Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs (39394 Views)

Peter Of P-square Got Six-Pack For DonJazzy! Photo / 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) / Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by nellaluv(f): 11:34pm On Apr 30, 2010
Nigerian celebrities and their six packs. . .
you go fear fear grin
[img]http://3.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/S4ZRcVC1uEI/AAAAAAAAb0k/tsrsUMFod7Q/s400/14253_184653871869_565601869_2828539_2278488_n.jpg[/img]
Konga
shocked shocked lol
Gerard Butler aint got nothing on him grin grin

Peter and Paul Psquare

Peter

Ikechukwu killz
[img]http://4.bp..com/_Q35EesC7uFA/SenvN-wtc-I/AAAAAAAAABk/HUD5FMHbk5A/s320/d%27banjUSE.jpg[/img]
d'banj

Jim iyke boo kiss kiss

Ramsey Nouah hottie
[img]http://3.bp..com/_nxt-Z4vj5HE/SAIMPA2iWVI/AAAAAAAAAPw/7_gH8NZqeBA/s400/thumb21.jpg[/img]

van vicker my favorite kiss kiss
[img]http://4.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/S9qwvoJVR1I/AAAAAAAAdxA/2FYsBJvMfk8/s400/19880_103107753049297_100000502191399_84664_8297256_n.jpg[/img]
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue , haha!
So which one of 'em guyz has it going on, who has a more banging body, lngkmfh grin
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by mamagee3(f): 11:36pm On Apr 30, 2010
P-square is sooo annoying, What's with the baggy pants reaching down on his knees?. . .
This is the reckless life Nigerian Celebrities live that saddenly Cuts their life short.

And, what's with those skinny men on the last pic?. . . grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by hescool(m): 11:42pm On Apr 30, 2010
i thot nigerian celebs were allergic to six packs shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by tayoast(m): 11:46pm On Apr 30, 2010
there's nothin wrong wt P-Square's

where's Terry G??
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by mamagee3(f): 11:46pm On Apr 30, 2010
hescool:

i thot nigerian celebs were allergic to six packs shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by Nobody: 1:00am On May 01, 2010
What the hell is up with those guys in the last pictures grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

All the baby oil don finish for market bi dat hahahaha

Ramsey Noah na only cute face and the first guy should take his time to rub every inch next time with oil not half and half grin
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by nellaluv(f): 1:37am On May 01, 2010
jellybean:

What the hell is up with those guys in the last pictures  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

All the baby oil don finish for market bi dat hahahaha

Ramsey Noah na only cute face and the first guy should take his time to rub every inch next time with oil not half and half  grin
you go fear half and half ororo na. to tell you the truth the picture is disgusting, check out his knuckles grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by nellaluv(f): 1:51am On May 01, 2010
mama-gee:

P-square is sooo annoying, What's with the baggy pants reaching down on his knees?. . .
This is the reckless life Nigerian Celebrities live that saddenly Cuts their life short.

don't u like them, after all their hard work grin . I wonder what they're trying to show off lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by nellaluv(f): 2:00am On May 01, 2010
tayo_ast:

there's nothin wrong wt P-Square's

where's Terry G??

if u av any pic of terry 2 d g please post it, i actually searchd 4 it, the only shirtless picture i saw of him, he was on choko shayoing his life out tongue
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by Nobody: 4:07am On May 01, 2010
nellaluv:

you go fear half and half ororo na. to tell you the truth the picture is disgusting, check out his knuckles grin grin lipsrsealed

LOL the pics nearly give me apollo grin

The problem is naija boys too lekpa with the six packs, to get six packs no mean to starve, i wish they get van vicker body along and also maintain their skin proper then i for dey drool like the way i dey do for mcsteamy, van vicker try for only that picture cos e resemble gay for the rest yamayama ones i dey always see.

And enough with all the ororo na, which ones our omomo go kon use eh!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by MissyB1(m): 9:51am On May 01, 2010
If it's not Psquare and/or Van Vicker . . .I nor Likey.
**Looks at the 1st and last pic . . . Falls down and Dies**
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by nellaluv(f): 12:09pm On May 01, 2010
Missy B:

If it's not Psquare and/or Van Vicker . . .I nor Likey.
**Looks at the 1st and last pic . . . Falls down and Dies**

Ikechukwu nko? nah, its Van Vicker and killz. Peter's six packs is  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

jellybean:

LOL the pics nearly give me apollo  grin

The problem is naija boys too lekpa with the six packs, to get six packs no mean to starve, i wish they get van vicker body along and also maintain their skin proper then i for dey drool like the way i dey do for mcsteamy, van vicker try for only that picture cos e resemble gay for the rest yamayama ones i dey always see.

And enough with all the ororo na, which ones our omomo go kon use eh!!! grin grin grin grin grin

e don give me apollo already, water dey commot for my eyes sef  grin grin
The first pics if you know the guy, o boy you go fear razznesss  grin
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 03, 2010
Van vicker is the best one kiss

some of the others are just too lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by denzel2009: 5:52pm On May 03, 2010
Meeeeeen is this what vegetable oil does for the body?

Thank God its summer, I will rub oil on my belle so tey, e go be like corn on cob. Watch this space!
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by kevoh(m): 5:52pm On May 03, 2010
grin  grin  grin  I knew I was going to laugh my guts out before opening the thread,chei see crazy six pack abs,d last picture,hmmm,need to check my kitchen first if na my ororo dem use baff cos I go murder pesin   angry,
By d way still lolllllinggg!
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by Fraba(m): 5:54pm On May 03, 2010
[table]there's nothin wrong wt P-Square's

where's Terry G??[/table]

Smoking something really Cheap i guess.
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by shilling(f): 6:26pm On May 03, 2010
The first & last picture - wierd. The last one was kinda disturbing.

Ramsey shouldn't be there - he's now fat.
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by darlingbas(m): 6:47pm On May 03, 2010
i'll consider the guys in the last pic as having One pack, thats nowhere near six packs angry angry
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by 0hsisi: 6:51pm On May 03, 2010
Must they pour a gallon of groundnut oil on the abs for us to see it?
Rubbish grin
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by yme1(f): 7:05pm On May 03, 2010
they sure gat it tongue cheesy
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by denny4ril: 7:17pm On May 03, 2010
cheesy interesting!
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by platinumnk(f): 7:20pm On May 03, 2010
Dies at comments in thread!

Yes 9ja men need to get some six packs!!
The only ones I saw were the ones from the workers in the market. tongue

the guys in the last picture looklike they are ready to despoil someone. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by skfa1: 7:40pm On May 03, 2010
Una don kill them, LMAO

See pack like person wey chop Akpu with Onugu soup for mama put, hahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

*laughing and Rolling on the Floor* grin grin
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by atkinboy: 7:58pm On May 03, 2010
@konga my guy you too much. cool cool
koko master

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by eros(m): 8:06pm On May 03, 2010
This is very hilarious.

D'banj and Ikechukwu rock though.

Check that dummy who calls himself Konga and the 3 human beings in the very first pictures. The groundnut oil seller must have made a good sale the day they took these pictures. Dead brains.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by platinumnk(f): 8:10pm On May 03, 2010

Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 03, 2010
^^^LMFAO! Boys don suffer!
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by denzel2009: 8:54pm On May 03, 2010
Are they triplets? atleast they are identical from belly button area! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by skiido: 8:58pm On May 03, 2010
Men na wa o. No disrespect, i will give it to these guys  ;Do. E no easy. I have been trying to even have 1 pack and it has not been easy.
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by Iyineda(m): 9:00pm On May 03, 2010
Last I heard, Van Vicker was Ghanian. Not that I care though. . . >_>

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by pheonixChi(f): 9:17pm On May 03, 2010
mama-gee:

Psquare=one of the most hardworking naija artiste, speak to anyone around africa and they will tell you, unfortunately they are not as appreciated in their homeland. They have some of the best vids productions, they never do anything by halves ,and yes I LUV them  tongue
About their pants? i am not a fan of that fashion statement and i'll like to think it was a laspe in judgement besides that was taken years ago they grown and very refined now.And  who told you what you wear makes you reckless? seem a very archaic view

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by ayettymama(f): 9:21pm On May 03, 2010
i wish i could lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed in the world
i wish i could lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed in the world

lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kanye West Dancing To 'Immediately' By Wizkid And Mystro!!!! / Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson / I'm Married - Etinosa Idemudia Replies Victoria Inayama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.