Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Lagos State Govt Land Scheme Which One Is The Best Deal? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lagos State Govt Land Scheme Which One Is The Best Deal? (2208 Views)

Abuja: Govt Land Allocation Papers Available, ( 600mt Plot Of Land @ #350,000) / Lagos State Govt Land For Sale At Ikorodu GRA 3 / What Is The Implication Of Buying A Govt Land With Allocation Letter Only. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State Govt Land Scheme Which One Is The Best Deal? by property12: 10:18am On May 11, 2009
lagos state govt land scheme, which one out of all of them represent a good deal, i'm about to buy some as i live abroad i have no knowledge about the present situation on ground, please advise on the different scheme, and rate the one you think represent the best deal. thanks
Re: Lagos State Govt Land Scheme Which One Is The Best Deal? by astar2008(m): 12:30pm On May 11, 2009
why dont you check the lagos land bureau website
Re: Lagos State Govt Land Scheme Which One Is The Best Deal? by biolabee(m): 7:07pm On May 14, 2009
put the url
Re: Lagos State Govt Land Scheme Which One Is The Best Deal? by yemiyemi: 10:00am On Jun 04, 2009
There are various Lagos State lands scheme across the State. The best deal will depends on the choice location which also will determine the cost.

For more details you can contact me on 07035088651
Re: Lagos State Govt Land Scheme Which One Is The Best Deal? by saknel: 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2009
yemiyemi, pls can you tell me if the obanikoro scheme is still selling, and also do you know where in obanikoro it is,
Re: Lagos State Govt Land Scheme Which One Is The Best Deal? by mikkydon: 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2009
is there any land in isheri north and how much is it ?

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Pours Water On Men That Go To Urinate Gets Caught / Fraudulent Land Sale, What Do I Do To Get My Money Back From The Lawyer / Buy Burham Cement Direct 4m Factory @ #1800 Per Bag!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.