Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Have A Customized Linkedin Profile And Include On Your CV - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Have A Customized Linkedin Profile And Include On Your CV (1560 Views)

9 Skills That Will Boost Your CV And Make You Get A Job Faster / How To Rock Your Linkedin Profile In 8 Steps in 2017 / 7 Things You Should NEVER Include On Your CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have A Customized Linkedin Profile And Include On Your CV by AMZYMAYO(m): 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
You may check these threads out:
https://www.nairaland.com/2560532/interview-exposed-some-things-need-know
https://www.nairaland.com/1947325/step-by-step-cv-writing-entry-level
Now the topic,

Linkedin.com, for those just seeing it, is a website created for professionals- site where professionals can meet each other and solve their pressing issues. It also serve as a place where job seekers can seek their dream jobs, meet top professionals and also, solve their career problems.

That said, as the genre of recruitment is changing, employment, especially in Nigeria, is getting stringent, there calls for a stand out, for Job seekers, from other job seekers that still does the old thing. Most multinational organizations wants to see your LinkedIn profile embedded in your resume/CV.

How do I go About it?
Of course, you can't just input the address you copied from your address bar into your resume! Outside that it will be too lengthy, it won't make your resume looks professional. So, how do I go about it? Says you (lol). Very simple, just follow my step-by-step guide to create your customized LinkedIn profile.

A. Log in to your www.linkedin.com account (email and password)
B. Enter this: www.linkedin.com/profile/public-profile-settings in your address bar.
C. Once it opened, scroll down. In front of the "vanity URL name", type any name you want (I will advice you put your own name and surname)
D. Click on save. Boom! You are good to go. Any question, please ask me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have A Customized Linkedin Profile And Include On Your CV by umehmj(m): 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
so how do you add it to your cv? a screen shot would be appreciated
Re: Have A Customized Linkedin Profile And Include On Your CV by AMZYMAYO(m): 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
You will input it in the address section as shown below:

1 Like

Re: Have A Customized Linkedin Profile And Include On Your CV by AMZYMAYO(m): 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2015
Please, for God sake, have your email as your full name. You can use your sexylady@...com or handsomeniggs@...com for social chats. If you haven't done that, please do.

1 Like

Re: Have A Customized Linkedin Profile And Include On Your CV by boyo123(m): 4:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
AMZYMAYO:
You may check these threads out:
https://www.nairaland.com/2560532/interview-exposed-some-things-need-know
https://www.nairaland.com/1947325/step-by-step-cv-writing-entry-level
Now the topic,

Linkedin.com, for those just seeing it, is a website created for professionals- site where professionals can meet each other and solve their pressing issues. It also serve as a place where job seekers can seek their dream jobs, meet top professionals and also, solve their career problems.

That said, as the genre of recruitment is changing, employment, especially in Nigeria, is getting stringent, there calls for a stand out, for Job seekers, from other job seekers that still does the old thing. Most multinational organizations wants to see your LinkedIn profile embedded in your resume/CV.

How do I go About it?
Of course, you can't just input the address you copied from your address bar into your resume! Outside that it will be too lengthy, it won't make your resume looks professional. So, how do I go about it? Says you (lol). Very simple, just follow my step-by-step guide to create your customized LinkedIn profile.

A. Log in to your www.linkedin.com account (email and password)
B. Enter this: www.linkedin.com/profile/public-profile-settings in your address bar.
C. Once it opened, scroll down. In front of the "vanity URL name", type any name you want (I will advice you put your own name and surname)
D. Click on save. Boom! You are good to go. Any question, please ask me
hello can i combine two professions in one linkdin account
Re: Have A Customized Linkedin Profile And Include On Your CV by AMZYMAYO(m): 8:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
boyo123:
hello can i combine two professions in one linkdin account
Why not!
Re: Have A Customized Linkedin Profile And Include On Your CV by boyo123(m): 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
AMZYMAYO:
Why not!
pls how do i do that
Re: Have A Customized Linkedin Profile And Include On Your CV by AMZYMAYO(m): 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
boyo123:
pls how do i do that
I believe on LinkedIn, you can add as many information on your profile as possible. Just try to fit it in one box sir

(1) (Reply)

Ican Study Centre In Nnewi, Anambra State / Career Prospects For Educational Technology / See What Nigerian Brothers Created In Philippines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.