Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,022 members, 7,835,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Release Dasuki’s International Passport, Court Orders FG - Vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Release Dasuki’s International Passport, Court Orders FG - Vanguard (15591 Views)

Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister / Why We Can’t Stop Non-nigerian Herdsmen – FG - VANGUARD / Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Release Dasuki’s International Passport, Court Orders FG - Vanguard by bashydemy(m): 1:58pm On Nov 03, 2015
anonimi:

Yeye dey smell for Buhari nyansh.

Because Buhari does NOT seek medical attention in Nigeria.

So much for the PROPAGANDA noise about CHANGE CHANGE!
shut up mr man PMB is not facing any trial then and free to travel to where ever he is, a criminal facing charges is not allow to travel out of that country even in advance nations.
Re: Release Dasuki’s International Passport, Court Orders FG - Vanguard by thundafire: 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
they will wish GEJ was there cs he was no dictator but tyrants who claimed politicians spoiled his good name GOD bless ur hustle GEJ
Re: Release Dasuki’s International Passport, Court Orders FG - Vanguard by badesco(m): 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2015
For somebody like Dasuki to be tried under this new dispensation means President Buhari is on a revenge mission, which i know that it would sooner boomerang at the end, because he is only chasing mere shadow, Our President has an unforgiving spirit like Obj, they dont forgive or forget. Dasuki carry your cross and am sure God will surely save you.
Re: Release Dasuki’s International Passport, Court Orders FG - Vanguard by mentorken05(m): 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
I look at what is going on between Dasuki and the FG and all I could do is laugh...If Dasuki knows how powerful the position he occupied is,den he shouldn't have anything to worry about...For God`s sake as a National Security Adviser,you are entitled to secrets upon secrets which when exposed can cause turmoil in the country...So a simple threat to the FG is enough to be left alone..Nigerians don't know how powerful that position is
Re: Release Dasuki’s International Passport, Court Orders FG - Vanguard by badesco(m): 2:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
mentorken05:
I look at what is going on between Dasuki and the FG and all I could do is laugh...If Dasuki knows how powerful the position he occupied is,den he shouldn't have anything to worry about...For God`s sake as a National Security Adviser,you are entitled to secrets upon secrets which when exposed can cause turmoil in the country...So a simple threat to the FG is enough to be left alone..Nigerians don't know how powerful that position is

Thanks for this comment....i hope Nigeria would not go in flame soon. Dasuki no more than the Government anticipate.
Re: Release Dasuki’s International Passport, Court Orders FG - Vanguard by cabaliciouscabal: 2:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
Trailblazer1:
cheesy cheesy cheesy finally, the courts to the rescue

Its a victory for Democracy!
Its a victory against tyranny!
Its a victory against Dictatorship!
Its a victory against democratic persecution and witch-hunt!

Fellow Nigerians,
Nothing has changed

Jst get lost with ur stinking mouth.

How many of such court order did ur foolish jonathan floated.

Maaaasd man of ur kind.
Re: Release Dasuki’s International Passport, Court Orders FG - Vanguard by vicoloni(m): 3:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
WHY DOES PUBLIC SERVANTS SUDDENLY DEVELOP MEDICAL PROBLEMS WHENEVER THEY ARE BEING PROBED FOR CORRUPTION?
Re: Release Dasuki’s International Passport, Court Orders FG - Vanguard by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
bashydemy:
hahaha is this the new trend now for the wailers? Please which institution that does not have the facilities of a secondary school? Yeye dey smell

INSTITUTION is NOT necessarily SCHOOL grin grin grin APC with SHALLOW EDUCATION.
This is what you get when you elect your king based on his NEPA BILL
Re: Release Dasuki’s International Passport, Court Orders FG - Vanguard by Ebenezerk2: 4:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
why didn't you say that when Buhari, Tinubu and others go for medical treatments outside the country?
divinehand2003:
Are there no private or government hospitals around that can treat his high blood pressure, must he fly abroad? YEYE DEY SMELL gaaaaannnnnn
Re: Release Dasuki’s International Passport, Court Orders FG - Vanguard by Blackfire(m): 4:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
chubbygal:
Silly Dasuki that caused my transfer from Abuja Airport to dried and dusty lokoja ... May his HBP never stabilize. The same passport I was accused of delaying it clearance, which I never did.The God of venegeners is at work ,the same hbp he almost caused me is dealing with him now.

ada jiri nwayo..

Ogini di?
Re: Release Dasuki’s International Passport, Court Orders FG - Vanguard by babestella: 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
anonimi:
Will the new DICKtator obey our independent judiciary

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2933230_yousee_jpeg5c5368177eaadfefe6b56dfaa198a093

Jonathan built INSTITUTIONS.
Buhari is built on PROPAGANDA!

BUHARI will soon change the judge and bring in someone who will overturn the judgement and even remand Dasuki.
Re: Release Dasuki’s International Passport, Court Orders FG - Vanguard by bashydemy(m): 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
Xetima:

INSTITUTION is NOT necessarily SCHOOL grin grin grin APC with SHALLOW EDUCATION.
This is what you get when you elect your king based on his NEPA BILL
Am tired of you and your senior wailers, I ask what institution dos the clueless created and he never answer. You and your likes remain jobless and you here shouting he create institution. Is the one they using in embezzling? Nonsense.
Re: Release Dasuki’s International Passport, Court Orders FG - Vanguard by Koolmexxi(m): 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
If dis people truly had a case in the first place they wouldn't have wanted a secret trial. One of those cases dat would linger on for a while and dismissed at the end of the day jus to distract the man from his normal everyday life. Who know wetin him do some people..
Re: Release Dasuki’s International Passport, Court Orders FG - Vanguard by Smooth278(m): 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
kulobyno:
Why can't he seek medical attention in Nigeria

Is it your money He's using his own money, innocent until proven guilty...
Re: Release Dasuki’s International Passport, Court Orders FG - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ekwe! See power!
Well! We don't have Doctors in Nigeria, we only have medical practioners.
Re: Release Dasuki’s International Passport, Court Orders FG - Vanguard by fanysteve: 8:05am On Nov 04, 2015
DASUKI Pls help me get Mugu Presido Buhari down
Re: Release Dasuki’s International Passport, Court Orders FG - Vanguard by fanysteve: 8:10am On Nov 04, 2015
bashydemy:
shut up mr man PMB is not facing any trial then and free to travel to where ever he is, a criminal facing charges is not allow to travel out of that country even in advance nations.
Buhari is a Crimina,ameachi is a thief,Lai MOHAMMED is a false man,oyegun has been and still a clown,Tinubu is an eye monger ,infact APC is the Devils Worshop.
Re: Release Dasuki’s International Passport, Court Orders FG - Vanguard by chibaik(m): 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
bashydemy:
Your certificate need to be withdrawn from you ASAP, someone. Who is facing trial will always have limited freedom anywhere in the world, even granting him bail while facing the charges alone is enough. I think you need to check your dictionary for the meaning house arrest then you will know he's is even beyond freedom as he can move around the country just can't move outside the country.

I do not blame you. Mediocrity has done a lot of damage to your life. Your are using Nigerian standard as a yardstick, sorry for your life. Compare NIGERIA to other developed society, you may be in a good position to tell yourself that you have been a prisoner. A prisoner of conscience, that is if you know what that means.
Re: Release Dasuki’s International Passport, Court Orders FG - Vanguard by bashydemy(m): 1:25pm On Nov 04, 2015
chibaik:

I do not blame you. Mediocrity has done a lot of damage to your life. Your are using Nigerian standard as a yardstick, sorry for your life. Compare NIGERIA to other developed society, you may be in a good position to tell yourself that you have been a prisoner. A prisoner of conscience, that is if you know what that means.
I blame the parent that wasted their resources on you, so did developed society just get to that point overnight? I think they start from somewhere and we have to do the same. This is not business as usual as it it under GEJ. Mind you new sheriff is in town.
Re: Release Dasuki’s International Passport, Court Orders FG - Vanguard by bashydemy(m): 1:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
fanysteve:
Buhari is a Crimina,ameachi is a thief,Lai MOHAMMED is a false man,oyegun has been and still a clown,Tinubu is an eye monger ,infact APC is the Devils Worshop.
2 yrs old child will slap you if he/she sees the nonsense you type up there If you have kid.
Re: Release Dasuki’s International Passport, Court Orders FG - Vanguard by chibaik(m): 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
bashydemy:
I blame the parent that wasted their resources on you, so did developed society just get to that point overnight? I think they start from somewhere and we have to do the same. This is not business as usual as it it under GEJ. Mind you new sheriff is in town.

They call you and your type '' GULLIBLE''
Re: Release Dasuki’s International Passport, Court Orders FG - Vanguard by bashydemy(m): 9:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
chibaik:

They call you and your type '' GULLIBLE''
And you and your type are called Wailling Wailers.
Re: Release Dasuki’s International Passport, Court Orders FG - Vanguard by FacelessPatriot: 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
miqos02:
now court judgments are favoring pdp peeps oh, no one is crying

wot concerns pdp and dasuki?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

70% Of Ndigbo Don’t Read Newspapers, Listen To Radio —imo State Govt / Buhari’s New Year Speech Shows He Has Conceded Defeat -pdp...says Mr. President / Yoruba’ll Produce Next President In 2023 — Afenifere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.