Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

"Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT (24193 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce: Nigeria Should Share Work Money Not Oil Money / Gej's Campaign Chief, Others Divert #155bn crude oil money. / EXCLUSIVE: Jonathan’s Campaign Chief, Others Divert N155bn Crude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by kulobyno: 7:59am On Nov 03, 2015
K
Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 03, 2015
Na wa
Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 03, 2015
[size=18pt]busted again[/size]
Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by ishiamu(m): 8:02am On Nov 03, 2015
madridguy:
Chai, PDP has finished Nigeria. Jonathan their Hero in corruption and misappropriation of public fund. Bless Jah will voted out the Satanic people by now Naija for don dey OLX awaiting highest bidder.

Stop this your rubbish of saying pdp finished this country?? Is pdp humans? It only brought individuals together which many of the individual are in the apc you praise and you praise them as well.... try and logical please

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by Forwetinnah: 8:04am On Nov 03, 2015
Buhari and his cohorts are bigger thieves!! Where's Sanusi the whistle blower?!!! Under APC money stolen is lost, but the ones from the past administration is either diverted or STOLEN. Bloody Hypocrites!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by AfroKnight: 8:04am On Nov 03, 2015
Jonathan the hero. grin Blameless and upright man. A pity those around him were corrupt. They were just spoiling his good name. grin
Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by cudonsic: 8:05am On Nov 03, 2015
likila:
witchcraft people!
wetin concern Goodluck Jonathan with this?
Was he president in 2008?
kpians!

Gud question....his enemies r trying 2 hard 2 destroy him.2morrow afta Buhari governmnt another fool wil com n tell us how PMB stole billions of dollars jst 2 score high political point.
Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by hotgunz(m): 8:07am On Nov 03, 2015
otokx:
Then one Murray Bruce will open his mouth and be talking rubbish when we now know how GEJ led PDP finished Nigerian but by the special grace of God.
PDP destroy nigeria for 16yrs, and GEJ rule nigeria for 16yrs......stupid tribalistic ediot never shout when dat chimpanzee called obj was embezzling public funds since d military regime.

6 Likes

Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by logica(m): 8:08am On Nov 03, 2015
Now I see why someone said on another thread, that Nigerian and Zambian women are the most morally bankrupt in Africa. Whereever corruption thrives, share similar profile.
Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by tollytexy(m): 8:08am On Nov 03, 2015
ExtraUniqueGuy:
It's my birthday... Gimme as many likes as possible to thank God. 200likes equal 200 thank God... That's not even a 1/200 of what God has done for me

Elaaaa..I won't like lol

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by osikiabu(m): 8:14am On Nov 03, 2015
Its beat my imagination to see GEJ and his cronies who totally destroyed this country for the past 16yrs only to turn around and start blaiming a govt that have barely spend 5months in office. What an irony.
Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by Bayswater: 8:15am On Nov 03, 2015
The average Nigerian is too lazy to read and comprehend, it's a major disease.

The NNPC sold crude oil to Zambia and they were duly paid, whatever happened in the Zambia part of the deal is not our problem.

Why are our people so dumb? I won't even blame premium times, they have been known for dishing out garbage constantly.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by adjoviomole(m): 8:16am On Nov 03, 2015
All this apc supporters self. MAjority did not read the write up. Smh was Gej the president in the year 2008?

U can hate Gej all u want, but whom God have blessed no man can curse.

Jonathan did nt fight to b d president,he was destined to be. Buhari fought,caused the death of innocents,hated,insulted,rigged, did everythn with force to become d president. D difference is clear.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by maduxs: 8:18am On Nov 03, 2015
APC ! Is this what you stand for? Quoting figures as it pleases you just to make cheap point. I'm not disappointed because I never for once had faith in you. Keep quoting figures just to deceive the gullible Nigerians

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by mazeltov(m): 8:19am On Nov 03, 2015
155 billion? Oh My God, if this money is rightly invested in education, it would have yeilded some moral dividends on the minds of Pdp supporters- to know that they are the main reason behind the downfall of this country

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by Okeikpu(m): 8:21am On Nov 03, 2015
APC still campaigning after 180 empty days in office grin

3 Likes

Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by BelovedofLord: 8:22am On Nov 03, 2015
That picture is not of yesterday Monday November 2nd, 2015.

It was when GEJ was still in office as outgoing President and PMB (then GMB) was visiting Aso Rock.

GEJ's Aide-de-camp is very much visible in this picture please.

OP, take note.

Thanks.
Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by demarc001: 8:23am On Nov 03, 2015
Corruption everywhere! The main corruption issue here is on the part of the Zambian (president's son)

2 Likes

Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:24am On Nov 03, 2015
Funny, to some people GEJ is der HERO, and ROLE model to some.. Bt to me oo GEJ is a THIEF!!! quote me anywhere...

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by chedet: 8:24am On Nov 03, 2015
This is just one proof as to how lazy some Nigerians are and just about how a newspaper can manipulate people.. The company in question duly paid NNPC for the crude oil it lifted whatever happened to the Zambian side is not our problem, moreover a judge in Zambia had thrown the prosecution off for lack of evidence. Why and how the name of Jonathan managed to make the headline is what I don't understand because he wasn't even the president in 2008 neither is he one of the directors of the company!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by SmartMugu: 8:24am On Nov 03, 2015
mazeltov:
155 billion? Oh My God, if this money is rightly invested in education, it would have yeilded some moral dividends on the minds of Pdp supporters- to know that they are the main reason behind the downfall of this country
Not just education, that amount of money could have fixed several roads or made electricity constant. But na their own pockets dem dey worry about.
Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by 49cents(m): 8:27am On Nov 03, 2015
Of course with a change in government such news will abound......if we knew the sources of the campaign funds that brought PMB to power we would be appalled

All these politicians are the same: no desire for humanity; no passion to better the common good; all they want if power and more money to retain the power

Agbaje didn't have to win for us to know the mind buggling over-invoicing in the LASG

Jonathan messed up big time for trying to serve several masters: the North, the corrupt and the people

PMB is falling for the same trap and it is thanks to the people who lack political will to support his independent candidature under CPC......with APC and his super corrupt bedfellows a worse fate awaits....its neither a prayer or curse but a consequence of his present reality

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by Sibrah: 8:28am On Nov 03, 2015
N155B could have build low cost housing unit at N2.5M each. That's some 40,000 Housing units between Nigeria and Zambia
Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 03, 2015
chedet:
This is just one proof as to how lazy some Nigerians are and just about how a newspaper can manipulate people.. The company in question duly paid NNPC for the crude oil it lifted whatever happened to the Zambian side is not our problem, moreover a judge in Zambia had thrown the prosecution off for lack of evidence. Why and how the name of Jonathan managed to make the headline is what I don't understand because he wasn't even the president in 2008 neither is he one of the directors of the company!!
i tire...i just read up the article and all i could do was shake my head ........the Zambian presidents son should be the one receiving all the curses and not gej,...cheiii...Nigerians ooo

6 Likes

Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by melodies: 8:32am On Nov 03, 2015
Thank you for this reply, you took the words out of my mouth. Such hypocrisy! Any one found guilty of misappropriating public funds should be brought to book including those indicted in the Halliburton scandal ie Obj, Atiku and co. Those who looted this country during the oil boom ie IBB and co. Only then will the anti corruption war be a sincere one.

EternalTruths:

[/color]

You are a bloody hypocrite

No Yoruba will ever rule this country because of OBJ corruption

No Hausa will ever rule this country because of Abacha's corruption

Bloody hypocrite. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 03, 2015
49cents:
Of course with a change in government such news will abound......if we knew the sources of the campaign funds that brought PMB to power we would be appalled

All these politicians are the same: no desire for humanity; no passion to better the common good; all they want if power and more money to retain the power

Agbaje didn't have to win for us to know the mind buggling over-invoicing in the LASG

Jonathan messed up big time for trying to serve several masters: the North, the corrupt and the people

PMB is falling for the same trap and it is thanks to the people who lack political will to support his independent candidature under CPC......with APC and his super corrupt bedfellows a worse fate awaits....its neither a prayer or curse but a consequence of his present reality

Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by Rawani: 8:33am On Nov 03, 2015
Lies. The money was fraudulently paid into the Presidents son's account by Jonathan's men after the purchased oil was fraudulently sold to Zambian marketers at a profit.

This impunity underlines PDP's disastrous reign.

Bayswater:
The average Nigerian is too lazy to read and comprehend, it's a major disease.

The NNPC sold crude oil to Zambia and they were duly paid, whatever happened in the Zambia part of the deal is not our problem.

Why are our people so dumb? I won't even blame premium times, they have been known for dishing out garbage constantly.

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by focus7: 8:36am On Nov 03, 2015
Abacha loot is a child play compare to Jonatha loot. I don't think there could ever being an end to the discovery of monumental looting perpetrated by Jonathan government, is case of the you see the more know.

2 Likes

Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by amoduganja: 8:36am On Nov 03, 2015
Zoharariel:
Jonathan is the reason we're in this economic quagmire. Just imagine what would have happened if he had won that re-election.

His foolish & daft supporters keep blaming Buhari for not making Nigeria work, when that bastard & his cronies have already looted our treasury to ground zero.

For this reason, no Niger Deltan will ever rule this Country again.

Obo mamaeeee!! With all that Abacha looted, his brothers are still in the corridors of power. aLL THESE PROPAGANDA AGAINST THE MINORITY WILL NOT GET YOU AND YOUR SLAVE MASTERS NO WHERE. WITH ALL THESE DECEIT, YOU WANT TO HAVE PERPETUAL GRIP ON THEIR RESOURCES. GOD IS WATCHING.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT by Egabs(m): 8:37am On Nov 03, 2015
I laugh hw we nigerias av become so gullibe that we re jst been taking fr ride billions n trillions re jst been mentioning as if they re paper n pple wll jst jump rush to comment nonsence.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike / PHOTOS From 2017 Rivers State Christmas Carol #hossanna2017 / Akeredolu: "Oshiomhole Is Incompetent, Shouldn't Be APC Chairman"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.