Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) (67274 Views)

Daniel, The Tallest Corper At Enugu NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) / The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) / Female Soldier Who Is Rocking Lagos NYSC Camp. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by Lyfprins: 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
ril19:
Nigeria Na Big For Nothing Sha.

Our Leaders Don't Care About Us.

It's Really Painful O.

WE DON'T CARE ABOUT OURSELVES YET.
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by Ghost01(m): 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2015
adeememman:

I think we've met b4 in obubra. How is life bro
Fine.
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by omolorlarh: 6:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
Aluweezy:
Chai! So this is were I'll be serving by November 25th?? Olorun ma je. angry
same here nov 25.dis pix got me thinking
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by gnykelly(m): 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
is this a Nigerian version of Guantanamo prison
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by Spicylate(f): 7:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
By Nov 25, who will be going from abuja?
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by firfinch(m): 8:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
If you investigate, it must be female hostel. Everything is strategic and deliberate - so the NYSC officials told us. The water shortage, food, pit latrine waking up early etc were so designed to familiarise us with the realities of the civil society. But those ladies are too lazy and dirty. It reminds me of camp days, when the soldiers would say (on meditation ground) "go to female hostels and see how the wives you want to marry litter their hostels with faeces, tissue papers of different shapes and thickness, but when you see them outside you will think they are clean."
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by ojnnaco(m): 5:17am On Nov 04, 2015
Etizz:

U mean kwara of a state or the camp itself?
Kwara as a state.....what's serving there like? its state allowance and so on.... thanks
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by Etizz: 7:06am On Nov 04, 2015
ojnnaco:

Kwara as a state.....what's serving there like? its state allowance and so on.... thanks

Guy I served 2013 March to Feb 2014, am among the batch A 2013, firstly, as at den, the state pay 5k and federal pay 19,800....but the state payment was not frequently paid, they skip some month, and u must be working in a government institution to benefit from it, like me, I work in a private school so the state government don't pay me, but the private school I work in pays me more frequently than the state government ,
Furthermore, the state is peaceful, the people are friendly, I don't know we're they may post u to but, my location was a village and I spend less compare to those in the city, food are less expensive, in fact, almost free, they are majorly farmers in dat region were I serve, and majority are Muslim....
If u serve in a village, they worship u like king, like me, my students fetch water for me, they sweep my compound and my room, even as far as to wash my clothes,in the village, u get free accommodation but in town majority pay for accommodation, in d city nobody gives a 4ck about u,

Major tribe in kwara is d yoruba and the Nupe, I serve just close to the boundary of the yoruba and the Nupe, it's the bacita area.... So am with the Nupe's and d yoruba axis,
But most of all, b friendly with dem, try to be one of dem, it's just a few months thing, greet dem with their tribe they will love u more, u may not be the type dat eat people's food, but for me, I ate their food oh, in fact I eat with dem, and they were so happy I can reason wit dem, I even go to farm with dem what no corper has ever done, dats why in my last day in dat village, the whole villagers gave me gift, some I could not carry home,

But most of all, DON'T EVER 4ck their girls oh, don't flirt with dem, just be normal friend wit dem, especially d Muslim girls,...... D guys there use juju well well oh, but not on strangers..... So just be you.

Thanks.
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by ojnnaco(m): 11:17am On Nov 04, 2015
Etizz:

Guy I served 2013 March to Feb 2014, am among the batch A 2013, firstly, as at den, the state pay 5k and federal pay 19,800....but the state payment was not frequently paid, they skip some month, and u must be working in a government institution to benefit from it, like me, I work in a private school so the state government don't pay me, but the private school I work in pays me more frequently than the state government ,
Furthermore, the state is peaceful, the people are friendly, I don't know we're they may post u to but, my location was a village and I spend less compare to those in the city, food are less expensive, in fact, almost free, they are majorly farmers in dat region were I serve, and majority are Muslim....
If u serve in a village, they worship u like king, like me, my students fetch water for me, they sweep my compound and my room, even as far as to wash my clothes,in the village, u get free accommodation but in town majority pay for accommodation, in d city nobody gives a 4ck about u,

Major tribe in kwara is d yoruba and the Nupe, I serve just close to the boundary of the yoruba and the Nupe, it's the bacita area.... So am with the Nupe's and d yoruba axis,
But most of all, b friendly with dem, try to be one of dem, it's just a few months thing, greet dem with their tribe they will love u more, u may not be the type dat eat people's food, but for me, I ate their food oh, in fact I eat with dem, and they were so happy I can reason wit dem, I even go to farm with dem what no corper has ever done, dats why in my last day in dat village, the whole villagers gave me gift, some I could not carry home,

But most of all, DON'T EVER 4ck their girls oh, don't flirt with dem, just be normal friend wit dem, especially d Muslim girls,...... D guys there use juju well well oh, but not on strangers..... So just be you.

Thanks.
Thanks bro.... I love u for this ....this advice alone is worth more than money .. Thanks a lot ...I wish I can tank u enough
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by Etizz: 11:59am On Nov 04, 2015
ojnnaco:

Thanks bro.... I love u for this ....this advice alone is worth more than money .. Thanks a lot ...I wish I can tank u enough

Lol...... Funny guy, u have thanked me a lot, dats enough,..... Wish u all the best.... If I may ask, have u receive call-up letter?
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by spicy244(f): 4:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
Gombs:
Lol...

I was there in 2012. This is the overflow section, it was not designated as living quarters. The OP should have snapped the hostels and stop misleading people.

thank u jawe ...i even tot the op was gonna post something about the main hostel .. mtchewww ....nigerians sha

was there 2013 n dis place was used as an extension for those that resumed late
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by ethyne1: 7:43am On Nov 07, 2015
hello. guys. pls can any1 tell me wat it's like as a corp member in calabar esp for the medical line. ie salary,accom etc smiley tnx
Re: Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) by Ayobami4u: 9:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
God bless punish nysc and Nigerian government. na human being dey live here? Dere own children can not be in this type of place. but even some corpers living here will still be happy that they are serving their father land. see wetin #19000 cause.Ha! suffer dey o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daniel, The Tallest Corper At Enugu NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence / FG Bars Medical Graduates From NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.