Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

james hadley chase's fan?: sign up - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / james hadley chase's fan?: sign up (1252 Views)

All About "JAMES HADLEY CHASE" Novels #ones You'v Read & Experiences / Shear Your James Hadley Chase With Me / James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

james hadley chase's fan?: sign up by goodiz(m): 1:46pm On May 11, 2009
what do you think about the writer called James Hadley Chase. some call him the thriller maestro of all generations, what about you? by the way, how many of his books have you read? i can't remember how many i've read. what do you think of his books?
Re: james hadley chase's fan?: sign up by jasonbod(m): 2:33pm On May 28, 2009
I think he is an amazing novelist. His books have you engrossed from start to finish. I don't know exactly how many I've read though. All I know is, quite a lot!

(1) (Reply)

Have You Tried Publishing Your Books Through Publiseer? / English Students, How Do You Say “shey You Dey Whine Me Ni” In Correct English? / I Believe The Book Romeo And Juliet Was Not About Romance Alone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.