 2015
its amazing till now some used and openly daft Nigerians still fighting over this simple thread Op gives.. if anybody do not understand what op gives us, then that person should CHANGE his brain.

I am willing to teach any PAID APC RAT how to make at least 1 Million Naira Monthly by using that same pc they are using to split trash..
Re: Why It Is Illogical To Claim That 'PDP' Destroyed Nigeria For Sixteen Years by byteem: 12:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
PDP'S EXCUSE FOR NON PERFORMANCE WAS THAT THE MILITARY DESTROYED NIGERIA BEYOND REPAIR... NOW APC'S EXCUSE IS PDP DESTOYED NIGERIA BEYOUND REPAIR ... SAME OLD SAME OLD

THE MILITARY TOOK OFF THEIR KAKIS AND BECAME POLITICIANS ... BECAME PDP POLITICIANS .. PDP POLITICIANS HAVE NOW BECOME APC POLITICIANS...

DOES A CHAMELEON STOP BEING A CREEPING FLY EATING REPTILE BECOS IT CAN CHANGE THE COLOUR OF ITS SKIN ... THE ANSWER IS NO..
IT SUDDENLY CANNOT GROW WINGS AND FLY... NOPE ... A SNAKE LEAVES THE LAND AND SWIMS IN WATER BUT IT STILL REMAINS A SNAKE..

MILTARY THIEVES PDP POLITICIANS OR APC POLITICIANS .. THEY ARE ALL THESAME... THEY ALL DESTROYED NIGERIA ..... WAKE UP ...
Re: Why It Is Illogical To Claim That 'PDP' Destroyed Nigeria For Sixteen Years by abagoro(m): 12:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
richeso:

Son, There's 1 fact we can not trow away. If the president say YES, Everyone will not completely say YES else the Senate will not have review Buhari ministerial nominees. there are rule of law and system of gov even the president MUST Abide by some rules and if the system is working against him instead of supporting him , son there is no way he can perform better. this is a simple fact i know very much, from the unset They never wanted GEJ there, there was no better option then and GEJ was the Vice President, they only allow his 4yrs just to arrange things and also making sure all his efforts towards positive change is destroyed so they can trow him out not to rule another 4yrs and bring back the power to North. all GEJ period , the northerners did not support him, in the elites and cabals zone 99% are Northerners.. many northerners voted GEJ out not because he is not good to them but because he is not a Northerner else you might want to tell me amidst all the good things he did for the north yet the north has the highest number of votes that push him out...

About Party and People... You could have said GEJ, OBJ, Bla bla bla is corrupt ( After Court judgement Ofcourse ) then i will not respond to your bla bla bla.. but if you said PDP is corrupt without mentioning names you are WRONG. because you call PDP to hide the People of PDP.
so what if all gov and even GEJ decamp to APC.. who then is the PDP we are talking? Ghosts ?

Also to rap it up..I will assume you as a owner of a car who drives a group of students to school, you drove them safely not because you are an expert driver or so good at what you do but because there was CO-OPERATION Amidst the process else if majority of this students are against you there is no way you can get a safe ride because they will do everything to make the Minority think you are not a good driver and Of-course they will succeed..why ? they the majority is from the North, driver is from the south. 80% of the nations high offices are of this majority.

If there is no Co-operation there is no way even GOD can make things work for good unless killing everyone..

In the case of GEJ..i will say to you that "Any kingdom divided against itself is laid waste; and any city or house divided against itself will not stand."

I don't believe anyone was against Jonathan like you are trying to paint here. Most Nigerians knew that power must return to North in 2015 including Jonathan himself but some greedy people advised him into contesting instead of PDP fielding Lamido/Amaechi as proposed by OBJ. You see he brought problems upon himself by going against the will of the world and agreement in PDP.
Re: Why It Is Illogical To Claim That 'PDP' Destroyed Nigeria For Sixteen Years by smuth(m): 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
you are an idiot! does one govnr covers the sin of 34 others and the ineptitude of the federal government?

dude, just keep mute and stop spilling ur stupidity all over the thread!

[size=14pt]Sense see you pick race.[/size]
Re: Why It Is Illogical To Claim That 'PDP' Destroyed Nigeria For Sixteen Years by yesboss20(m): 7:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
It is a pretty basic argument, eschewing all inanities and subjections in my opinion. The inference lies on the following questions: "isn't a politician subject to the dictates and ideologies of the political platform he/she represents?" and "is the party not responsible for whatsoever type of leaders it puts to the people?" That ought to be the thought-bane of our collective idée reçue.

Going by the foregoing, one could say that a man who fails at/refuses to be responsible for putting his house in order for almost two decades has FAILED. Nothing more.

Now, would we, as the people of Nigeria, refuse to try another platform because a few or many bad eggs have shape-shifted into the budding vista we seek? Of course not. The bedrock of the All Progressive Congress remains the same from the merger between the defunct ACN and CPC and the people have resolved to try President Muhammadu Buhari. He is the face we need right now, the kind of team we hoped to have at the helm of affairs with the esteemed Prof. Yemi Osinbajo as his Vice.

Change we need, and Change we shall see. Positive change at that. I believe. Do you?!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

FG Included Lagos-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget - Gbenga Ashafa / Anambra Election: Andy Uba Told To Apologize To Primate Ayodele After Defeat / Soldier Dances Zanku & Gbe Body: "I Can't Wait, Am Going Home To See My Mama"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.