Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Educate Me Please.am About To Host A Radio Talk Show,never Done It Before! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Educate Me Please.am About To Host A Radio Talk Show,never Done It Before! (963 Views)

Pls How Can Sumbori Start A Radio Show / In Search Of An Oap»do You Have What It Takes To Be A Radio Personnel?? / Internship In A Radio Station? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Educate Me Please.am About To Host A Radio Talk Show,never Done It Before! by Juzzybabe(f): 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
I met a man who said he likes my approach to some issues and he suggested i host a radio talk show with his financial support until i can get sponsors to be independent. I really love idea but i have no experience! I have never been there,i only admire those who do it. Please guys,anyone with tips for me,i will appreciate. I have been reading articles on google but i still need more tips. Please share your experiences and what you know about it with me.
Re: Educate Me Please.am About To Host A Radio Talk Show,never Done It Before! by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 04, 2015
II don't have any experience but I think you can add a little to that same approach on issues the man likes and you okay. The ist person that hosted a radio talk never had any experience,. So you good to go. All the best

1 Like

Re: Educate Me Please.am About To Host A Radio Talk Show,never Done It Before! by Mizgrace(f): 2:42am On Nov 05, 2015
Whatsup dear, i thank jah for the opportunity u got. Am not actually good at that since am just a singer, but i advice you go back on google and study as much as you can.
Make sure you practise too. Just make that man proud.

1 Like

Re: Educate Me Please.am About To Host A Radio Talk Show,never Done It Before! by ChynoBEATS: 6:44am On Nov 19, 2015
Juzzybabe:
I met a man who said he likes my approach to some issues and he suggested i host a radio talk show with his financial support until i can get sponsors to be independent. I really love idea but i have no experience! .

Dear don't be scared.... You can do it... Just be free with yourself.....

1 Like

Re: Educate Me Please.am About To Host A Radio Talk Show,never Done It Before! by Juzzybabe(f): 10:34am On Nov 19, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Dear don't be scared.... You can do it... Just be free with yourself.....

Thanks for the encouragements

1 Like

Re: Educate Me Please.am About To Host A Radio Talk Show,never Done It Before! by Djicemob: 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
Juzzybabe i can be your co-host,that way we can guide eachother through it.
Re: Educate Me Please.am About To Host A Radio Talk Show,never Done It Before! by Juzzybabe(f): 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
Djicemob:
Juzzybabe i can be your co-host,that way we can guide eachother through it.

Thanks dear. but am not in Nigeria. This offer as well isn't in Nigeria. wud av loved to have you on my team. cheesy
Re: Educate Me Please.am About To Host A Radio Talk Show,never Done It Before! by Djicemob: 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
Juzzybabe:

Thanks dear. but am not in Nigeria. This offer as well isn't in Nigeria. wud av loved to have you on my team. cheesy
Aww so bad...Would have been an experience worthwhile every ounce.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

DJ Big N – “erima” Ft. Dr Sid & Wizkid / Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex / Relationships Be Like By Magnito Ft Ycee And Yung6ix #relationshipsbelike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.