Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,916 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:52 PM

First China-made Passenger Jet Leaves Production Line - Al Jazeera English - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First China-made Passenger Jet Leaves Production Line - Al Jazeera English (4842 Views)

Buhari's Return To Nigeria: Presidential Jet Leaves Heathrow Airport (video) / Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera / Diezani Alison-Madueke Reacts To Al Jazeera Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First China-made Passenger Jet Leaves Production Line - Al Jazeera English by BALLOSKI: 7:55am On Nov 03, 2015
Tkester:

You know missy89 is one heck of a woman, that hates to see progress made by any country other than USA. The next thing she will do now is to start citing irrelevant junks to rubbish this beautiful article. One person on this thread called her propaganda amazon, but I choose to call her Lie mistress
I know she's pro-America, but is it to this extent?

She's being dogmatic, I guess!
Re: First China-made Passenger Jet Leaves Production Line - Al Jazeera English by tdayof(m): 6:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
NICOGRAVITY:
Made in China passenger jet?
Isn't it a death trap and multiple disaster waiting to happen?
I won't fly it for free.
Made in China will always be made in China.
get exposed before talking.
Re: First China-made Passenger Jet Leaves Production Line - Al Jazeera English by NICOGRAVITY: 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
tdayof:
get exposed before talking.

Mr exposure, thanks so much. I'm very sure you are not more exposed than I do.
I don't have to agree with you neither do I have to think like you. Keep your opinion to yourself Mr exposure.
Very soon you will come back to Nigeria with American ascent after just 5 days in China.

1 Like

Re: First China-made Passenger Jet Leaves Production Line - Al Jazeera English by Rotimi47: 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
signature2012:
See better country with good leaders.They are always thinking ahead to make the life of their citizens better,not like our own leaders that are selfish and corrupt hearted.
You can say that again.

1 Like

Re: First China-made Passenger Jet Leaves Production Line - Al Jazeera English by tdayof(m): 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
NICOGRAVITY:

Mr exposure, thanks so much. I'm very sure you are not more exposed than I do.
I don't have to agree with you neither do I have to think like you. Keep your opinion to yourself Mr exposure.
Very soon you will come back to Nigeria with American ascent after just 5 days in China.
can you see why i asked you to get exposed ? The Airbus you fly with has some of its part manufactured in china.. do you think the Chinese are dull? For your information i wont love to argue with you, for you don't even look like some one who has engineering or manufacturing knowledge. lol TO HELL WITH AMERICAN ACCENT!!!
I speak Yoruba, British English and my lovely pidgin......!

i see you are so freaky of american accents, your post doesn't even correlate with the topic on ground.
Re: First China-made Passenger Jet Leaves Production Line - Al Jazeera English by NICOGRAVITY: 2:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
tdayof:
can you see why i asked you to get exposed ? The Airbus you fly with has some of its part manufactured in china.. do you think the Chinese are dull? For your information i wont love to argue with you, for you don't even look like some one who has engineering or manufacturing knowledge. lol TO HELL WITH AMERICAN ACCENT!!!
I speak Yoruba, British English and my lovely pidgin......!

i see you are so freaky of american accents, your post doesn't even correlate with the topic on ground.

You need deliverance urgently.
Mr Engineer and manufacturer.
KPELE, you need urgent help.
See as you manufacturing knowledge is wasting.
Oga, come and open factory or is it called manufacturing?
Re: First China-made Passenger Jet Leaves Production Line - Al Jazeera English by tdayof(m): 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2015
NICOGRAVITY:

You need deliverance urgently.
Mr Engineer and manufacturer.
KPELE, you need urgent help.
See as you manufacturing knowledge is wasting.
Oga, come and open factory or is it called manufacturing?

like i said earlier i wont love to waste my time exchanging words with you. I dont know who you are, how old you are so i wouldnt love to waste my time here.
Re: First China-made Passenger Jet Leaves Production Line - Al Jazeera English by NICOGRAVITY: 5:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
tdayof:
like i said earlier i wont love to waste my time exchanging words with you. I dont know who you are, how old you are so i wouldnt love to waste my time here.

You are a very wise man and well brought up.
Truth be said, you have a great manner.
You have earned my respect.
I just decided to be a little bit pushy for the first time.
God bless you greatly.
You are lifted.
You will prosper exceedingly in all you do from today in Jesus name, amen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Removes All The Chairs And Equipments in IICC Owerri( Pics) / Photos From FCT Today May 4th 2020, After Release Of Lockdown(photos) / We Don’t Know Why COVID-19 Have Not Been High As Predicted In Africa- Bill Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.