Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Duplication/exploitation By Commercial Banks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Duplication/exploitation By Commercial Banks (262 Views)

USSD Codes Of All The Commercial Banks In Nigeria (Full List) / Commercial Banks To Set Naira Rate On Monday Without CBN Intervention / Nine Commercial Banks In Possible Distress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Duplication/exploitation By Commercial Banks by ogundeleai(m): 5:54am On Nov 03, 2015
Its high time nigeria Apex Bank(CBN) order commercial Banks in nigeria to allow the use either Text message or Email as medium for notification. They always insist on the use of text messages because of N4 charges that will be deducted. Whereas the use of email is expected to be freed. My woory about this issue is that the system is nothing but duplication/ exploitation. Customers shold be given latitude to choose medium they prefer afterall email as well is not free in real sense because we pay for Blackberry services or buying Data we use to access our boxes. Worst still, if each time you long on to your bank profile you get alert on both medium. And whenever you are having internet connection problem you repeatedly re login and text messages keep multiplying threby incuring multiple charges. I stand to be corrected I think only GTB still allow alternative uses of the two medium A wake up call for the CBN.

(1) (Reply)

Some Key Factors That Can Assure The Success To Your E-commerce Website / Bible Supports Equity,fairness,transparency In Business / Urgently In Need Of A Short Tipper That Can Haul Materials For Me Up To 30tons B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.