Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:58 AM

University Student beaten to death Over Girlfriend In Jigawa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / University Student beaten to death Over Girlfriend In Jigawa (26055 Views)

Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone / 300L FUTO Student Beaten To Death (Graphic Photos) / Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Student beaten to death Over Girlfriend In Jigawa by lmm4real: 12:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
Womannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

1 Like

Re: University Student beaten to death Over Girlfriend In Jigawa by ksmartdope(m): 12:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
dre11:

Just one girl decides to knock off the senses of 6guys to the bin.......

She must have had a gold plated hole down there
pussy so good

2 Likes

Re: University Student beaten to death Over Girlfriend In Jigawa by geebehn(m): 12:35pm On Nov 03, 2015
It is obvious those guys are senseless.

1 Like

Re: University Student beaten to death Over Girlfriend In Jigawa by KYO1: 12:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
Abo-ki will always be Abo-ki. 5 guys fighting 1 guy over a girl that has 6 guys. I trust my Lagos guys .na osho free b dat na.
them go straff her tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Student beaten to death Over Girlfriend In Jigawa by j4sure(m): 12:41pm On Nov 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: University Student beaten to death Over Girlfriend In Jigawa by godoluwa(m): 12:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
menix:
6 guyz one gal, that _bitch must have eggovin running down there..

5 guyz confronting 1 guy, yet the guy succeeded in killing 1 out of the 5 means that guy is a hulk..

May Allah grant d deceased virgin camels..

Any guy who fights cous of a gal is an Aquarium Anuofia..
rotfl

1 Like

Re: University Student beaten to death Over Girlfriend In Jigawa by Damfostopper(m): 12:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
...see as d guy life don kpeme cos of a damn biitch.....he forgot dat gals belongs to nobody n belongs to everbody.....is ha pucci made in dubai ?....daft guys allowing gals to use dem do irritate me like cow dung
Re: University Student beaten to death Over Girlfriend In Jigawa by uzo4real(m): 12:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
And all this muslim girls covering dere bodies like saints, meanwhile they r ........

1 Like

Re: University Student beaten to death Over Girlfriend In Jigawa by kestolove95(m): 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
Women no dey plan to change since d tym of adam and eve
Re: University Student beaten to death Over Girlfriend In Jigawa by ojnnaco(m): 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
I pity for The one girl befriending Six guys and from same Uni. and also pity d f**l that died becux of a girl ...I wonder where his senx of reasoning is and I also wonder what people will tell d parents of d deceased dat is what killed him ...
Re: University Student beaten to death Over Girlfriend In Jigawa by ademipeju(f): 1:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
Re: University Student beaten to death Over Girlfriend In Jigawa by tachia406: 1:34pm On Nov 03, 2015
Person fit die cos of girlfriend here o. Conji wey dey here pass monster. RIP to the dead. ;DPerson fit die cos of girlfriend here o. Conji wey dey here pass monster. RIP to the dead.
Re: University Student beaten to death Over Girlfriend In Jigawa by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 03, 2015
menix:

5 guyz confronting 1 guy, yet the guy succeeded in killing 1 out of the 5 means that guy is a hulk..

May Allah grant d deceased virgin camels..

Any guy who fights cous of a gal is an Aquarium Anuofia ..
grin grin grin
omg lwkmd
im readingn this in a silent library and it took the grace of God to stop me from rotfl
grin you're funny

1 Like

Re: University Student beaten to death Over Girlfriend In Jigawa by toshmann(m): 1:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
dre11:

Just one girl decides to knock off the senses of 6guys to the bin.......

She must have had a gold plated hole down there

grin grin
Abeg Make she make space for #7 cheesy

Bc me Toshmann must taste this gold spiced up dungeon cool

1 Like

Re: University Student beaten to death Over Girlfriend In Jigawa by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
Na the kain thing we day see na.
Re: University Student beaten to death Over Girlfriend In Jigawa by tyconcepts(f): 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
JigsawKillah:
6 guys fight for one girl

Her toto na gold

Na who die lose na

for waffi, na gangraping remain na
Plz don't generalize your gangraping instinct to the whole of Waffi.
Na people like u dey make others dey think say we dey crase for Warri so.
Hian!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Student beaten to death Over Girlfriend In Jigawa by darea18: 1:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
Eyah,nah woman kill am ooh
Re: University Student beaten to death Over Girlfriend In Jigawa by djshoxy(m): 2:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
All because of koto orun (heavens hole).

1 Like

Re: University Student beaten to death Over Girlfriend In Jigawa by dre11(m): 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
englishmart:
why e be say an only this kain of threads you dey always dry open this dre11? If no be rape, an accident...

I hope you have checked through my threads and see that I do create thread on politics, romance, family, religion, health, food and education
Re: University Student beaten to death Over Girlfriend In Jigawa by doublex: 2:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
well,see what happens!!
Re: University Student beaten to death Over Girlfriend In Jigawa by andreernest28(m): 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
IDIOT.R.I.P

1 Like

Re: University Student beaten to death Over Girlfriend In Jigawa by JigsawKillah(m): 3:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
tyconcepts:

Plz don't generalize your gangraping instinct to the whole of Waffi.
Na people like u dey make others dey think say we dey crase for Warri so.
Hian!

Lmao! What? It's called Melting out a befitting punishment, ma'am!
Re: University Student beaten to death Over Girlfriend In Jigawa by tyconcepts(f): 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
JigsawKillah:

Lmao!
What? It's called Melting out a befitting punishment, ma'am!

I disagree sire....What happened to walking away from the chic? It ain't no marriage in d first place.

Don't get me wrong tho'...Ain't applauding her for courting 6guys all @ once.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Student beaten to death Over Girlfriend In Jigawa by jerecrown(m): 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
Nonsense
Re: University Student beaten to death Over Girlfriend In Jigawa by MrTofa(m): 6:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
menix:

5 guyz confronting 1 guy, yet the guy succeeded in killing 1 out of the 5 means that guy is a hulk.

Any guy who fights cous of a gal is an Aquarium Anuofia..

1 Like

Re: University Student beaten to death Over Girlfriend In Jigawa by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
multiple boyfriends? grin girls be deceiving guys since the begining of time.

1 Like

Re: University Student beaten to death Over Girlfriend In Jigawa by JigsawKillah(m): 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
tyconcepts:

I disagree sire....What happened to walking away from the chic? It ain't no marriage in d first place.

Don't get me wrong tho'...Ain't applauding her for courting 6guys all @ once.

walk away and she classifies all the guys as 'first class mugus' and then goes on with the game. She's been taking 6 joysticks at different time already, this won't be no different
Re: University Student beaten to death Over Girlfriend In Jigawa by XaintJoel20: 9:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
These six are just in one university. Who knows, she might be dating countless others in other universities, polythenics, colleges of education and even in her neighbourhood.

1 Like

Re: University Student beaten to death Over Girlfriend In Jigawa by akpos2050(m): 9:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
After God fear woman. Ah sorry for that soul, may he rest in peace Amen.
Re: University Student beaten to death Over Girlfriend In Jigawa by herrdeustch: 1:35am On Nov 04, 2015
wow bro,too barbaric
JigsawKillah:
6 guys fight for one girl

Her toto na gold

Na who die lose na

for waffi, na gangraping remain na

1 Like

Re: University Student beaten to death Over Girlfriend In Jigawa by JbravoAdodger(m): 4:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
Hmmm this guy was prepared... Jason bourne thinz!!

Threadkilla angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Onu: Police Stray Bullet Kills Pastor During Morning Devotion In Ebonyi / Policeman Rides Seized Tricycle, Hits Mother, Baby (picture) / Phone Thief Caught By Area Boys At Midnight Shows How He Does It (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.