Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) (67275 Views)

Daniel, The Tallest Corper At Enugu NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) / The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) / Female Soldier Who Is Rocking Lagos NYSC Camp. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by idros4real: 5:54am On Nov 03, 2015
What the fvck. This is like a poultry, come to Ogun camp and see good facility, sports complex, work way etc. OGUN NYSC five. (5). camp the best you can ever think of.
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 03, 2015
NYSC should be scrapped for good...its such a waste of time.... angry...graduates are exposed to environment that can infect them with diseases...must everything about this country be linked with dirt and suffering??....
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by satysaca: 6:01am On Nov 03, 2015
Beesluv:
hmmm, the hostel wasn't bad in 2011/2012, but the toilet was mostly messed up with tissues and those dirty peeps who find it difficult to flush.
There was light to an extent and water then.

I can't believe my eyes....

Obubura Is the name of the camp I was there 1999 December for 3 weeks orientation.The Hostel was very good.Only the water we fetch from the Bole hole Turns to oil after you fetch it.When you Bath with the water your body will be oil.
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by ebenezerolaiwola(m): 6:02am On Nov 03, 2015
StepTwo:

na d question I d ask oo

or maybe chicken follow go service
Na them wan serve na, so no complain, i said it before going to service is rubbish and only in Nigeria graduate serve there country after graduate from school, hope i am right
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by damosade(m): 6:10am On Nov 03, 2015
These ones are better,soldiers and man owar stays in one of the poultry . I was there 2013,My own hostel was by the mosque side.. Only meant for guys cause lady no fit stay there.. Poo all over the hostell with no water to even wash .the available water was oily due to the oil producing area the camp is located. Malnourished Eba with , palm oil rice with a burnt taste. With oily watery tea prepared from the water we had no source of. Obubra .. Thank God I relocated back to ISEYIN. But I missed those water boys that used to dance their nyaya style every nite show.
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by tk4rd: 6:12am On Nov 03, 2015
Beesluv:
That girl in orange be like, cloth to wash, canvass to wash...
U sure say u dey see well.??
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by kenoz(m): 6:13am On Nov 03, 2015
grin. Poultry ward for corpers lodge
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 03, 2015
This is exactly the ply wood hostel I slept in for three miserable weeks in Obubra cross river state NYSC orientation camp....... God bless the person who posted this slum
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by IbokUtoroh(m): 6:46am On Nov 03, 2015
porrigeyam:
Chai dy even get poultry ward join grin grin grin

cech stayed at Chelsea for 11 years, he was
sold to arsenal for a fee of 11m, Chelsea currently
have 11 point, the difference between arsenal
and Chelsea is 11 point, everything about Chelsea
is 11, I just hope morinho will not b sacked in this
11th month. sad angry grin
arsenal gat 25points, chelsea has 11points. The difference is 14points.
I stand to be corrected.
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by femadelim: 6:47am On Nov 03, 2015
Did my orientation in that same camp in may-1994. Then it was looking like a forest rather than camp. Allawee was N350 grin
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by biookuta(m): 6:48am On Nov 03, 2015
Jigawa camp is d best
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by geebehn(m): 6:52am On Nov 03, 2015
let them manage it grin grin
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by israeltob(m): 6:58am On Nov 03, 2015
nikkiking:
It looks better than some of the corpas main house shocked

They shouldn't complain tongue.
i think u are drunk. i served there, and I can tell u dat there is nothing to write home about in dat place.
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by Etizz: 7:02am On Nov 03, 2015
When I went to kwara camp I was complaining, I never knew kwara is a residential estate compare to cross river.... Jeez, and dat looks like girls hostel......
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by loganx: 7:03am On Nov 03, 2015
i served here 2005/2006 batch...wasn't this bad then, there was no lodge in this state.
However, you had to go take your dump at a nearby bush behind the lodge.
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by ostirich(m): 7:04am On Nov 03, 2015
Heiii abuja camp na london b tht naa
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by reiddecuti: 7:05am On Nov 03, 2015
damton:
official induction into Now Your Suffering Continues (NYSC) Scheme.
or rather 'Now Your Suffering Commence'
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 03, 2015
We actually called this place ebola camp. The main hostels aren't all that but it's not as bad jo
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 7:09am On Nov 03, 2015
[size=28pt]NYSC IS A SCAM and if PMB fails to probe the administrators, then his anti-corruption administration is also a political SCAM.[/size]

Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by yjgm(m): 7:14am On Nov 03, 2015
So the NYSC camps in the south are also bad?. I thought they said it is in the north. Come and see NYSC camps in the north.
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by Lincoln275(m): 7:15am On Nov 03, 2015
I keep saying Katsina Camp is the best but dey don't want to believe
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by mikolo80: 7:18am On Nov 03, 2015
OKUCHI11:
Mediocrity too much In Africa as a whole I would not mind if we a colonised again......pple will just be accumulation what their tenth generation cannot finish at the expense of others......the more people are suffering the more they gain satisfaction..... Great marxist
is it their fault that the others are not interested in accumulation while they enjoy suffering
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by Chriso2: 7:19am On Nov 03, 2015
d Op is foolish, Obubra camp is one of best in d country, d op came late on camp
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by xamuelotu(m): 7:20am On Nov 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Put graphic pictures biko angry
grin grin grin u too much, make them include graphic jor
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by amutajames: 7:25am On Nov 03, 2015
I hate wen sum ppl choose 2 lie on a social media... Dis Hostel is nt dia main hostel is an extention..Block A&D male while B&D for female dos hostels Amnesty international used dem bt 4 dis dilapitated one is meant 4 late comers(i served dia 2011-2012 BT B)
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by ojnnaco(m): 7:27am On Nov 03, 2015
Gooooosh.....God go help us... in Camp d rate of hygiene is drastically lowered whether u like it or not
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by ojnnaco(m): 7:30am On Nov 03, 2015
Etizz:
When I went to kwara camp I was complaining, I never knew kwara is a residential estate compare to cross river.... Jeez, and dat looks like girls hostel......

Pls dear ..can u brief be more on kwara state ..I will like to serve there..
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by badmrkt(m): 7:42am On Nov 03, 2015
chubbygal:

Abeg na Corper no be copper sad
thanks dear, this place looks more like where coppers are extracted and not where humans(corpers) are supposed to live...
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by obinoral1179(m): 7:45am On Nov 03, 2015
When I saw that picture I just smiled because that did not portray the whole of the camp,just a fraction and it usually happens when corp members are much.

But Obubra Camp needs to be renovated and those toilet needs to be fix as well as a good water systems not that oil called water and that ancient borehole should be replace with modern one.....

Cross river the peoples paradise.....
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 03, 2015
Our leaders see us as animals,that's why they treat us as such.As far as I'm concerned,all Nigerian graduates are useless,cowards and could only be compared to animals.Believe it or not,whenever we decide to know our rights,that's when the government will start investing in our future.I believe the Corpers posted there love it that's why they never saw a protest as a necessary tool to fight for a better environment.Nigerian Universities breeding people without dignity since Independence!That's why we can never be the leaders of tommorrow.
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by olamik123(m): 7:49am On Nov 03, 2015
Obubra camp very worst.... that's wia I served

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daniel, The Tallest Corper At Enugu NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence / FG Bars Medical Graduates From NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.