Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

First China-made Passenger Jet Leaves Production Line - Al Jazeera English - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First China-made Passenger Jet Leaves Production Line - Al Jazeera English (4848 Views)

Buhari's Return To Nigeria: Presidential Jet Leaves Heathrow Airport (video) / Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera / Diezani Alison-Madueke Reacts To Al Jazeera Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First China-made Passenger Jet Leaves Production Line - Al Jazeera English by Shymm3x: 10:07pm On Nov 02, 2015
gab264:
Bro no mind them.
this folks reseons with there anus.
The scamme change u people voted, can't even lay a good policy to drive this economy.
Ur here shouting Chico.
While this country can't even produce a bicycle"

A lot of them are just ignorant and uneducated - yet folks wonder why Africa is the most backward continent on the planet. Normal folks would praise this laudable move...only clowns will find something to critique about it.

Most folks who are conversant with tech know that China produces some of the best and most durable techs in the world. Lenovo and Huawei are classic examples. The fact that folks can't separate Chinese replicas that cater to the poorest and proper Chinese manufacturing just shows how silly these folks are.

China just killed two birds with one stone with this amazing project:

1). The future of aviation is in the Chinese and India axis due to the huge population there. And as more folks move out of poverty, with the rising middle class in those countries, the aviation market there should be supremely lucrative. So to take away the monopoly of Airbus and Boeing, and keep a huge chunk of the money in China - they decided to build an indigenous passenger jet to tap into that.

2). This is a massive technological advancement for China and, slowly but surely, it's projecting itself into the 21st century - as a force to be reckoned with. Great people with foresight.

I don't even know why anyone from Africa - a place that has been left in destruction and extreme poverty, by the western monopoly/hegemony - would even want to hate on these emerging countries trying to break the monopoly/hegemony. A lot of these folks don't know that since Africans are too lazy and lack the intellectual curiosity to rise above their current predicament - their holy grail is going to come from these emerging countries. These are the countries that will free up the world for the weaker countries to thrive through competition.

Someone needs to break open these people's heads - and inject some brain cells in there to enable them see the bigger picture. Even European countries that are the decline are queuing up to please China - yet clowns who have nothing and can't even manufacture toothbrush have something negative to say - hysterical.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: First China-made Passenger Jet Leaves Production Line - Al Jazeera English by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 02, 2015
Lol... chinco
Re: First China-made Passenger Jet Leaves Production Line - Al Jazeera English by baralatie(m): 10:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
BALLOSKI:
cool

For the fact that the plain is streamlined , but can carry up to 168 on board , I think I like it.

We love China products in Nigeria more . Since we are thinking of reviving our 'nigerian airways' , it's good we look China's way.

BUHARI, oya order 4 for us.
you won't get an order until 2023 after it can deliver its first order in 2020.
Re: First China-made Passenger Jet Leaves Production Line - Al Jazeera English by EternalTruths: 10:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
jmoore:
China, the world power.

Next world power is coming from Africa.

That country is Biafra
Re: First China-made Passenger Jet Leaves Production Line - Al Jazeera English by omenka(m): 10:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
BALLOSKI:
cool

For the fact that the plain is streamlined , but can carry up to 168 on board , I think I like it.

We love China products in Nigeria more . Since we are thinking of reviving our 'nigerian airways' , it's good we look China's way.

BUHARI, oya order 4 for us.
Baba, is there any plane in the world which isn't streamlined

NB: it is plane not "plain".

1 Like

Re: First China-made Passenger Jet Leaves Production Line - Al Jazeera English by NICOGRAVITY: 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2015
Greyworld:

Nicogravity is a known fool and you chose such person as yur mentor or are yu d same nicogravity ..... I min the foolish dude?

Secondly you will never emphasis on NEVER get a free ride in a chinese made bicycle so stop day dreaming abt the flight.

Sir, which Nicogravity do you personally know?
I'm very sure you don't know me, neither have we met.
I CHOOSE NOT TO INSULT YOU. And I refuse to call anyone a fool. As foolish as you think someone is, they are still God's loving creatures and He alone chooses how and what He creates, so, for me to call anyone a fool, I'm only insulting their maker and making myself wiser than God.
Sir, I humbly beg to know you better.
Have a nice day.
Re: First China-made Passenger Jet Leaves Production Line - Al Jazeera English by tonytony208(m): 10:35pm On Nov 02, 2015
It looks as s(c)hiny as China phone.
Re: First China-made Passenger Jet Leaves Production Line - Al Jazeera English by omenka(m): 10:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
NICOGRAVITY:
Made in China passenger jet?
Isn't it a dead trap and multiple disaster waiting to happen?
I won't fly it for free.
Made in China will always be made in China.
Imagine the kind of idiotic comment someone from a country that still imports toothpicks makes over a country producing passenger jets- and some morons went on to "like" the idiotic comment.

Dude what have you ever produced in your life

You sound so dull honestly, your tuition was indeed wasted for you to have typed "dead trap" instead of "death trap".

This is the reason I don't don't blame Shymm3x when he lumps y'all together and take you to the cleaners.

What a putso. angry
Re: First China-made Passenger Jet Leaves Production Line - Al Jazeera English by NICOGRAVITY: 10:46pm On Nov 02, 2015
omenka:
Imagine the kind of idiotic comment someone from a country that still imports toothpicks makes over a country producing passenger jets- and some morons went on to "like" the idiotic comment.

Dude what have you ever produced in your life

You sound so dull honestly, your tuition was indeed wasted for you to have typed "dead trap" instead of "death trap".

This is the reason I don't don't blame Shymm3x when he lumps y'all together and take you to the cleaners.

What a putso. angry

Thanks for the correction.
Sir, thanks once again and again.
Sir, I have made my choice, I wouldn't board that China jet.
I refuse to insult you sir.
Have a great evening sir.
Thanks sir.
Re: First China-made Passenger Jet Leaves Production Line - Al Jazeera English by egift(m): 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2015

Good. But its components are still borrowed.
Re: First China-made Passenger Jet Leaves Production Line - Al Jazeera English by Shymm3x: 11:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
egift:

Good. But its components are still borrowed.

Name one airliner on the planet without borrowed components?

Don't run away.

1 Like

Re: First China-made Passenger Jet Leaves Production Line - Al Jazeera English by egift(m): 11:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
Shymm3x:

Don't run away.

Don't get me wrong - it is a good development. I like it. I hope Nigeria gets to this level too. The United States made Dreamline (787), but most of the investment came from Japan.
Re: First China-made Passenger Jet Leaves Production Line - Al Jazeera English by Shymm3x: 11:25pm On Nov 02, 2015
egift:

Don't get me wrong - it is a good development. I like it. I hope Nigeria gets to this level too.

But why the emphasis on "borrowed components" since all airliners, including Boeing and Airbus, have tons of borrowed components?

1 Like

Re: First China-made Passenger Jet Leaves Production Line - Al Jazeera English by Missy89(f): 11:28pm On Nov 02, 2015
Shymm3x:

Don't run away.

This question is vague. You mean air planes that are 100 percent indigenous?
Re: First China-made Passenger Jet Leaves Production Line - Al Jazeera English by BALLOSKI: 11:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
baralatie:

you won't get an order until 2023 after it can deliver its first order in 2020.
that's a long time from now.
Re: First China-made Passenger Jet Leaves Production Line - Al Jazeera English by Leebeedo(m): 11:31pm On Nov 02, 2015
NICOGRAVITY:
I won't fly it for free.

I think your faulty expression is more of a "dead trap". That's a silly habit! You don't produce any but you condemn and make fun of those that tries to produce .
Re: First China-made Passenger Jet Leaves Production Line - Al Jazeera English by Missy89(f): 11:32pm On Nov 02, 2015
BALLOSKI:
that's a long time from now.

They have over 500 orders thou. Interesting
Re: First China-made Passenger Jet Leaves Production Line - Al Jazeera English by buskie13(m): 11:32pm On Nov 02, 2015
NICOGRAVITY:
I won't fly it for free.
these are de type that use techno phones..not hard to notice

1 Like

Re: First China-made Passenger Jet Leaves Production Line - Al Jazeera English by Shymm3x: 11:35pm On Nov 02, 2015
Missy89:

What's vague about my question? The emphasis is about "borrowed components".

Listen, I don't have time for useless and illiterate backward propaganda tonight. It seems you've sucked too many uncircumcised white schlongs that ya brain cells have become whitewashed. Take that elsewhere to folks with ya type of self-hating outlook.

The question is plain enough.

1 Like

Re: First China-made Passenger Jet Leaves Production Line - Al Jazeera English by BALLOSKI: 11:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
omenka:
Baba, is there any plane in the world which isn't streamlined

NB: it is plane not "plain".
yeah...they all are, but the promoters of this new 'airboy' have highlighted how more streamlined it's more than other commercial planes.

Thanks for the correction. I guess it's due to the prediction my phone is set on.
Re: First China-made Passenger Jet Leaves Production Line - Al Jazeera English by BALLOSKI: 11:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
Missy89:

do you have this anywhere in the world?
Re: First China-made Passenger Jet Leaves Production Line - Al Jazeera English by Missy89(f): 11:53pm On Nov 02, 2015
BALLOSKI:

Even if it is possible most airline manufacturers will use other components either to cut cost or get access to better tech.

Maybe in the future.
Re: First China-made Passenger Jet Leaves Production Line - Al Jazeera English by BALLOSKI: 11:53pm On Nov 02, 2015
Missy89:

They have over 500 orders thou. Interesting
yeah. This might force them to rush into the market earlier than expected..

I saw Thailand already ordered 10.
Re: First China-made Passenger Jet Leaves Production Line - Al Jazeera English by Shymm3x: 11:57pm On Nov 02, 2015
BALLOSKI:

You have got time to waste on these folks.

Boeing 787

- Engine: Rolls Royce (UK)

- Wings: Mitsubishi (Japan)

- Stabilisers: Alenia (Italy) and South Korea

- Fuselage: Italy, Japan, South Korea

- passenger doors: France

- Cargo doors: Sweden

- Software development: India

- Floor beams: India

- Wiring: France

Etc.

What is the difference?
Re: First China-made Passenger Jet Leaves Production Line - Al Jazeera English by BALLOSKI: 12:03am On Nov 03, 2015
Missy89:

Even if it is possible most airline manufacturers will use other components either to cut cost of get access to better tech.

Maybe in the future.
I believe no country has monopoly of production of commercial plane right now. And I guess this was why the sanctions imposed on Iran and Russia at a time had little bitting effect on them.

Monopoly of complete production? Maybe in the future.
Re: First China-made Passenger Jet Leaves Production Line - Al Jazeera English by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 03, 2015
Del.....
Re: First China-made Passenger Jet Leaves Production Line - Al Jazeera English by BALLOSKI: 12:17am On Nov 03, 2015
Shymm3x:

You have got time to waste on these folks.

Boeing 787

- Engine: Rolls Royce (UK)

- Wings: Mitsubishi (Japan)

- Stabilisers: Alenia (Italy) and South Korea

- Fuselage: Italy, Japan, South Korea

- passenger doors: France

- Cargo doors: Sweden

- Software development: India

- Floor beams: India

- Wiring: France

Etc.

What is the difference?
missy89 needs to read this.

1 Like

Re: First China-made Passenger Jet Leaves Production Line - Al Jazeera English by Missy89(f): 12:18am On Nov 03, 2015
BALLOSKI:

I never said there was a 100% indigenous plane so why do i need to read it?
Re: First China-made Passenger Jet Leaves Production Line - Al Jazeera English by BALLOSKI: 12:20am On Nov 03, 2015
Missy89:

I never said there was an 100% indigenous plane so why do i need to read it?
oh! I thought you did.
Re: First China-made Passenger Jet Leaves Production Line - Al Jazeera English by Descartes: 2:19am On Nov 03, 2015
Missy89:

Has nothing to do with America. In fact, How many stuffs are made in America anymore? I wont fly a Chinese made plane even if it is for free .

cheesy cheesy
Re: First China-made Passenger Jet Leaves Production Line - Al Jazeera English by clevadani: 2:52am On Nov 03, 2015
Going through this thread shows that ther is massive ignorance among our youths
Re: First China-made Passenger Jet Leaves Production Line - Al Jazeera English by Tkester: 3:53am On Nov 03, 2015
BALLOSKI:

You know missy89 is one heck of a woman, that hates to see progress made by any country other than USA. The next thing she will do now is to start citing irrelevant junks to rubbish this beautiful article. One person on this thread called her propaganda amazon, but I choose to call her Lie mistress

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Buhari Vs Original Buhari... / UNGA: President Buhari Leaves New York / What They Expected From North Vs What They Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.