Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

"Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT (24194 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce: Nigeria Should Share Work Money Not Oil Money / Gej's Campaign Chief, Others Divert #155bn crude oil money. / EXCLUSIVE: Jonathan’s Campaign Chief, Others Divert N155bn Crude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 03, 2015
Zoharariel:
Jonathan is the reason we're in this economic quagmire. Just imagine what would have happened if he had won that

For this reason, no Niger Deltan will ever rule this Country again.

People like you die of stray bullet. So much hatred in you. By the way what does your region produce? Well, na our leaders I blame. How slave like you wan dey survive with Niger delta oil na wetin dey surprise me. E nor go Tey again, people eye go clear.

2 Likes

Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by edeja1: 8:42am On Nov 03, 2015
M4gunners:
Unconfirmed news.
YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE CRIMINALS
Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by Glovicdaprince(m): 8:42am On Nov 03, 2015
Can u guys stop saying rubbish....This is pissing off...everyone's just shoutn Jonathan, Jonathan, Jonathan.....Did u see his involvement anywhere on the story?? Did all of this even involve the Nigerian govt?? Wasn't it corruption from the Zambians?? Was the corrupt company started by the Nigerian govt or for its corrupt deals?? Everything here is was done by a person..its a persons corruption...

Y'all are too lazy to read and understand....even the person who opened the thread has a wrong and inapplicable title.......

Y'all shld tryrra read and understand before u start shoutn rubbish..its annoying!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by Glovicdaprince(m): 8:42am On Nov 03, 2015
Can u guys stop saying rubbish....This is pissing off...everyone's just shoutn Jonathan, Jonathan, Jonathan.....Did u see his involvement anywhere on the story?? Did all of this even involve the Nigerian govt?? Wasn't it corruption from the Zambians?? Was the corrupt company started by the Nigerian govt or for its corrupt deals?? Everything here is was done by a person..its a persons corruption...

Y'all are too lazy to read and understand....even the person who opened the thread has a wrong and inapplicable title.......

Y'all shld tryrra read and understand before u start shoutn rubbish..its annoying!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by chukkiephil(m): 8:42am On Nov 03, 2015
Masturbators food don done ooooh grin grin
Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by anonimi: 8:45am On Nov 03, 2015
madridguy:
Chai, PDP has finished Nigeria. Jonathan their Hero in corruption and misappropriation of public fund. Bless Jah will voted out the Satanic people by now Naija for don dey OLX awaiting highest bidder.

Who was president in 2008 when the deal was made initially?

[img]http://247nigerianewsupdate.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/yaradua-and-obasanjo.jpg[/img]

Your brain is NOT a decoration.
Please USE it.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by melodies: 8:47am On Nov 03, 2015
God bless you jare! Some are even saying Nig+Zambia is corrupt=Nig+Zambia WOMEN is corrrupt!!!!! And I'm forced to ask what or where is the correlation? Is it not this same country that produced Dora Akunyili and I bet there are thousands of other unsung women out there who stand for what is right.

Common sense is not common!

Bayswater:
The average Nigerian is too lazy to read and comprehend, it's a major disease.

The NNPC sold crude oil to Zambia and they were duly paid, whatever happened in the Zambia part of the deal is not our problem.

Why are our people so dumb? I won't even blame premium times, they have been known for dishing out garbage constantly.
Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by babafirst(m): 8:48am On Nov 03, 2015
That zoologist was just too dull and clueless for my liking.He sorrounded himself with too many crooks who bamboozled,hypnotised and razzmatazzed him with too much phonetics,certificates and houdini statistics.He was just too blank.Yes the deal started in 2008 but extended into 2011.

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by chukkiephil(m): 8:50am On Nov 03, 2015
chedet:
This is just one proof as to how lazy some Nigerians are and just about how a newspaper can manipulate people.. The company in question duly paid NNPC for the crude oil it lifted whatever happened to the Zambian side is not our problem, moreover a judge in Zambia had thrown the prosecution off for lack of evidence. Why and how the name of Jonathan managed to make the headline is what I don't understand because he wasn't even the president in 2008 neither is he one of the directors of the company!!
lol allow them to be swimming in ignorance grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by free2ryhme: 8:57am On Nov 03, 2015
misspresident:
i have given up on every politician. they don't know what humanity is. their heart is now as hard as a stone and deep like the ocean.

wait for a female politician to be president in this country maybe things will change ...lol
Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by speedyGonzales: 9:00am On Nov 03, 2015
More bullish*t about Jonathan... Need I remind you, Nigerian economy is in freefall due to crude oil crisis, we are yet to diversify away from oil and boko haram are still showing off.
Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by free2ryhme: 9:01am On Nov 03, 2015
Nigerian masses and media called him clueless, however the man Jonathan was very versatile in corruptly enriching his allies , It was their turn to chop, no wonder , he said bribery is not corruption , and Yams and goats of corruption can freely mix.

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 03, 2015
free2ryhme:

wait for a female politician to be president in this country maybe things will change ...lol

you know that's me smiley when i become president i will really make a difference smiley
Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 03, 2015
clevadani:
PREMIUM TIMES has uncovered one of the most fraudulent crude oil deals executed by the Goodluck Jonathan administration, which saw a campaign official and some other suspected cronies of the ex-president smiling to the banks with up to 50 per cent commission from the proceeds of a foreign crude oil lifting contract, turning them into instant billionaires.

In the middle of the shady deal is a Nigerian oil and gas company, Sarb Energy, which acted as a dodgy middleman in a non-transparent government-to-government crude oil sale between the Nigerian and the Zambian governments.

Sarb Energy, incorporated on September 19, 2008, was specifically established for the controversial deal.

This newspaper has established that Sarb Energy has link with at least one political associate of former President Jonathan, whose five-year reign as leader of Africa’s largest oil producer was characterized by allegations of massive corruption, especially in the oil and gas sector.

The company’s directors at inception, according to records at the Corporate Affairs Commission, were Nimi Barigha-Amange, a former Peoples Democratic Party’s senator from Bayelsa (2007-2011), who also served as director of planning, research and strategy for Mr. Jonathan’s re-election campaign in 2014; Sylva Ogbogu, a retired Brigadier General; Akpan Ekpene, the managing director of the company, who executed the deal; and Ogba Properties and Investment Company Limited, a company whose real ownership remained unclear.

For months, PREMIUM TIMES was unable to obtain its records at the CAC.

Sarb Energy corporate ownership structure

SARB Corporate Structure

Mr. Barigha-Amange was a director in Deltoil Nigeria and Pixy Energy, two other companies with stakes in Sarb Energy.

The crude oil deal

In a testimony he gave at a Zambian court, Mr. Ekpene said he sold the idea of the government-to-government crude oil deal to the Zambian government in 2008, which then gave his company, Sarb, a power of attorney to execute the contract on its behalf.

Under the deal signed with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, the Zambian government was to lift eight million barrels of crude oil worth N155.4 billion ($969.6million).

After the deal was sealed on April 20, 2011, Sarb made an initial deposit of $2.5million to the NNPC in the name of the Zambian government.

Rather than Sarb importing the crude for use of the Zambian government at home, it was agreed that the company would sell the commodity to other traders, split profit 50-50 with the government and then remit the Zambian government’s share to official administration accounts.

But that didn’t happen. What indeed happened was that the Nigerians sold the crude and failed to make payments into Zambian government accounts.

Instead, according to Mr. Ekpene, parts of the proceeds were diverted into an account held by Iexoria, a Singapore-based company allegedly controlled by Henry Banda, the Zambian president’s son.

No evidence has emerged till date indicating that Zambia received any revenue from the deal.

The deal sparked controversy in Zambia, with former President Rupiah Banda charged with multiple violations of that country’s anti-corruption laws.

In his testimony during the trial, Mr. Ekpene claimed the proceeds of the deal were passed directly to Mr. Banda and his family.

The Sarb managing director told the court that his company made two wire transfers worth $550,000 from its Access Bank account in Nigeria to a Barclays Bank account in Singapore owned by Iexoria.

Henry Banda, the Zambian president’s son, controlled Iexoria. Both transfers were made before that country’s September 2011 general elections, when Mr. Banda was still president.

A fake consultancy contract was then drawn up between Sarb and Iexoria to support the payments, stating that Iexoria was supposed to carry out a feasibility study for a power plant.

Mr. Ekpene admitted in court the contract was a ruse as no such feasibility study was done. He said that approach was adopted to deceive Access Bank into authorizing the transfers.

He claimed that he also gave Mr. Banda $500,000 through his son Henry, to boost his election campaign. He said that was after Mr. Banda requested $1 million advance payment from the government-to-government oil deal.

Mr. Ekpene also told the court that he helped Banda with campaign materials, which he transported from Nigeria to Zambia, during a trip in which he admitted concealing $260, 000 cash in his luggage.

He said he handed over the cash to Banda at the Government House for his use in the 2008 campaigns.

He said he made the donation to President Banda because the intermediary in the crude lifting deal, Major Richard Kachingwe, allegedly insisted that they needed to support him to win reelection.

Mr. Ekpene may have, however, lied under oath in court during the Banda trial when he said only 5.7 million barrels of crude were shipped out of Nigeria in the deal, with the last cargo loading in December 2012.

PREMIUM TIMES found, from NNPC and Finance Ministry records, that 11 cargoes, carrying more than eight million barrels, were lifted in respect of the deal.

Insiders say Sarb Energy continued to lift from the NNPC even when the Zambian authorities believed the deal had ended.

The Magistrate’s Court in Lusaka, the Zambian capital, however acquitted Mr. Banda in June 2015, saying the prosecution failed to prove its case that the former leader violated Section 99(1) of the Zambian Penal Code.

No progress with investigation in Nigeria

Even though Sarb and its official, Mr. Ekpene, made startling confessions in court in Zambia, including admitting laundering funds out of the country, it does not appear investigation is making progress in Nigeria.

Mr. Ekpene claimed in court that Nigeria’s Economic and Financial Crimes Commission looked into the contract in May 2013.

But no enforcement action has so far been taken.

The spokesperson for the EFCC, Wilson Uwujaren, said he was not aware that any such investigation was ongoing. He promised to crosscheck with the agency’s investigators and then revert to PREMIUM TIMES.

The spokesperson for the NNPC, Ohi Alegbe, could not be reached Monday.

When contacted by PREMIUM TIMES, Mr. Barigha-Amange, the PDP politician, directed all enquiries on the matter to Mr. Ekpene, the managing director of the company.

“I don’t know much about this matter,” the former senator said. “Only the MD can talk about it.”

Mr. Ekpene however declined to comment. He did not answer or return calls. He also did not respond to an email sent to him more than a month ago.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/192555-exclusive-jonathans-campaign-chief-others-divert-n155bn-crude-oil-money-to-corrupt-zambian-officials.html
Two flaws on the headline and the report are:
1. Nothing to suggest that the people involved are GEJ's campaign Chiefs. Never heard of them as Jonathan's associates.
2. More importantly, Nigerian government didn't lose money. NNPC was paid for d crude right? So what's d noise about.

This is just erroneous and poisonous news story and so many people in nairaland have fallen for it.

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by free2ryhme: 9:04am On Nov 03, 2015
misspresident:

you know that's me smiley when i become president i will really make a difference smiley

stop deceiving yourself no hope for datroad at all grin
Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by Koolmexxi(m): 9:10am On Nov 03, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Keep dwelling a your fool's paradise.. The fact that PMB has been consistent in saying it means GEJ is actually guilty
Besides that, what could have been the subject matter of such a meeting
As far as I'm concerned GEJ has no business with PMB if all were to be well
It is u and ur likes who have been fooling urselves into believing every silly report dat ties GEJ to every corrupt deal and still blaming GEJ for d state of d nation even though it was on those same reasons d present govt was voted in. U are quick to claim he visited PMB to "beg" but have u also considered d visit could have been at the president's request? Knowing the APC and PMB do u think d full details of the meeting wouldn't have been in the news already if it was related to the purported probe? Keep urselves distracted with allegations about the past govt from the real issues facing the present govt. Oh I forgot it's still d past govts fault.
Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by judex12: 9:20am On Nov 03, 2015
Now how does this concern Jonathan administration,how was Nigeria shortchanged,anytime u want ur news to sell u add Jonathan's name.this was just a sale of crude by nnpc and Nigeria was paid for it if Zambia's president engaged in fraud should Jonathan still arrest him? I tire for this Nairalanders when nor dey use their brain self
Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by wink2015(m): 9:27am On Nov 03, 2015
[size=20pt]Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and his henchmen in government killed Nigeria financially. To the extent that states government in Nigeria are now struggling to pay salaries of its workers.

Another 4 years of President Jonathan as President of Nigeria would have been a disaster for Nigeria.

I am wondering why a corrupt man like Jonathan was invited to monitor Tanzania General election when there are corrupt cases against him back home in Nigeria.

All this difficulties President Buhari is facing trying to kick start his government is largely caused by Former President Jonathan and his corrupt pdp government.

Senator Murray Bruce with his desire to play to the gallery will just open his loud mouth and be criticising Buhari while ignoring the havoc caused by President Jonathan.

This corrupt allegation against Jonathan is just a tips of the iceberg more corrupt cases will surface as the Buhari administration carry out a review of the books.

President Buhari must intensify the anti-corruption war as that is only way the Nigeria nation can survive the effect of this intensive stealing.

Imagine Nigeria currently begging India to come and buy our oil when we should be feeding fat on the oil savings we have had all this years.

[/size]

2 Likes

Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by alrahmanonline(m): 9:27am On Nov 03, 2015
adjoviomole:
All this apc supporters self. MAjority did not read the write up. Smh was Gej the president in the year 2008?

U can hate Gej all u want, but whom God have blessed no man can curse.

Jonathan did nt fight to b d president,he was destined to be. Buhari fought,caused the death of innocents,hated,insulted,rigged, did everythn with force to become d president. D difference is clear.
I HAVE ONLY ONE PRAYER FOR YOU, AND I WANT YOU TO SAY A VERY LOUD AMEN... MAY GOD RULE YOUR LIFE AS JONATHAN RULE NIGERIA, AAAAAAMEEEEEN...
Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by MayorXB: 9:27am On Nov 03, 2015
likila:
witchcraft people!
wetin concern Goodluck Jonathan with this?
Was he president in 2008?
kpians!
Ode ma leleyi ke.

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by frankwyte: 9:30am On Nov 03, 2015
Yu people online, is it everything thatt comes on air yu swallow? No verification, based on hearsay. I guess it's lack of engagement. Sorry for d youth of this country. If they av this overwhelming evidence as they claimed I think the right thing is to prosecute him! Nonsense
Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by adjoviomole(m): 9:44am On Nov 03, 2015
alrahmanonline:
I HAVE ONLY ONE PRAYER FOR YOU, AND I WANT YOU TO SAY A VERY LOUD AMEN... MAY GOD RULE YOUR LIFE AS JONATHAN RULE NIGERIA, AAAAAAMEEEEEN...

And what have dis got to do with the topic?

For ur info I did not vote for either of them. Yes jonathan's adinistration was currupt we all know that. But ur so called apc seems not to have anythn else other dan to keep reminding us about it.

#NigeriaIsBroke. And yet buhari was able to give wardrobe allowance.
#NigeriaIsBroke. And yet buhari was able to sponsor over a 100 nigerians to mecca on a pilgrimage.
#NigeriaIsBroke. Yet buhari was able to spend over millions on salah celebration.

Gej was currupt but buhari is worse. Because he will go to any lent even if it means paying with the life's of innocent nigerians. Just to bcom d president. But Gej said his political ambition is not worth the blood of any nigerian,n he did by accepting defeat.
Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by dwesternmall: 9:46am On Nov 03, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruiting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to careers@westernmall.co.uk
or go to http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers to apply

Make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!
More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall
Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by saintandsinnerz: 9:51am On Nov 03, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Keep dwelling a your fool's paradise.. The fact that PMB has been consistent in saying it means GEJ is actually guilty
Besides that, what could have been the subject matter of such a meeting
As far as I'm concerned GEJ has no business with PMB if all were to be well
Seriously you lack common sense! Damn the internet has given every idiiot the opportunity to show their slow mentality. ''The fact that PMB has been consistent in saying it means GEJ is actually guilty'', then what stops your anti corruption czar from prosecuting and putting them behind bars? Why haven't any minister prosecuted since the corruption noise everywhere? People like you are the reason why some countries have denied access to internet for their citizens
Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by alexlee50: 10:01am On Nov 03, 2015
madridguy:
Chai, PDP has finished Nigeria. Jonathan their Hero in corruption and misappropriation of public fund. Bless Jah will voted out the Satanic people by now Naija for don dey OLX awaiting highest bidder.
na wa for una sef, u dey read so? Where did you see the name of Jonathan mentioned here? And if u read the story, the federal government was not short changed rather it was the zambian people with banda in connivance with these business men that duped the zambian people
Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:03am On Nov 03, 2015
Most of these guys simply start insulting Jonathan without reading or understanding a thing here...smh...

1)If Sarb of a company was registered in 2008...how is it that the company was solely registered for sleeze if they have been in business?

2)If EFCC found nothing in the case...and Zambian court acquitted Sarb and co...how is it still a crime and why are these rats insulting Jonathan? or does Jonathan control Zambian government too?

3)If a contract was between government to government... why has PT not established which portions of the agreement was breached outside of law as ruled by Zambian court?

4)Why would PT contact PDP politician for answers to a question concerning a company that has a manager and spokesman... if there wasn't intent to ridicule Jonathan and PDP for nothing...

5)When I see little minds like omenka who claims to be doing his PhD with his research work published in the best of international journals...yet can't reason constructively, I weep for education and common sense...

2 Likes

Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by smuth(m): 10:04am On Nov 03, 2015
[size=13pt]I just laugh when i read news like this because it is a known tactics called "diversional mind game" this is what APC used during the campaign and will keep using it until their tenure expires. Only Intelligent people will not take them seriously but gullible zombies will be all over the place screaming and yelling. Have you fools no brain to think? With all the lorry load of allegations made by APC on the pages of Newspapers about missing billions yet "NOBODY" has been charged to court "NOBODY" has gone to jail "NO MONEY" has been recovered. Yet you fools be will be barking like a dog at Jonathan instead of directing your bark at APC for feeding you with lies as breakfast, lunch and dinner. [[/size]

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by Kirigidi(m): 10:06am On Nov 03, 2015
Pavore9:
And where this oil is being extracted looks like hell hole!
D more painful aspect of it all is dat, when u look at d names of d pipo involvd in dis economic rape or terrorism they ar still d same our Niger-Delta brodas nd sistas (d elites) who ar so selfish, greedy nd wicked dat they wil neva think of using dia ill-gotten wealth to help fellow Niger-Deltans or even devlop dia respectiv communities. Yet they ar d same pipo cryin Niger-Delta is marginalizd whereas they can't giv proper account of all d billions of naira comin to d region. They pretend to lov us (Niger-Deltans) when they speak, but in dia inner minds they ar only afta dia own interests nd dat of dia immediate families, nd ar not at all movd by d wide-spread poverty in d oil-rich region. Thank God we ar gettin wiser by d day by God's grace, nd gradualy redeemin ourselvs economicaly, politicaly, socialy nd also spiritualy. Osonobrughwe kobiruo.
Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by sniperr007(m): 10:08am On Nov 03, 2015
If the news is true, efcc shud investigate it and bank that did d transfer shudnt b spared.
Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by SaintVico(m): 10:09am On Nov 03, 2015
The billions of dollars that got missed under d watch of 'saint' Daura President as chairman of PTDF.
Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by smuth(m): 10:23am On Nov 03, 2015
[size=13pt]For those of you who don't read but jump into conclusions anytime you hear the name of Jonathan just to tarnish his image may you not die of heart attack one by one.

"But that didn’t happen. What indeed happened was that the Nigerians sold the crude and failed to make payments into Zambian government accounts.

Instead, according to Mr. Ekpene, parts of the proceeds were diverted into an account held by Iexoria, a Singapore-based company allegedly controlled by Henry Banda, the Zambian president’s son".[/size]
Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 03, 2015
Zoharariel:
Jonathan is the reason we're in this economic quagmire. Just imagine what would have happened if he had won that re-election.

His foolish & daft supporters keep blaming Buhari for not making Nigeria work, when that bastard & his cronies have already looted our treasury to ground zero.

For this reason, no Niger Deltan will ever rule this Country again

That last statement is soooooo unnecessary. I swear d BEST thing dt would happen to this country is resource control. Im from osun state but im tired of all this crap. North will abuse southern president cos its not their person & vice versa. The only neutral regions are southwest & northcentral. The oil belongs to d south south & theyre not d only ones dt have stolen. Maybe if we all have regional leaders we can easily get rid of corrupt politicians cos nobody wld feel their region is being witchunted.

Why cant we discuss our future? What is so SCARY abt rotational presidency & resource control. The current status quo wont stand d test of time, NIGERIANS ARE CURRENTLY TOO TRIBAL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abaribe Rejects Donatus Eyinnah As NDDC Nominee For Being From Non-oil Area / PHOTOS From 2017 Rivers State Christmas Carol #hossanna2017 / Akeredolu: "Oshiomhole Is Incompetent, Shouldn't Be APC Chairman"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.