Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Abia State Tribunal To Decide On The Governorship Election Petition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Tribunal To Decide On The Governorship Election Petition (965 Views)

PDP Heads For Tribunal To Challenge Obaseki’s Victory / Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay / Why Rivers Should Return Nyesome Wike In The Governorship Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia State Tribunal To Decide On The Governorship Election Petition by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2015
Abians what's your take on this.for me APGA we have the day
Re: Abia State Tribunal To Decide On The Governorship Election Petition by ril19(m): 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
Why Should I Take A Side In The Matter When The Judiciary Is So Unjust These Days.
Re: Abia State Tribunal To Decide On The Governorship Election Petition by abe4kom: 8:54pm On Nov 02, 2015
When?
Re: Abia State Tribunal To Decide On The Governorship Election Petition by Chazzyboy: 8:57pm On Nov 02, 2015
The judiciary is corrupt
Re: Abia State Tribunal To Decide On The Governorship Election Petition by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
Ponponkon cheesy
Re: Abia State Tribunal To Decide On The Governorship Election Petition by RHP(m): 9:45pm On Nov 02, 2015
Okezie we know.....

1 Like

Re: Abia State Tribunal To Decide On The Governorship Election Petition by Ponponkon: 9:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
DikeOha882:
Ponponkon cheesy
3 0. I've ordered for drinks and male Galus domesticus AKA rooster. Anyi nga ita okuko odu echi. Ikpeazu God sent
Re: Abia State Tribunal To Decide On The Governorship Election Petition by Ebay14(m): 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
I bliv in d capabilities of otti
Re: Abia State Tribunal To Decide On The Governorship Election Petition by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 02, 2015
I have told u to save couple of times, hope heeded to my advise
Ponponkon:
3 0. I've ordered for drinks and male Galus domesticus AKA rooster. Anyi nga ita okuko odu echi. Ikpeazu God sent
Re: Abia State Tribunal To Decide On The Governorship Election Petition by Abagworo(m): 10:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
I root for Okezie to end marginalisation of Ngwas in Abia politics. Otti has nothing different to offer than same thing Ikpeazu is doing and he is from Arochukwu.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Tribunal To Decide On The Governorship Election Petition by Ponponkon: 10:21pm On Nov 02, 2015
DikeOha882:
I have told u to save couple of times, hope heeded to my advise
For sure I'm saving a lot. I assure you that by the end of our 8 year tenure I must have saved a lot that I will use to fund Dr Ikpeazu's 2023 presidential election campaign. OVI the man we trust
Re: Abia State Tribunal To Decide On The Governorship Election Petition by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
Ndi ohi
Ponponkon:
For sure I'm saving a lot. I assure you that by the end of our 8 year tenure I must have saved a lot that I will use to fund Dr Ikpeazu's 2023 presidential election campaign. OVI the man we trust
Re: Abia State Tribunal To Decide On The Governorship Election Petition by Ponponkon: 1:33am On Nov 03, 2015
DikeOha882:
Ndi ohi
Nde nsi

(1) (Reply)

I Never Stole Nigeria’s Money – Alison-madueke / Worried About Nigeria's Dwindling Influence Under Buhari / Ekwunife, Nnamani Lose At Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.