Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

10 Years From Now!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Years From Now!!! (362 Views)

See How God Has Blessed And Transformed This Mans Business Within 10 Years / The Future Of Your Business In 10 Years! / Nigerians In America Let Share Experience Here Must Be 10 Years Or Older Experie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Years From Now!!! by joshdoye(m): 7:03am On Nov 03, 2015
hi Friends,
recently i saw this ads on naira land and it caught my attention. the state says '10 years from now what will you be doing?'. if you are going to really succeed in life, then you must give yourself sometimes to reflect on answers to this kind of questions. it might not be 10 years but any period you choose should be a smart one.

here are my own pointers to ten years from now
10 years from now
1. i will retire from work
2. i will be traveling round the world
3. i must have written 20 books
and lots more
what about you? ten years from now what will you be doing?
remain connected to www.entrepreneurcreed.com

(1) (Reply)

The Profit And Business Side Of Ruzu Bitters Promo Promo Promo / Importation Of Football And Basket Ball Shoes / Who Knows How To Develop A NGO/A Movement In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.