Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Please Advice!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Advice!!! (422 Views)

dreams or fiction / Please Advice Should I Quit My Tenant? / Please Advice Should I Quit My Tenant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice!!! by 9ja4Change(m): 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
I was posted to Dutse, Jigawa State for my mobilisation, but on getting to camp while registering, my fingerprints could not match the one on their data. I begged and appealed to them to reconsider and help me but to no avail.

I was told by the camp officials that I only have to be re-mobilised for next batch!!!

My predicament is, I don't know what to do coz an official told me I should wait until when next batch A are registering online to correct any abnormalities. I asked should I complain to my school to re-send my name? He said no, that my name is already on their portal.

Am currently confused and don't know what to do! Please, can someone help?

(1) (Reply)

Online Earning / Though With Such Concepts From Robert Allan As The No Cash Down Method / The Magic Of Power Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.