Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

11 Year Old Boy Shoots 8 Year Old Girl To Death! His Reasons Will Shock You! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11 Year Old Boy Shoots 8 Year Old Girl To Death! His Reasons Will Shock You! (880 Views)

8-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Abuja After Losing A Game To His Brothers / Customs Officer Shoots 8-month Pregnant Woman In Ogun / What? Man R*ped Hen To Death His Reasons Will Shock You (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Year Old Boy Shoots 8 Year Old Girl To Death! His Reasons Will Shock You! by mhizpeaarl(f): 6:49am On Nov 03, 2015
Jeez
I hate Dogs undecided
Americans take dogs way too personal
May her soul R.I.P dou

Re: 11 Year Old Boy Shoots 8 Year Old Girl To Death! His Reasons Will Shock You! by edlion57(m): 6:57am On Nov 03, 2015
They also arrest the father for not keeping the gun away from his children
Re: 11 Year Old Boy Shoots 8 Year Old Girl To Death! His Reasons Will Shock You! by Khd95(m): 7:16am On Nov 03, 2015
America Oh! America.

I detest thee wit passion,for ur hypocrisy nd mediocre.

U paint thy sef as almighty nd superful, nd infallible,yet u cant handle dis issue of gun right,wat was i saying sef,has there been any issue u have handled successfuly

2 Likes

Re: 11 Year Old Boy Shoots 8 Year Old Girl To Death! His Reasons Will Shock You! by kikies(m): 7:17am On Nov 03, 2015
america, land of d free........dier freedom wld kill dem

1 Like

Re: 11 Year Old Boy Shoots 8 Year Old Girl To Death! His Reasons Will Shock You! by StealthyMe(m): 7:32am On Nov 03, 2015
Such flimsy excuse! He should be remanded and then psycho evaluated! Who does that?!
The father too shouldn't have placed a gun within his reach...Cråzy fellows undecided

(1) (Reply)

NEW 419 WAY: A Lady Called From Mtn Office / The Fall Of Mighty BIG JOE Nigrians Kingpin Of The 70s / Six Nigerians Arrested Over ATM Scam In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.