Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,601 members, 7,840,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine, What Do I Do? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine, What Do I Do? (1706 Views)

Chiamaka: I’ll Quit Acting If My Husband Is Rich Enough To Take Care Of Me / Weird! Woman Uses Her Menstrual Blood Of FOUR MONTHS To Make Painting Of Foetus / Could This Be Love,see What This Guy Is Drinking While Girlfriend Eat Fried Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine, What Do I Do? by abagram(m): 6:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
Am a 30 year old lady from Warri and am married to a rich man who runs most of the big shops in town. I have been with this man for the past 3 years now but I have a big problem that needs serious help.

My husband from the time he came back from Tanzania last year he started drinking my menstrual blood and urine, he told me that.....
Read more:http://www.abagram.com/2016/03/my-husband-is-drinking-my-menstrual.html

Re: My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine, What Do I Do? by SUPERPACK: 6:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
a
Re: My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine, What Do I Do? by amokeme(f): 6:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
abagram:
Am a 30 year old lady from Warri and am married to a rich man who runs most of the big shops in town. I have been with this man for the past 3 years now but I have a big problem that needs serious help.
My husband from the time he came back from Tanzania last year he started drinking my menstrual blood and urine, he told me that.....
Read more:http://www.abagram.com/2016/03/my-husband-is-drinking-my-menstrual.html

****** full story from the blog

My husband from the time he came back from Tanzania last year he started drinking my menstrual blood and urine, he told me that I should remind him every time when am attending so that I should let him drink the blood.

The first day he did this it was on a night when he wanted to have sex with me and discovered that I was on my periods, he told me not to worry because that’s what he wanted.

I really need help don’t know what to do because every time he does that I usually feel dizzy and sleepy. Ive been wanting to tell my friends but am scared I suspect my hubby is using me into rituals what can I do because I don't want to lose him.. he helps my family

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine, What Do I Do? by Praisely(f): 6:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
yuck vomit flee for your life.
Re: My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine, What Do I Do? by Smellymouth: 7:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
shocked

Warris all dese rubbish na?

Re: My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine, What Do I Do? by hakinze00(m): 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
Thank God say person no dey chop now,seeing the topic alone is enough to make someone throw up
Re: My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine, What Do I Do? by iamrealdeji(m): 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
Our igbo brothers with ritu...
Re: My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine, What Do I Do? by icebebe(f): 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
Love! U dnt wnt to lose him,yet deep down u knw u are bin used fr somfin dt will definitely av an effect on u,cus I knw dis has to do wit ritual,my dear beta run fr ur life
Re: My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine, What Do I Do? by brodalikeme(m): 8:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
Are you asking a rhetorical question or what? You either run to the church or a mental hospital fast. Are you not even ashamed or scared?

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Clarion Chukwura Releases Photos Of Her Secret Marriage / You Have To Sleep With Directors & Over 10 Crew Members To Be A Nollywood Star" / Revealed:why Dayo Amusa Is In Love With Fine Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.