Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,748 members, 7,837,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Useless Topics On Nairaland.. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Useless Topics On Nairaland.. (528 Views)

Hot And Interesting Project Topics On "Political Science". / Hot And Interesting Project Topics On Statistics / Access Bank And Their Useless Bond: Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Useless Topics On Nairaland.. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
Pls I want to use this medium to decry the lack of better judgement and free display of immodest writeups on this forum. Just this morning after saying my morning prayer, I have been fasting since yesterday, I had just said my prayer and wanted to catch up on the latest gist, Na so I see, a topic reading, what made my dick rise in jibowu by one disease of a human being, as I quickly scrolled pass that one na so I see another topic, This picture will make you release. Naa waa, is nairaland a site to talk about your escapades and conquest of ladies or a place where small boys talk about the small girls they have slept with. Sex and it's likes are good ofcuz, but always assaulting people with stories of your sexual conquest by 6.12 am in the morning is senile and evil, we should promote things that are productive not things that are fleeting, and worth nothing apart from face value, (moderator) nairaland is turning to 2go and it shouldn't be that way..
Re: Useless Topics On Nairaland.. by bronzegoddess(f): 8:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
Loooooooool.

Funny AH!
Re: Useless Topics On Nairaland.. by iPopAlomo(m): 8:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
hahaha... grin
Re: Useless Topics On Nairaland.. by HARDDON: 8:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Loooooooool.

Funny AH!

Itz called lolin! Im just lolin!

Newly discovered word: .means to be in a total n uncontrolable state of lol lolzxxxx

Op, i think ud get beta fresh meat news from d bible @ th Aww t time.
China hasnt gone to bed den

Copy right H.Don!
Re: Useless Topics On Nairaland.. by abduljabbar4(m): 8:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
iPopAlomo:
hahaha... grin

Oga which kain useless signature be that grin

(1) (Reply)

Is It Lawful To Retain Contract Staff After Six Months? / Dubai Job Opportunity. / Empower Yourself To Become Self Employed Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.