Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

20 Unknown Facts You Didn’t Know About Adolf Hitler - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 20 Unknown Facts You Didn’t Know About Adolf Hitler (6631 Views)

Unknown Advantages Of Having A Low GPA / 10 Shocking Facts You Didn’t Know About The Bermuda Triangle / 9 Hidden Features Of Everyday Things You Probably Didn’t Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Unknown Facts You Didn’t Know About Adolf Hitler by honeywealth75(m): 8:31am On Nov 03, 2015
1..Hitler was dictator of Germany but was not born there. He was born in Braunau am Inn, Austria on April 20, 1889 to Alois Hitler and Klara Hitler. Paula, Hitler’s only sibling that survived childhood. Four other siblings of Hitler died in childhood.

2...A priest saved Hitler from drowning when he was 4 years old. Moreover, Hitler was lucky a couple of times more and ditched death. During First World War he was wounded and his life was spared by a British Soldier. On July 20, 1944, Hitler survived an assassination attempt, called the July Plot. A top military officer during a conference meeting at Hitler's Wolf's Lair had placed a suitcase bomb under the table and Hitler survived with some injuries to his arm and some hearing loss.

3..When Hitler was a kid he wanted to be a priest and in his youth, Hitler dreamed of becoming an artist. He applied twice to the Vienna Academy of Art but was denied entrance both times. In 1877 his father changed his last name otherwise his name would have been Adolf Schicklgruber.

4...In January 1933, the Nazi Party under Hitler came to power and he passed laws for the protection of animals. He said,” In the new Reich, no more animal cruelty will be allowed.” Another interesting facts about Hitler was that he was a vegetarian.

5...Eduard Bloch a Jewish-Austrian doctor who didn't charge Hitler's family due to their economic hardship was never sentenced to concentration camp and Hitler had him protected, by the Gestapo and called him "Noble Jew"

6...During WWI a German Jewish officer recommended Hitler for an Iron Cross. He was later arrested, but was released by SS once they discovered his identity.

7...First public anti-smoking campaign in modern history was led by Hitler in the world during the 1930s and early 1940s.

8...One of Hitler’s chauffeurs and close friends Maurice were found to be Jewish by Heinrich Himmler military commander, and a leading member of the Nazi Party. But upon knowing that Maurice was Jewish, Hitler made an exception for Maurice and his brothers and called them “honorary Aryans.”

9...Hitler in 1939 was nominated for Nobel Prize. Later he banned Noble Prize and started his own German National Prize for Art and Science. Ferdinand Porsche was awarded with one, who developed the Volkswagen Beetle and also world’s first hybrid car.

10...Hitler farted uncontrollably, he suffered from chronic flatulence and to fight it took 28 different drugs. He inhaled cocaine to clear his sinuses and soothe his throat. He also received injections of bull testicle extracts to bolster his libido.

To be continue
Re: 20 Unknown Facts You Didn’t Know About Adolf Hitler by divinehand2003(m): 8:39am On Nov 03, 2015
Hahaha
That guy was terrible sha oooo
Re: 20 Unknown Facts You Didn’t Know About Adolf Hitler by gunuvi(m): 8:40am On Nov 03, 2015
Conductor abeg drop me here. E be like say this thread fit land for fp
Re: 20 Unknown Facts You Didn’t Know About Adolf Hitler by honeywealth75(m): 8:41am On Nov 03, 2015
11...The American secret services tried to feminize Hitler by spiking his food with female hormones. He was TIME Magazine's Man of the Year in 1938.

12...Hitler Only Had One Testicle. During World War I Hitler fought for the Germans and sustained a wound in his left thigh and this injury caused him one testicle.

13...Ailurophobia is the fear of cats. Alexander the Great, Napoleon, Mussolini and Hitler all suffered from it. Hitler, Stalin, Trotsky, Tito and Freud all lived within a few miles of each other in 1913 in Vienna and some of them being regular to same coffee house even.

14...Hitler had planned to build a "Museum of An Extinct Race" after the war and had collected thousands of Jewish artifacts. He himself never visited a concentration camp.

15...Hitler’s nephew joined US NAVY to fight against him when Hitler accidently bombed his house in Liverpool. Hitler was sleeping when the D-Day forces landed. None of his generals dared to wake him or send reinforcements without his permission.

16...All the profits from Hitler’s “Mein kampf” and artwork used to go to charity. Bavaria owned the rights but they always found difficulty in finding a charity to accept them as people considered it “Blood Money”

17...Elevator cables of the Eiffel Tower were cut by French Resistance as they wanted to keep Hitler away from visiting it when Paris fell. Hitler had to climb over 1500 stairs, but he opted out.

18...Mahatma Gandhi wrote two letters to Hitler referring him as "Dear Friend". He wrote First Letter on July 23, 1939 and another on December 24, 1940 asking him to keep WWI from happening.

19...Hitler never regarded the Chinese and Japanese as inferior to the Aryans. He thought that “their past history was superior to our own.” He regarded Henry Ford as his inspiration and had a portrait of him behind his desk

20...Hitler's First Love was a Jewish girl. Lacking courage, he never spoke to her. Hitler married Eva Braun his long-time mistress on April 29, 1945. The following day, April 30, 1945, Hitler and Eva committed suicide together.

Culled from www.magzim.com

1 Like

Re: 20 Unknown Facts You Didn’t Know About Adolf Hitler by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 03, 2015
Fact number 1: He did nothing wrong.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Unknown Facts You Didn’t Know About Adolf Hitler by kadas01(m): 9:05am On Nov 03, 2015
Adolf Hitler!

The guy fvcked up big time!
Re: 20 Unknown Facts You Didn’t Know About Adolf Hitler by mentorken05(m): 10:09am On Nov 03, 2015
I think the US are appreciative of the fact that someone like Hitler existed...if not for him,they wouldn't be a world power.

1 Like

Re: 20 Unknown Facts You Didn’t Know About Adolf Hitler by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 03, 2015
That first poster said it right, he did nothing wrong, it was a war for protection and survival of race. People who know facts and history would say HITLER was an hero an so with me, Hitler is an hero because without his struggle and fight against the jewish higher powers, the world would have being of communist and fascism giving no room for democracy. Its was a war between Hitler and Rothschild family who wanted to control the world and still indirectly controls the world today. RIP Hitler, you a great Hero.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Unknown Facts You Didn’t Know About Adolf Hitler by ednut1(m): 11:08am On Nov 03, 2015
If Hitler had won the war history wud have been written to favour him. Churchill, Stalin ,De gualle and d American president wud have been made to be d bad guys. Putin and Obama shud be careful tho
Re: 20 Unknown Facts You Didn’t Know About Adolf Hitler by CertifiedFreak(m): 11:24am On Nov 03, 2015
Dude, who knew this guy had a gentler part to him. "Noble Aryans", pretty sure that good deed kept him happy at night.
Re: 20 Unknown Facts You Didn’t Know About Adolf Hitler by victorjam(m): 11:51am On Nov 03, 2015
guys pls i need yur vote. simply l click d link and likr my pic.. tanks so much. gracias amigo... dalu umunnem. r kushe padi mi... bottom line: tanks for d vote

https://m.facebook.com/www.mrteenanambra.co.za/photos/a.1464051870554934.1073741826.1464048683888586/1511830595777061/?type=3&source=56

Re: 20 Unknown Facts You Didn’t Know About Adolf Hitler by Awoofawo(m): 12:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
grin
DO HITLER REAL COMMITTED SUICIDE?
The answer is NO!

Hitler escaped to South America (AGENTINA) and live with his sweetheart to old age under a false name. cool

Ponder about that for a minute!

1 Like

Re: 20 Unknown Facts You Didn’t Know About Adolf Hitler by Badboiz(m): 12:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
So there are some good sides to this blood thirsty dictator.

1 Like

Re: 20 Unknown Facts You Didn’t Know About Adolf Hitler by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
Dat no 10 though. Lolz
Re: 20 Unknown Facts You Didn’t Know About Adolf Hitler by fhunn: 1:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
There is only one fact that I can acknowledge:

HITLER WAS VANQUISHED
Re: 20 Unknown Facts You Didn’t Know About Adolf Hitler by SirLegal(m): 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
This will come as a surprise to many.

Adolf Hitler couldn't have walked this Earth, as his Mother decided to abort him when he was still in the womb but was talked out of it by her doctor.

Have that been the case, their wouldn't have been a WWII.

BUT AS THE GERMANS WOULD SAY .... HAIL HITLER undecided

1 Like

Re: 20 Unknown Facts You Didn’t Know About Adolf Hitler by lawflec(m): 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
I dont know why I love Hitler......... He was resilient and a good fighter who proved that decisions are driving motive to perfect motives.....

I just hate him because of his cruelty... He murdered Jews like never
Re: 20 Unknown Facts You Didn’t Know About Adolf Hitler by Qu3sT(m): 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2015
Hmm
Re: 20 Unknown Facts You Didn’t Know About Adolf Hitler by Qu3sT(m): 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2015
honeywealth75:
11...The American secret services tried to feminize Hitler by spiking his food with female hormones. He was TIME Magazine's Man of the Year in 1938.
Only the US can do something so stupid and foolish and at the end of the day still be a world-power.

3 Likes

Re: 20 Unknown Facts You Didn’t Know About Adolf Hitler by Koolmexxi(m): 6:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
Karmanaut:
Fact number 1: He did nothing wrong.
He didn't nothing wrong?? U do realize world war officially broke out wen he invaded Poland and dis came after he had annexed and occupied the whole of the then czechoslovakia. Na wa for some of una oooo.
Re: 20 Unknown Facts You Didn’t Know About Adolf Hitler by NOBODYY: 6:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
So His first love was a jew ?? She broke his heart He broke her kind lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 20 Unknown Facts You Didn’t Know About Adolf Hitler by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
zs
Re: 20 Unknown Facts You Didn’t Know About Adolf Hitler by dguyindcorner(m): 6:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
An inspirational speaker said:
"The best days of my life were the days I spent with another man's wife." Audience were in shock and silence. He added: "She was my mother." A big round of applause
and laughter followed.
An adventurous man in the audience later decided to crack this at home. After dinner he told his wife: The best days of my life were the days I spent with another man's wife. After a moment he tried to recall the second line....
By the time he regained his senses, he was on a hospital bed, recovering from burns of boiling water.
Moral: Don't copy if u cannot paste.

6 Likes

Re: 20 Unknown Facts You Didn’t Know About Adolf Hitler by DrownedFish: 7:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
aaronson:
That first poster said it right, he did nothing wrong, it was a war for protection and survival of race. People who know facts and history would say HITLER was an hero an so with me, Hitler is an hero because without his struggle and fight against the jewish higher powers, the world would have being of communist and fascism giving no room for democracy. Its was a war between Hitler and Rothschild family who wanted to control the world and still indirectly controls the world today. RIP Hitler, you a great Hero.
The muslims love Islam for his jewish extermination. Are you a M........

1 Like

Re: 20 Unknown Facts You Didn’t Know About Adolf Hitler by rattlesnake(m): 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
honeywealth75:
1..Hitler was dictator of Germany but was not born there. He was born in Braunau am Inn, Austria on April 20, 1889 to Alois Hitler and Klara Hitler. Paula, Hitler’s only sibling that survived childhood. Four other siblings of Hitler died in childhood.

2...A priest saved Hitler from drowning when he was 4 years old. Moreover, Hitler was lucky a couple of times more and ditched death. During First World War he was wounded and his life was spared by a British Soldier. On July 20, 1944, Hitler survived an assassination attempt, called the July Plot. A top military officer during a conference meeting at Hitler's Wolf's Lair had placed a suitcase bomb under the table and Hitler survived with some injuries to his arm and some hearing loss.

3..When Hitler was a kid he wanted to be a priest and in his youth, Hitler dreamed of becoming an artist. He applied twice to the Vienna Academy of Art but was denied entrance both times. In 1877 his father changed his last name otherwise his name would have been Adolf Schicklgruber.

4...In January 1933, the Nazi Party under Hitler came to power and he passed laws for the protection of animals. He said,” In the new Reich, no more animal cruelty will be allowed.” Another interesting facts about Hitler was that he was a vegetarian.

5...Eduard Bloch a Jewish-Austrian doctor who didn't charge Hitler's family due to their economic hardship was never sentenced to concentration camp and Hitler had him protected, by the Gestapo and called him "Noble Jew"

6...During WWI a German Jewish officer recommended Hitler for an Iron Cross. He was later arrested, but was released by SS once they discovered his identity.

7...First public anti-smoking campaign in modern history was led by Hitler in the world during the 1930s and early 1940s.

8...One of Hitler’s chauffeurs and close friends Maurice were found to be Jewish by Heinrich Himmler military commander, and a leading member of the Nazi Party. But upon knowing that Maurice was Jewish, Hitler made an exception for Maurice and his brothers and called them “honorary Aryans.”

9...Hitler in 1939 was nominated for Nobel Prize. Later he banned Noble Prize and started his own German National Prize for Art and Science. Ferdinand Porsche was awarded with one, who developed the Volkswagen Beetle and also world’s first hybrid car.

10...Hitler farted uncontrollably, he suffered from chronic flatulence and to fight it took 28 different drugs. He inhaled cocaine to clear his sinuses and soothe his throat. He also received injections of bull testicle extracts to bolster his libido.

To be continue
YOU AND UR HITILER OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 20 Unknown Facts You Didn’t Know About Adolf Hitler by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
DrownedFish:
The muslims love Islam for his jewish extermination. Are you a M........
its clearly written up in my post that, only people who know facts and history would give hitler props but people such as your type exhibit ignorance with the question you asked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Unknown Facts You Didn’t Know About Adolf Hitler by HillaryD(f): 9:36pm On Nov 03, 2015
Adolf Hitler a man of history.
Re: 20 Unknown Facts You Didn’t Know About Adolf Hitler by DrownedFish: 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
aaronson:
its clearly written up in my post that, only people who know facts and history would give hitler props but people such as your type exhibit ignorance with the question you asked.
Hey ISIS recruit, I ll whip your butt on History lessons so take your extremist views to SYria.
Re: 20 Unknown Facts You Didn’t Know About Adolf Hitler by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
SirLegal:
This will come as a surprise to many.

Adolf Hitler couldn't have walked this Earth, as his Mother decided to abort him when he was still in the womb but was talked out of it by her doctor.

Have that been the case, their wouldn't have been a WWII.

BUT AS THE GERMANS WOULD SAY .... HAIL HITLER undecided
Re: 20 Unknown Facts You Didn’t Know About Adolf Hitler by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
Koolmexxi:

He didn't nothing wrong?? U do realize world war officially broke out wen he invaded Poland and dis came after he had annexed and occupied the whole of the then czechoslovakia. Na wa for some of una oooo.
Re: 20 Unknown Facts You Didn’t Know About Adolf Hitler by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
DrownedFish:
Hey ISIS recruit, I ll whip your butt on History lessons so take your extremist views to SYria.
hahahahahahah quit making a f00l of yourself, you don't even know where Isis is based at, hahahahahahahhahaha and you good at history. Well, let me school you a little Mr gullible.

Isis is the amalgamation of the Taliban of Afghanistan and Al-quaeda of palestine to for Islamic state popularly known as Isis which is predominantly based in Iraq. Now repeat after me, Say Iraq, again, once more and let it stick in your shallow brain.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Unknown Facts You Didn’t Know About Adolf Hitler by Koolmexxi(m): 10:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
Karmanaut:

Victory for who exactly... Even Germany don denounce the salute...

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Professor Said Dat Dere Is No God, Checkout D Student's Answer / How To Retrieve WAEC Examination Number / Sanwo-Olu Reconstitutes Governing Council Of LASU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.