Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Can Someone Please Interprete This Dream For Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can Someone Please Interprete This Dream For Me (1703 Views)

Yul Edochie Has Finally Declared His Dream For Aso Rock / OSUN 2018: “my Dream For A Prosperous Osun State” – Prince Ayoade Adewopo / Can You Interprete This Yoruba - "Ata Sa Pa Mi Lori" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Please Interprete This Dream For Me by Airforce1(m): 5:20am On Nov 03, 2015
Just last night while I was asleep, I had a dream that I boarded a Dash 8 propeller aircraft to owerri and Don jazzy was the pilot in charge.

For real.

Re: Can Someone Please Interprete This Dream For Me by Ebubeslym(m): 5:25am On Nov 03, 2015
Airforce1:
Just last night while I was asleep, I had a dream that I boarded a Dash 8 propeller aircraft to owerri and Don jazzy was the pilot in charge.

For real.

JOIN YOU GUYS SOON

Ps: eat well before going to bed.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Interprete This Dream For Me by molydonhenry(m): 5:39am On Nov 03, 2015
Ur name is playing u...
I wish u well though, hopefully oneday u'l fly alongside don jazzy
Re: Can Someone Please Interprete This Dream For Me by menix(m): 5:44am On Nov 03, 2015
Airforce my guy when will u quit feeding people with Lies.

Well, since u guyz were now flying shows that u re now a Witch, if u had walked with him instead he will sign you as his chef in 4 market dayz.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Interprete This Dream For Me by B4UIWAZ(f): 5:49am On Nov 03, 2015
Stay focused

Its a sign of good things to come

You never know, don jazzy might be here watching you

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Interprete This Dream For Me by olumide81(m): 5:57am On Nov 03, 2015
The simple meanin is that you have repeated looku looku by the mavins crew excessively on your mobile phone....
Re: Can Someone Please Interprete This Dream For Me by psucc(m): 6:04am On Nov 03, 2015
Guy e never added up o! How airforce go dey inside aeroplane and musician come drive the plane? And na for night una take fly hoh!
Re: Can Someone Please Interprete This Dream For Me by BiitchAmMe: 6:12am On Nov 03, 2015
@Op the witches in ur village transformed into Don jazzy and dey are driving u to ur early grave cry due to all ur lies grin
Re: Can Someone Please Interprete This Dream For Me by Cutehector(m): 6:16am On Nov 03, 2015
It means dat u will become a celebrity tooo
Re: Can Someone Please Interprete This Dream For Me by agohmamuda(m): 6:16am On Nov 03, 2015
My tribal name is Joseph. Let us first identify key Elements in this dream of urs :
You = represents you
The aircraft = represents broom stick or groundnut shell
Owerri = represents wizard coven
Don jazzy = represents the wizard who beats the drum and other instruments during ur wizard gathering.

I need to prepare for work now, just join everything together brov. Later. Fly with caution sha.
Re: Can Someone Please Interprete This Dream For Me by Airforce1(m): 6:18am On Nov 03, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Can Someone Please Interprete This Dream For Me by Cpumping(m): 6:24am On Nov 03, 2015
try to treat malaria as soon as possible
Re: Can Someone Please Interprete This Dream For Me by toms55(m): 6:48am On Nov 03, 2015
Shebi na BlackBerry z10 u dey use with 1,000# BlackBerry subscription.. didn't you say you Iphone 6s has been recovered undecided undecided undecided yeye dream and dreamer undecided angry
Re: Can Someone Please Interprete This Dream For Me by Airforce1(m): 6:52am On Nov 03, 2015
toms55:
Shebi na BlackBerry z10 u dey use with 1,000# BlackBerry subscription.. didn't you say you Iphone 6s has been returned undecided undecided undecided yeye dream and dreamer undecided angry
dunce
Does using iphone 6 mean I cant use any other phone too?

For you info, I use 3 phones.

Iphone, BlackBerry, and nokia.
Re: Can Someone Please Interprete This Dream For Me by toms55(m): 7:24am On Nov 03, 2015
Airforce1:

dunce
Does using iphone 6 mean I cant use any other phone too?

For you info, I use 3 phones.

Iphone, BlackBerry, and nokia.
Eh slowpoke Listen to yourself grin.. Your blackberry has your own picture on it, while your IPhone has your name written on a paper beside it... just try and imagine the magnitude of your lies and comprehend your stupidity undecided ... na 5 phone u dey use na have you forgotten to include your dream tecno, visafone, xiaomi. I still never believe say na u get that BlackBerry sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Interprete This Dream For Me by Airforce1(m): 7:25am On Nov 03, 2015
toms55:
Eh slowpoke Listen to yourself grin.. Your blackberry has your own picture on it, while your IPhone has your nam written on a paper beside it... just try and imagine the magnitude of your lies and comprehend your stupidity undecided
Broke niggar.. fuckoff

Your profile pic got me laughing... lmaoo

No wonder youre hating on me.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Continue!
Re: Can Someone Please Interprete This Dream For Me by toms55(m): 7:27am On Nov 03, 2015
Airforce1:

Broke niggar.. fuckoff

Your profile pic got me laughing... lmaoo

No wonder youre hating on me.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Continue!
Gay, u wan kiss?
Re: Can Someone Please Interprete This Dream For Me by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 03, 2015
Malaria symptoms.. Treat yourself for malaria Couz u might be sick in no time..

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Interprete This Dream For Me by Airforce1(m): 7:35am On Nov 03, 2015
toms55:
Gay, u wan kiss?

you even applied pancake on that mumu face of yours?

Lmmaaoo.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can Someone Please Interprete This Dream For Me by toms55(m): 7:37am On Nov 03, 2015
Airforce1:

you even applied pancake on that mumu face of yours?

Lmmaaoo.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
dude, you're just an idiot..

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Interprete This Dream For Me by Airforce1(m): 7:40am On Nov 03, 2015
toms55:
dude, you're just an idiot..
you applied pancake on your pizza face right??

Lmmaaoo
I cant believe it.

I'm sure you got a pampers on too cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ladies and gentlemen, pleaae make out time to view toms55 profile..
... he's got a pancake on
cheesy
Re: Can Someone Please Interprete This Dream For Me by toms55(m): 7:44am On Nov 03, 2015
Airforce1:

you applied pancake on your pizza face right??

Lmmaaoo
I cant believe it.

I'm sure you got a pampers on too cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy
ode, do you want to compare my own round lips with those baggy lips of yours? Etebiete.. fat nose, fat lips
Re: Can Someone Please Interprete This Dream For Me by toms55(m): 7:46am On Nov 03, 2015
Airforce1:

cheesy
you're pained bro grin grin
Re: Can Someone Please Interprete This Dream For Me by Airforce1(m): 7:49am On Nov 03, 2015
toms55:
ode, do you want to compare my own round lips with those baggy lips of yours? Etebiete.. fat nose, fat lips

Spits!

Which lips?

That thing you got be lips? Lmmaao
cheesy
Re: Can Someone Please Interprete This Dream For Me by toms55(m): 7:51am On Nov 03, 2015
Airforce1:

Spits!

Which lips?

That thing you got be lips? Lmmaao
cheesy
ask your girlfriend about it undecided
Re: Can Someone Please Interprete This Dream For Me by Airforce1(m): 8:05am On Nov 03, 2015
toms55:
ask your girlfriend about it undecided

use the time and energy you channeled n hating on me to arrange your life.

I've followed my dream and I wont stop till I get to the top.

Your "hate" comments make me more popular.
Please continue.

I'm done with you.
Re: Can Someone Please Interprete This Dream For Me by toms55(m): 8:32am On Nov 03, 2015
Airforce1:

use the time and energy you channeled n hating on me to arrange your life.

I've followed my dream and I wont stop till I get to the top.

Your "hate" comments make me more popular.
Please continue.

I'm done with you.
and you think you can get to the top through lying as a means? Dude you got no point.. you're nothing but a dunce, fat lips lier.. bragging and loud mouthed claiming what you re not.. #My Word
Re: Can Someone Please Interprete This Dream For Me by egbaguy: 10:32am On Nov 04, 2015
toms55:
and you think you can get to the top through lying as a means? Dude you got no point.. you're nothing but a dunce, fat lips lier.. bragging and loud mouthed claiming what you re not.. #My Word
48hrs nva reach?? Where is the fucking rubbish single?
Re: Can Someone Please Interprete This Dream For Me by toms55(m): 11:38am On Nov 04, 2015
egbaguy:
48hrs nva reach?? Where is the fucking rubbish single?
baba no quote me na, I'm not a liar grin Quote Airforce1 he is the liar grin grin
Re: Can Someone Please Interprete This Dream For Me by Airforce1(m): 11:43am On Nov 04, 2015
toms55:
baba no quote me na, I'm not a liar grin Quote Airforce1 he is the liar grin grin
you again?

Lmmaaooo
Why did you take your profile photo down?

Hehehhehehe

So my response to your "hate" comment hurt you so badly eh?

Shame on you pancake face.
cheesy

Na you dey make your comment.. na you dey "Like" your comment
Ode
Re: Can Someone Please Interprete This Dream For Me by toms55(m): 12:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
Airforce1:

you again?

Lmmaaooo

Hehehhehehe

cheesy

Ode
Ode when is your single dropping, answer that grin you do forehead like Hammer grin
Re: Can Someone Please Interprete This Dream For Me by toms55(m): 12:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
Airforce1:

you again?

Lmmaaooo

Hehehhehehe

cheesy

Ode
Idiot, e dey pain u say better people dey gbadun as I dey expose u ba? And in response to the removal of the picture, I had to do th because your gayish way of commenting on it doesn't make me comfortable.. Gay see fresh lips kan dey fantasize grin

(1) (Reply)

Stormrex Spotted With Solidstar At A Music Gig In Lagos [ Photos] / Olamide Called D'banj Ruined (Screen Shot) / My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.