Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,514 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Sanwo-Olu Reconstitutes Governing Council Of LASU - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sanwo-Olu Reconstitutes Governing Council Of LASU (6629 Views)

Original Certificate Of LASU's Graduate Found At Suya Spot / Sunkanmi Odubunmi Of LASU In Sex Scandal! / Complains On The Admission Process Of LASU For 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-Olu Reconstitutes Governing Council Of LASU by Lanrelagboi: 2:55am On Jul 09, 2021
Today, I reconstituted the Governing Council of Lagos State University that will be led by distinguished and veteran accountant, Sir David Olabanji Sunmoni as the Pro-chancellor and Chairman of Governing Council.

Other accomplished men and women who will serve on the 13-member Council are Mrs Tolagbe Taiwo, Mrs Moronke Williams, Mr Tolani Sule, Dr. Hakeem Adetugbobo, Mr Anuoluwapo Oladele Eso, Mr Adebayo Akinsanya, Mrs. Foluke Kafayat AbdulRazaq, Prof. Shaffideen Adeniyi Amuwo, Mrs Adenike Yomi-Faseun, Mr Adekunle Soname, Mr Karl Toriola, and Dr Ifeanyi Odii.

Inauguration of new Governing Council for the Lagos State University (LASU) signals a new chapter of progress and resolution of issues surrounding the appointment of a substantive Vice Chancellor for the university. As the supreme governing authority of the university. I charged the council to give top priority to implementation of quality policies and programmes that will accelerate the pace of development and growth of the university.

One of the key responsibilities of the Council which require urgent attention is the activation of the process for the appointment of a new person to call Vice Chancellor of the university. In performing this responsibility, I urged the Council to be guided by the lessons from past events and ensure strict adherence to relevant laws, guidelines and procedures.

I am convinced members of the council will bring about their wealth of experience and accomplishments in their various chosen professions to impact positively on the management, policy formulations and smooth running of the university.

https://www.facebook.com/252185758819200/posts/825431078161329/?d=n

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Reconstitutes Governing Council Of LASU by Suchgreat: 6:28am On Jul 09, 2021
Okay

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Sanwo-Olu Reconstitutes Governing Council Of LASU by SoftP(m): 6:28am On Jul 09, 2021
Time to cash out
Re: Sanwo-Olu Reconstitutes Governing Council Of LASU by 4tomandchi: 6:28am On Jul 09, 2021
Ambode was a mediocre I just wonder how much he paid Jagaban and Fashola to get that one term ticket?

Lagos no be Nigeria!!!...

The only region that should be talking about Independence right now is South West.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Reconstitutes Governing Council Of LASU by westfield: 6:29am On Jul 09, 2021
Ok
Re: Sanwo-Olu Reconstitutes Governing Council Of LASU by Wearepro: 6:30am On Jul 09, 2021
cheesy
Re: Sanwo-Olu Reconstitutes Governing Council Of LASU by elmessiahs(m): 6:30am On Jul 09, 2021
The man with Bald head in the second picture looks like chibuike rotimi amaechi
Re: Sanwo-Olu Reconstitutes Governing Council Of LASU by foeedaba: 6:31am On Jul 09, 2021
Meanwhile unknown gunmen have started kidnapping LASU students.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Reconstitutes Governing Council Of LASU by Exponential101: 6:31am On Jul 09, 2021
Wailing jewz over to you
Is anyone still claiming this Tinubu's houseboy isn't working

grin grin cheesy

Jews from Alaigbo don suffer tire out of hate.
Na Tinubu palaver go kill una papa.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Reconstitutes Governing Council Of LASU by Blackshared: 6:31am On Jul 09, 2021
Issoryt

Re: Sanwo-Olu Reconstitutes Governing Council Of LASU by Drsnives(m): 6:32am On Jul 09, 2021
Nothing concern us
Re: Sanwo-Olu Reconstitutes Governing Council Of LASU by lagusboyyy(m): 6:33am On Jul 09, 2021
Its everything they must constitute COMMITTEE and COUNCIL for in Nigeria.

Even ordinary to buy toiletries for offices, one committee must first be set up to look into it. Funny country.

All i see is politicians everywhere, looking for where to eat national cake.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Reconstitutes Governing Council Of LASU by temitope27(m): 6:33am On Jul 09, 2021
Money in the bank grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Reconstitutes Governing Council Of LASU by Sammy07: 6:34am On Jul 09, 2021
Blackshared:
Issoryt

Stop using opera mini
Re: Sanwo-Olu Reconstitutes Governing Council Of LASU by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 09, 2021
grin

Good one while in one University in south south the predecessor of the incumbent Vice Chancellor bought a 19 million car for his wife using public fund but vehemently refused to pay lecturers for over 5 months. At the end Nigeria is a wrong place to be if you want to be great.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Reconstitutes Governing Council Of LASU by Sammy07: 6:35am On Jul 09, 2021
elmessiahs:
The man with Bald head in the second picture looks like chibuike rotimi amaechi

I notice that too
Re: Sanwo-Olu Reconstitutes Governing Council Of LASU by elmessiahs(m): 6:37am On Jul 09, 2021
Sammy07:

I notice that too
You are sharp.
It's important to note because we're in a season of cloned people, mannequin and what have you.
You never can tell
Re: Sanwo-Olu Reconstitutes Governing Council Of LASU by whela(m): 6:38am On Jul 09, 2021
Great idea
Re: Sanwo-Olu Reconstitutes Governing Council Of LASU by oluemmakay(m): 6:38am On Jul 09, 2021
Appointment of Council Board of a University should not be politicized. With the crops of people I'm seeing here, I doubt if they have the understanding of how the university system works, this will affect their decision making efforts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Reconstitutes Governing Council Of LASU by 111sunshine: 6:41am On Jul 09, 2021
k
Re: Sanwo-Olu Reconstitutes Governing Council Of LASU by ArewaNightmare: 6:45am On Jul 09, 2021
grin Appropriate time for political settlements to people that are loyal to him

Re: Sanwo-Olu Reconstitutes Governing Council Of LASU by ArewaNightmare: 6:46am On Jul 09, 2021
Exponential101:
Wailing jewz over to.
Is anyone still claiming claiming this Tinubu's houseboy isn't working

grin grin cheesy

Jews from Alaigbo don suffer tire out of hate.

Werey face FULANI mauraders in ur village
Re: Sanwo-Olu Reconstitutes Governing Council Of LASU by murphyibiam15(m): 6:47am On Jul 09, 2021
4tomandchi:
Ambode was a mediocre I just wonder how much he paid Jagaban and Fashola to get that one term ticket?

The only region that should be talking about Independence right now is South West.
Lagos no be south west bro, is policies are clearly not south west, no wonder the colonial masters didn't include it as part of Western Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Reconstitutes Governing Council Of LASU by ArewaNightmare: 6:47am On Jul 09, 2021
[quote author=4tomandchi

The only region that should be talking about Independence right now is South West. [/quote]

Then lend them ur voice Abi ur shouting ends on Nairaland
Re: Sanwo-Olu Reconstitutes Governing Council Of LASU by clothingonline(m): 6:48am On Jul 09, 2021
It’s important

Check signature for clearance price for men clothing and accessories
Re: Sanwo-Olu Reconstitutes Governing Council Of LASU by Revere27: 6:49am On Jul 09, 2021
Congratulations on their new appointment
Re: Sanwo-Olu Reconstitutes Governing Council Of LASU by ThinkWISELY(m): 6:50am On Jul 09, 2021
Nice

I sell cars and buy Bitcoins at good rates too.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Reconstitutes Governing Council Of LASU by aminho(m): 6:52am On Jul 09, 2021
4tomandchi:

If only you knew how fashola was against ambode from the beginning you won't say this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Reconstitutes Governing Council Of LASU by Ozimama(m): 6:52am On Jul 09, 2021
The only active governor in Nigeria so far.......
Ipob will not like this news anyway Kanu is still in detention grin grin grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Reconstitutes Governing Council Of LASU by BigDawsNet: 6:53am On Jul 09, 2021
Lasu can be the the new Harvard if the Lagos government include it in it's budget yearly..

We need more international students

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger Delta University Post Ume 2009/2010 Screening Exercise Is Out / Cut Your Coat According To Your Cloth/size! / Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.