Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

The Churches We Know Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Churches We Know Today (479 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi's Message To The Churches. / Nigerian Uses Signpost, Tells Churches That Schools Owned By Them Should Be Free / Confession About The Status Of Jesus In The Churches;d;d;d (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Churches We Know Today by rozzyy(m): 12:29am On Nov 03, 2015
By now am not supposed to tell u how religions have gone far in Nigeria expecially the churches.i know some people will hate for what am about to say but is allowed.there are many churches in Nigeria,you must one find at any corner of any street.churches don dy even plenty pass houses sef.my point is that churches nowadays are not doing what is meant for, many churches are for business and Dats bad.you see pastors wearing expensive clothes,riding expensive cars and even owning private jets but in their churches you find poor people who who can't even afford wheel barrows not to tok of bicycle,people who drive cars only in their dreams.the worst part is that it is poor ones dat enrich these pastors.i am not saying pastors shouldn't wear good clothes or drive expensive cars who no like beta tin but they should help the poor congregations financially not only by prayers.some of them will even ask you to deposit certain amount of money for for them to pray for God to bless you.kai! Blessing for sale.imagine for some kind churches for naija for you to see the pastor,you must have an appointment,no be pastor I dy go see Abi Obama or mugabe.the worst part be say Na naija all these tins dy happen.their prophecies Na die,you will see a pastor prophesying to some somebody for example saying' I see you graduating with first class,the person go shout Amen, person wey neva see school sign post for I'm life not to tok of class but nowadays I dy believe miracles,imagine buhari wey no get certificate don turn Presido,God na xo u dy.churches today are telling people what they want to hear not what they need to know.in church you find the same people everyday with the same problems even more added to it and the pastor in charge must have been praying and prophesying over the same problems but why has God not answered. I know dat God blesses whosoever he wants and he does it at his own time.we go to different night vigils,crusades,services but our problems still persists and we keep getting poorer and they keeping getting richer.the big question is does God not answer prayers or does God not exist.God sure exists and answers prayers but we don't approach him in the right way Dats why we don't get our answers .to me the right thing to do is to pray to God to show you his true servants.most pastors just tell you what u want to hear but I urge you not to believe in their prophecies.just work hard and pray and I promise you dat my God will make u bigger.tanks and good night
Re: The Churches We Know Today by Oluwanoodles(m): 1:14am On Nov 03, 2015
Nice one homie. Very well said.

(1) (Reply)

Between Your Prayer Request And God's Response / What Did Jesus Say About: Terrorism, Disaster And Fear? / Video:Tyson Fury Praising God After Becoming World Champion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.