Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua’s Na Ked Photos, You Won’t Believe Her Reactions - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua’s Na Ked Photos, You Won’t Believe Her Reactions (1963 Views)

Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours / Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua’s Na Ked Photos, You Won’t Believe Her Reactions by campuspeep: 8:34am On Nov 29, 2017

Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw, has reacted to the na ked photo ‘mistakenly’ posted online by Bankole Wellington, otherwise known as Banky W of his wife, Adesua.

CAMPUSPEEP reports that the singer had mistakenly posted his wife, Adesua’s ‘nude’ picture online, which stirred controversies on social media.

The Nollywood actress took to Twitter handle to warn that some things should be kept private.

She called on the couple not to be carried away by social media.

She wrote: “It’s easy to get sucked into the whole social media whirlpool.

“But some things should be kept private.”

The singer and actress had their white wedding in Cape Town, South Africa on Saturday 26th Nov.

See more photos from the source that will leave you in doubt.

Source: https://campuspeep.com/ng/entertainment/banky-w-kate-henshaw-reacts-to-adesuas-na-ked-photos-you-wont-believe-her-reaction/
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua’s Na Ked Photos, You Won’t Believe Her Reactions by Devosuker(m): 8:35am On Nov 29, 2017
Marriage that wont even last
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua’s Na Ked Photos, You Won’t Believe Her Reactions by ladeb: 8:38am On Nov 29, 2017
kate my love
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua’s Na Ked Photos, You Won’t Believe Her Reactions by emeijeh(m): 8:48am On Nov 29, 2017
Is this marriage not too early/young/fresh for all these nonsense?!

[img]https://media./images/cac0fa8b44d63344af3179d8912a9df5/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua’s Na Ked Photos, You Won’t Believe Her Reactions by myjobsfinder(m): 8:50am On Nov 29, 2017
Devosuker:
Marriage that wont even last
grin why do you think so
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua’s Na Ked Photos, You Won’t Believe Her Reactions by myjobsfinder(m): 8:51am On Nov 29, 2017
ladeb:
kate my love

Lovely bea..
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua’s Na Ked Photos, You Won’t Believe Her Reactions by myjobsfinder(m): 8:52am On Nov 29, 2017
emeijeh:
Is this marriage not too early/young/fresh for all these nonsense?!

[img]https://media./images/cac0fa8b44d63344af3179d8912a9df5/tenor.gif[/img]

lipsrsealed
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua’s Na Ked Photos, You Won’t Believe Her Reactions by Lekan1o1: 8:54am On Nov 29, 2017
We wont hear word for u people again o
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua’s Na Ked Photos, You Won’t Believe Her Reactions by Munae(f): 9:01am On Nov 29, 2017
Even after d wedding dem still dey disturb person
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua’s Na Ked Photos, You Won’t Believe Her Reactions by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 29, 2017
She might have bn talking about sthn else though.
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua’s Na Ked Photos, You Won’t Believe Her Reactions by ClitoPen: 9:13am On Nov 29, 2017
So they have fully relocated into the social media this early with their fellow yeybrities as referees? Issoryt
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua’s Na Ked Photos, You Won’t Believe Her Reactions by myjobsfinder(m): 9:32am On Nov 29, 2017
ClitoPen:
So they have fully relocated into the social media this early with their fellow yeybrities as referees? Issoryt

Youaf killed me grin

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua’s Na Ked Photos, You Won’t Believe Her Reactions by myjobsfinder(m): 9:33am On Nov 29, 2017
janellemonae:
She might have bn talking about sthn else though.
like what else?
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua’s Na Ked Photos, You Won’t Believe Her Reactions by myjobsfinder(m): 9:34am On Nov 29, 2017
Munae:
Even after d wedding dem still dey disturb person
What else were you expecting from these celebrities?
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua’s Na Ked Photos, You Won’t Believe Her Reactions by ClitoPen: 9:50am On Nov 29, 2017
myjobsfinder:

Youaf killed me grin
Check am na....this early, their bedroom gist everywhere
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua’s Na Ked Photos, You Won’t Believe Her Reactions by entertainnaija: 10:03am On Nov 29, 2017
I suspected this! The way it was taking over the social media.
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua’s Na Ked Photos, You Won’t Believe Her Reactions by ShawttySoFyne(f): 10:57am On Nov 29, 2017
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua’s Na Ked Photos, You Won’t Believe Her Reactions by sharonparker: 3:07am On Jan 21, 2018
Contact pepsy flawless on instagram or watsapp 08069618994 for your skin issues

(1) (Reply)

“I Denied Myself Good Things To Build My Parent This House” – Nollywood Actress / "All Nigerian Women Are Gold Diggers" - Lady Explains Why / Top 11 South Africa’s Most Curvaceous Celebrities You Can’t Resist (with Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.