Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Imagine Kylie Jenner Have A Nigerian Mother- See Her Reactions - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Imagine Kylie Jenner Have A Nigerian Mother- See Her Reactions (2773 Views)

Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua’s Na Ked Photos, You Won’t Believe Her Reactions / Did Kylie Jenner Have More Work Done On Her Face? [see Photos] / Kim Kardashian And Little Sis Kylie Jenner Have A Lady Date In NYC [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine Kylie Jenner Have A Nigerian Mother- See Her Reactions by JAZES(m): 12:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
We all know 18 year old Sensational Star – Kylie Jenner.

Apparently, if you have no idea who she is, the picture below will juggle your memory.

We have seen physically the manifestations of the decisions that she has made, from surgery to her adult boyfriend. This might be due to the pressure of living life in the spotlight. Or not.

But the bottom line is that, if she had a Nigerian mother, her life and face would be vastly different right now.

Like even thinking of dating Tyga.

Her mom would’ve halted those silly moves before they happened via slaps or just rounds of shouting..

So let’s paint these scenarios and the equivalent Nigerian mother reactions:
1. Getting plastic surgery.

Nigerian Mum Reaction:
So you mean you know better than God??

http://www.onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2015/11/03/imagine-kylie-jenner-had-a-nigerian-mother-see-her-reactions/

CC: lalasticlala, ishilove

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine Kylie Jenner Have A Nigerian Mother- See Her Reactions by Beesluv: 12:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
Yes o, she born herself
Re: Imagine Kylie Jenner Have A Nigerian Mother- See Her Reactions by Beesluv: 12:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
Nigerian mother: See her eyes like cat own

Wo bi oshey jor baby kinswe
Re: Imagine Kylie Jenner Have A Nigerian Mother- See Her Reactions by JAZES(m): 12:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
2. Dating a 25 year old man.

Nigerian Mom Reaction:

What is a boyfriend?!

1 Like

Re: Imagine Kylie Jenner Have A Nigerian Mother- See Her Reactions by Beesluv: 12:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
Nigerian Mother: you are dating your father's mate undecided

Oun fe egbe baba ee
Re: Imagine Kylie Jenner Have A Nigerian Mother- See Her Reactions by JAZES(m): 12:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
3. Leaving the house to live on her own.

Nigerian Mom Reaction:

So, you mean I cannot talk to you again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine Kylie Jenner Have A Nigerian Mother- See Her Reactions by Beesluv: 12:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
Mother: you now have another mother abi
Re: Imagine Kylie Jenner Have A Nigerian Mother- See Her Reactions by JAZES(m): 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
4. Becoming a hostess.

…when your mates are writing JAMB?

1 Like

Re: Imagine Kylie Jenner Have A Nigerian Mother- See Her Reactions by miqos02(m): 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
seriouus?
Re: Imagine Kylie Jenner Have A Nigerian Mother- See Her Reactions by Beesluv: 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
Nigerian mother : Not in my house

Hostess ko hostel ni
Re: Imagine Kylie Jenner Have A Nigerian Mother- See Her Reactions by Beesluv: 12:50pm On Nov 03, 2015
miqos02:
seriouus?
Bros, why did you spoil my bumper to bumper arrangee na
Re: Imagine Kylie Jenner Have A Nigerian Mother- See Her Reactions by JAZES(m): 12:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
5. Not going to University or College.

Nigerian Mom Reaction:
So you want to become a housewife? My hard work should go to waste? God will not allow you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine Kylie Jenner Have A Nigerian Mother- See Her Reactions by kasysleek(m): 12:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
Funny!!!
Re: Imagine Kylie Jenner Have A Nigerian Mother- See Her Reactions by sinaj(f): 12:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
cheesy lwkmd!
Re: Imagine Kylie Jenner Have A Nigerian Mother- See Her Reactions by Beesluv: 12:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
5. Nig mother: My daughter has started seeing man

or

Nig mother: My daughter has started following bad friends
Re: Imagine Kylie Jenner Have A Nigerian Mother- See Her Reactions by JAZES(m): 12:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
6. Talking back to her mother.

Nigerian Mom Reaction:

Do you want me to reset that stupid mouth for you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine Kylie Jenner Have A Nigerian Mother- See Her Reactions by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Imagine Kylie Jenner Have A Nigerian Mother- See Her Reactions by miqos02(m): 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
Beesluv:
Bros, why did you spoil my bumper to bumper arrangee na
see me see wahala oh, i dey use my own laptop, typing with my own hands,sitting on my chair, using my paid internet subscription and Beesluv questioning me?
Re: Imagine Kylie Jenner Have A Nigerian Mother- See Her Reactions by Beesluv: 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
6. Nig mum: This world has spoilt
Re: Imagine Kylie Jenner Have A Nigerian Mother- See Her Reactions by JAZES(m): 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
7. Wearing THIS to a party.

Nigerian Mom Reaction:

I did not disgrace my mother! You cannot disgrace me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine Kylie Jenner Have A Nigerian Mother- See Her Reactions by Beesluv: 12:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
miqos02:
see me see wahala oh, i dey use my own laptop, typing with my own hands,sitting on my chair, using my paid internet subscription and Beesluv questioning me?

Its your network I blame not you. I gat to sue that network
Re: Imagine Kylie Jenner Have A Nigerian Mother- See Her Reactions by Beesluv: 12:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
7. God forbid shocked not in my house.

Daddy Kylie, wa wo iwokuwo to omo re wo o
Re: Imagine Kylie Jenner Have A Nigerian Mother- See Her Reactions by JAZES(m): 12:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
8. Even going to any party.

Nigerian Mom Reaction:
So if all your friends are jumping inside fire, you will jump too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine Kylie Jenner Have A Nigerian Mother- See Her Reactions by miqos02(m): 12:58pm On Nov 03, 2015
Beesluv:
you wan sue mtn, na bankruptcy u dey invite so oh
Re: Imagine Kylie Jenner Have A Nigerian Mother- See Her Reactions by JAZES(m): 12:58pm On Nov 03, 2015
8. Accepting a car from your boyfriend as birthday gift.

Nigerian Mom Reaction:

My dear, where is he working? – I did not even drive a 50

Re: Imagine Kylie Jenner Have A Nigerian Mother- See Her Reactions by Beesluv: 12:58pm On Nov 03, 2015
8. I said you are not going

Go and wash those plates in the kitchen, when you are done, wash the cloths in the basket, after that, sweep the rooms and

.... listen to the network news, and you must tell me what the news is all about
Re: Imagine Kylie Jenner Have A Nigerian Mother- See Her Reactions by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
If only we all have Nigerian mothers e go make sense o jare
Re: Imagine Kylie Jenner Have A Nigerian Mother- See Her Reactions by Beesluv: 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
9. Where did he get the money

Oun ti tele Ole abi makoba mi iwo omo yi
Re: Imagine Kylie Jenner Have A Nigerian Mother- See Her Reactions by Beesluv: 1:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
JAZES:
8. Accepting a car from your boyfriend as birthday gift.

Nigerian Mom Reaction:

My dear, where is he working? – I did not even drive a 50
Ogbeni, this is number 9. Don't spoil my arrangement jare
Re: Imagine Kylie Jenner Have A Nigerian Mother- See Her Reactions by JAZES(m): 1:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
Beesluv:
9. Where did he get the money

Oun ti tele Ole abi makoba mi iwo omo yi

lol...emabiinu ma. grin grin grin
Re: Imagine Kylie Jenner Have A Nigerian Mother- See Her Reactions by Beesluv: 1:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
Nigerian mothers, I bail thee. Una too much shocked shocked shocked

Not this computer age mothers ooo

Computer age mothers abeg park well
Re: Imagine Kylie Jenner Have A Nigerian Mother- See Her Reactions by Beesluv: 1:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
Lalasticlala, come and see tonto dike ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid's Baby Mama Shows Off Her Hot Legs In New Photos / Bimbo Oshin Shares New Adorable Photo Of Her Twin Girls (photos) / Top 14 Nigerian Celebrities Who Posses Nude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.