Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,609 members, 7,958,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:43 AM

Nigerian Celebs And The Schools They Attended - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebs And The Schools They Attended (1676 Views)

10 Nigerian Celebs Who Skipped Voting Day / Nigerian Celebs With Their Kids / Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Celebs And The Schools They Attended by SeanT21(f): 3:14am On May 11, 2009
A few days back I was reading an aki n paw paw interview and they mention the name of the schools they attended. I came to realized that many Nigerian celebs do that. I have no problem with them mentioning the university they attended but why do they think we care what primary or secondary schools they attended. Is it because of the love they have for their schools or do they get pay to mention it??

Omotola J. Ekeinde- Christland Nursery School, Opebi, Lagos and Oxford Children School Santos Layout

Ini Edo- New Era International Nursery School

Rita Dominic-YMWCA nursery school Aba to Constitution Crescent Primary school all in Abia State Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Celebs And The Schools They Attended by mohawkchic(f): 3:44am On May 11, 2009
~Its called "Humble Beginings" . .Its Education,they can brag about it for all i care . .

Re: Nigerian Celebs And The Schools They Attended by Sissy3(f): 3:54am On May 11, 2009
mohawkchic:

~Its called "Humble Beginings" . .Its Education,they can brag about it for all i care . .

exactly!

i see no problem w/them mentioning it undecided
Re: Nigerian Celebs And The Schools They Attended by SeanT21(f): 4:21am On May 11, 2009
~Sissy~:

exactly!

i see no problem w/them mentioning it undecided

There is nothing wrong with them mentioning it but WHY naa??

Why is it necessary??
Re: Nigerian Celebs And The Schools They Attended by Sissy3(f): 4:57am On May 11, 2009
SeanT21:

There is nothing wrong with them mentioning it but WHY naa??

Why is it necessary??

maybe cox it is part of them. it is where they began from? like MC said "humble beginnings" undecided

b.t.w dnt think they get paid anything mentioning it undecided
Re: Nigerian Celebs And The Schools They Attended by SeanT21(f): 6:01am On May 11, 2009
~Sissy~:

maybe cox it is part of them. it is where they began from? like MC said "humble beginnings" undecided

b.t.w dnt think they get paid anything mentioning it undecided

Ok. Thnx for your input!! wink

(1) (Reply)

Fifi Soumah Miss Africa Usa 2o1o And Tatiana Fetgo Miss Cameroon Usa 2010 / Why I Left 9ice – Jahbless. / Nollywood Actress, Bisi Komolafe, For Burial In Ibadan, Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.