Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

The Business You Can Do In This Rain Season With Less Than N5,000.00 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Business You Can Do In This Rain Season With Less Than N5,000.00 (1672 Views)

Day Dangote Bargained EkoHotel Carpark Fee From N5,000 To N1,000-Friend Recounts / Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts / Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Business You Can Do In This Rain Season With Less Than N5,000.00 by mikoas: 1:04pm On May 11, 2009
Hello Forum members,
We thank our Creator-God for given us another day and new season. Gradually, we are approaching the rain season. This new season we are approaching is another season for us to cure our poverty which had been risen up.

WHAT IS POVERTY?
According to the Oxford Learners's Dictionary, "Poverty is the state of being poor". The Greek word of poor is "poucos" which means "non productivity".

Poverty doesn't means you have no anything, but it simply means you aren't doing anything which can make you earn money or daily needs.

It means that any man that are not doing anything or work is poor. Anyone that fail to work will end up begging.
We are in new season called Rain season when a slave to Boss can become authomatic Boss. A season where a man or woman without work can become a director or CEO. It is a season when you can beome a MILLINOAIRE without kobo in your hand now.

HOW TO CURE POVERTY
Poverty can be cure by Hard Work. The lazy hands make a poor man, says the Holy Scriptures.
There are hundreds of business available now in this Rain season whcih can propel us to the groups of MILLINOAIREs. Most of these business can start with between N1,000.00 to N5,000.00 Some of them are:

1. Selling of Umbrellas
2. Backyard farming - Garden. Planting of vegetables, okro, ewedu, etc.
3. Selling of corns - mouth organs.
4. Suppling of Fertilizers, chemicals and other things to Farmers.
5. Selling of Polyethene bags. Business men and women needs it to cover their products because of rain.
6. Seling of Head cover for women because of the rain.
7. Selling of Books eg Exercise Books, Big notes, pencil etc for students and pupils. They are just resumed schools now.
8. Selling of shoes and sandals that are water proof.
9. Residential cleaning.
10. Selling of farming tools like cutlass, hoes, etc.

There are many business you can do this season. Just look around where you lives or stay, examine people's problem and make it available for them. By do this, you will soon smile and glorify God for profits you will make this season.

Don't forget there is time for everything. This is time to these business and make high profits.

Please, start selling UMBRELLAS NOW!! with less than N5,000.00

Please send your comments on this article.

Thanks,
SEE you on top.

Mike Omoasegun
omoasegungloballinks@yahoo.com
Re: The Business You Can Do In This Rain Season With Less Than N5,000.00 by bidex(m): 9:32am On May 20, 2009
nice tips, keep it up.

what of bussiness that one can invest with 50k
Re: The Business You Can Do In This Rain Season With Less Than N5,000.00 by UyiIredia(m): 1:57pm On May 20, 2009
1st a little background of myself
name>>>>should b obvious
uni>>> CU, 100 level comp. eng
wouldn't av minded tryin out ur suggestions but my kind of uni poses a problem___
personally thinkin' of how 2 enta in2 stocks and/or forex dats d stuff most business-minded cu stdts are into __at least from my observations

>>> d koko of all my yans >>>>>>
any tips 4 an 18-year old thinkin' of how 2 enter in2 stocksĀ  cool cool i'm all ears
Re: The Business You Can Do In This Rain Season With Less Than N5,000.00 by mikoas: 6:43pm On May 20, 2009
Thanks for you responds.
The business I can advise you to do with 50k is printint and selling recharge cards. You can do it inside you room. You can email if you need full details.
Thanks
mikoas
omoasegungloballinks@yahoo.com
Re: The Business You Can Do In This Rain Season With Less Than N5,000.00 by optimisty(m): 12:05am On May 21, 2009
bidex:

nice tips, keep it up.

what of bussiness that one can invest with 50k

Bidex,
Do you just want to invest and relax? If that is the case I can't help much. Or do you want something you can do?

I can only help you if you have decided that it's ONLINE.

In that case, I will guide you through a lucrative online business that is guaranteed to make you money.
Re: The Business You Can Do In This Rain Season With Less Than N5,000.00 by bidex(m): 9:38am On May 21, 2009
no one on earth do invests and relax. everyone is always on the move to make it. and everyone is always on the move to expand their bussiness.
Re: The Business You Can Do In This Rain Season With Less Than N5,000.00 by mikoas: 10:01am On May 22, 2009
Thanks for your responds.

Every man success in this business depends on the choice he makes, desire he builds, commitments he develop and how he or she handle the business with customers.

Thanks and remain succeeding in any business you do
Mikoas
Re: The Business You Can Do In This Rain Season With Less Than N5,000.00 by optimisty(m): 2:44am On May 23, 2009
optimisty:

Bidex,
Do you just want to invest and relax? If that is the case I can't help much. Or do you want something you can do?

I can only help you if you have decided that it's ONLINE.

In that case, I will guide you through a lucrative online business that is guaranteed to make you money.

bidex:

no one on earth do invests and relax. everyone is always on the move to make it. and everyone is always on the move to expand their bussiness.
Bidex,

Pls bear with me for not have responded all this while. Seldom have time here. For a very sure biz, you can e-mail me at:

domainfocus2008@gmail.com or call me on 08061500011.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Inflatable Rhino /zodiac Boat Required Asap / Money Was Withdrawn From My Friend's UBA Bank ATM / Where Can I Download Ebook Creator From Or Pdf Creator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.