Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:41 PM

Help! My 40 Ton Vw M.a.n Truck Doing Nothing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! My 40 Ton Vw M.a.n Truck Doing Nothing (1762 Views)

How To Make $103 Over & Over With Just $40 One Time Fee For Life Doing Nothing / How Much Does A 3 Ton Truck Cost, And Where Can 1 Buy A Good 1? / How Can I Be A Rich Man With All This At My 40's.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My 40 Ton Vw M.a.n Truck Doing Nothing by MADAFA: 10:49am On May 28, 2010
People,

Please, I need your urgent advice on what to do.

In January 2008, I bought this truck and rented it to a company in July 2008 and worked till February 2009 before the company ran into low production and the truck parked since then. Though, the company had paid for 2 years rent and will expire in June 2010 and are not ready to renew because they are not working as before. I was scared the truck has not worked for a year now and may get spoilt. The last time i checked it with my mechanic he discovered the clutch rod had rusted and oil leaked out that is just the only problem and can be fixed with 15k.

My problem now is how to get a haulage transportation deal for it to be doing within Lagos environs only, the truck is geenerally in good condition, new tires, sound engine and sweet body covered in tarpaulin though container body is planned when the truck is collected.
Re: Help! My 40 Ton Vw M.a.n Truck Doing Nothing by acheiver: 3:13pm On May 29, 2010
i would have been able to help if u can bring to Auchi, EDO lets give to HARTLAND Nig LTD a sub of SETRACO Nig. they pay 260k every 2weeks.
Re: Help! My 40 Ton Vw M.a.n Truck Doing Nothing by adet2crown(m): 5:33pm On May 31, 2010
Hello,
I can help you get a contract for the truck.You can contact me on 07066597922 for truck inspection and other info.

Thanks my email ads is inforodet@gmail.com
Re: Help! My 40 Ton Vw M.a.n Truck Doing Nothing by MADAFA: 7:05am On Jun 03, 2010
adet2crown:

Hello,
I can help you get a contract for the truck.You can contact me on 07066597922 for truck inspection and other info.

Thanks my email ads is inforodet@gmail.com

you got mail
Re: Help! My 40 Ton Vw M.a.n Truck Doing Nothing by MADAFA: 7:07am On Jun 03, 2010
acheiver:

i would have been able to help if u can bring to Auchi, EDO lets give to HARTLAND Nig LTD a sub of SETRACO Nig. they pay 260k every 2weeks.

thanks, unfortunately I can't take it out of Lagos.
Re: Help! My 40 Ton Vw M.a.n Truck Doing Nothing by adet2crown(m): 10:27am On Jun 03, 2010
Hi madafa,
I stay in lagos and your truck will be used in lagos ,i don't understand what you're talking about.Am the person that stays in auchi.I live in Lagos and the truck will be used in Lagos also send me ur phone no for further discussion.My phone no is 07066597922
Re: Help! My 40 Ton Vw M.a.n Truck Doing Nothing by wazobia1: 9:00pm On Feb 10, 2011
Summit Ent Nig Ltd ( www.summitentnigltd.com ) a reputable Haulage company is looking for supervised loading of cargo from the EDO State area.

We have MACK trucks/ 40 ft flat beds that can carry up to 30ton Cargo with full GIT coverage. We are looking for potential hauling contractors with steady loads coming from Ukpilla, Auchi, Benin areas of Edo state going towards Lagos.

Send an email to SummitEntNigLtd@gmail.com or call 0818-799-0076 / . We will pay you a standard commision to supervise loading of the Trucks. Call now!

-State what type of Cargo is available to be loaded?
-state the Current Market rate
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Help! My 40 Ton Vw M.a.n Truck Doing Nothing by tigers24: 12:29am On Aug 15, 2012
I have an immediate contract for you.call urgently for inspection.08037309429
Re: Help! My 40 Ton Vw M.a.n Truck Doing Nothing by haulagehandlers(m): 11:19am On Aug 15, 2012
Our company is into haulage and logistics truck management,we have contacts to companies that convey goods from Lagos to other parts of Nigeria,we are based in Apapa and would be glad to help you manage that box body truck or close body bus.
You can reach us via our email addy:haulagehandlers@gmail.com.
Re: Help! My 40 Ton Vw M.a.n Truck Doing Nothing by tobiloba82: 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2012
Me, i no need am. put please look before you leap. Je ko ye e be yen.

(1) (Reply)

Sure Link Of The Sites To Import Goods From USA And Canada To Nigeria / Can Someone Possibly Make A Reasonable Residual Income Monthly Betting On Sports / Free Google Digital Marketing Skill Training With Certification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.