Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

10 Men Aliko Dangote Cannot Do Without - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Men Aliko Dangote Cannot Do Without (63046 Views)

Why Dangote Cannot Invest In Igboland / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today! / Meet Aliko Dangote's Daughter, Halima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: 10 Men Aliko Dangote Cannot Do Without by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
ril19:
You All Have Seen How He Shared It Among His Brothers And Some Yollobas. Buh Is It Because There Are No Super Capable Ibos? Certainly Not. Just Prejudice And Envy.
I Saw The Editorial Board Of A Newspaper Owned By A Yolloba Man And Believe Me All Of Dem Na Him Brothers.

Buh Take Another Honest Look At The Editorial Board Of The Newspaper Owned By Orji Kalu. Mike Awoyinfa Was The Head, Followed By The Late Dimgba Igwe And The Third Was Yet A Yolloba Femi Adeshina Of The Presidency. Plus Many More Examples.

What I Don't Get Is Why They're So Marginalistic In Their Thinking.
Chai Nwanne , you have no point infact you are confused. So people will run their businesses based on your own nepotistic ideas.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) / AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast / Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.