Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures (78395 Views)

See The Makeup Transformation Of A Male Corper At A Saed Center, Akwa Ibom / My Shocking Experience With Igbo Corpers During Nysc...corps Member Recounts / Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures by Michellla(f): 10:55am On Nov 08, 2015
RickRichards:

Smart. grin Good genes though. Kinda reminds me of my family. smiley
cheesy thanks
Re: Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures by HirstMOG(m): 3:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
emzila:

sorry to disappoint you. I was not just a corp member during my time but CDS chairperson. back to your response, if the youths have excuses for sleeping when they should be learning, why should we blame our older SENATORS?

And if I may ask you, outside the executives sitting, what other activities do they engage in that benefit Nigeria If actually you experienced camp morning parades has you have said, I don't think you should blame those Corp members for answering the call of nature after the early morning parade stress.
Re: Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures by mumamanda4: 5:56am On Nov 09, 2015
who applied for relocation and how did u do it
Re: Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
Michellla:
cheesy thanks
Just wanted to remind you about school resumption...lol...I know it's mean of me to, but whatever. tongue

But wait, why that university, Isn't it too far away from your state?
Re: Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures by Michellla(f): 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
RickRichards:

Just wanted to remind you about school resumption...lol...I know it's mean of me to, but whatever. tongue

But wait, why that university, Isn't it too far away from your state?
lol i'll soon resume.
yea its far,but i got lil choice
Re: Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2015
Michellla:

lol i'll soon resume.
yea its far,but i got lil choice
Thank heavens! I can finally begin my lessons. 'Cos I know you'll do something about your device now that resumption is at hand. cheesy
Re: Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures by Michellla(f): 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
RickRichards:

Thank heavens! I can finally begin my lessons. 'Cos I know you'll do something about your device now that resumption is at hand. cheesy
you got it smiley
Re: Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
Michellla:
you got it smiley
You gat it. wink
Re: Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 10, 2015
Michellla:

you got it smiley
I just feel like being nice to everyone tonight:

Dunno if you're online, but good night dear. Turn off the lights, sleep tight, and don't let the beg bugs bite...lol...I know there are no beg buds around you. cheesy tongue
Re: Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures by Michellla(f): 11:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
RickRichards:

I just feel like being nice to everyone tonight:

Dunno if you're online, but good night dear. Turn off the lights, sleep tight, and don't let the beg bugs bite...lol...I know there are no beg buds around you. cheesy tongue
hehe.am not asleep.

finding it difficult to sleep tonight.
but thanks & you too
Re: Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures by sawdonline: 11:01am On Jun 04, 2016
After your NYSC POP what next ?

Alot of CORPERS go home after NYSC to sit at home and start looking for some of the none existing jobs as results leading to a life of anguish pain disappointment and unfulfilment

My Question Is ? will be among those that live these kind of life or be among those that live a life devoid of crime But making real legitimate money for yourself and be smiling to the bank

The truth is Nigeria need more entrepreneurs and self reliant youth in other to achieve industrialisation

in this light we have decided to assist by providing materials that can make you self reliant and skill acquisition training and program

We will be equiping you tools of the trade for both online and offline business

How to get registered on the ones that need documentation all these will be treated in our other post.

https://www.nairaland.com/3145924/skill-aquistion-nysc-corpers
Re: Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hello, my name is Oluwaseun and based in Ibadan there is this money making business that would really be of help to Corps members especially considering the fact that the economy is not good and the unemployment rate is at all time high. As much as I would like to put the details of this business here, I have to follow the nairaland guidelines but you can chat me up on whatsapp at 08159501065.
Re: Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures by sawdonline: 11:09am On Nov 17, 2016
become a millionaire in few months without any special skill?

All you need are:
✅ bank account
✅ access to the Internet
✅ a capital N400(Four Hundred Naira Only
Re: Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures by sawdonline: 11:12am On Nov 17, 2016
Do you know u can become a millionaire in few months without any special skill?

All you need are:
✅ bank account
✅ access to the Internet
✅ a capital N400(Four Hundred Naira Only).

This is your chance to break free from poverty. Get the money you need to start that biz, buy a car and change your life forever

*You want to know more?*
Follow this link to join WhatsApp group:

https:// chat.whatsapp. com/Gede46BZq10B4z5Egw217G
Re: Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures by tetengi4life(m): 10:55am On Nov 19, 2016
congratulations to the serving and prospective corps members. for those of you that wish to engage in personal community development service for humanity, state award or presidential award sake should go through this thread. it contains free materials (project application letters, solicitation letters and procedures, project analysis etc) FREE OF CHARGE
https://www.nairaland.com/3180268/nysc-personal-cds-procedures-made

It is from an award winning ex-corps member
Re: Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures by bidexolumanish(m): 11:27am On Nov 19, 2016
sirRiddy:
grin ;DTime to gist inside OBS studio.
I kinda miss Jigawa.
Jigawa! Jigawa! Corpers no like Jigawa! grin smiley
presently serving in jigawa state ,Kazaure to be precise .
Jigawa camp make sense wella,the soldiers and our state cordinator are friendly,i enjoy tapping my snehdrum while watching otondos dance to ma tune,and i am enjoying my self here in Kazaure .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) / Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) / "Village Corper": Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.