Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

My Opinion: Buhari Change Policy.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Opinion: Buhari Change Policy.. (376 Views)

Pictorial Description Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Change Achievement So Far / OPINION: Buhari Is To Blame For Recent Biafra Agitations- By Femi Aribisala / "The Coming Of Buhari's Change Agents" By Garba Shehu (ssa To Buhari) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion: Buhari Change Policy.. by OneNaija(m): 4:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
If his excellency the president of the federal republic of Nigeria really want change. He should do the right thing, fighting corruptions or going after ex-government officials is not the first step. I would recommend he address the greatest concerns of the people which is Poverty. 80% of Nigeria populations are living in poverty. The Government can decides to be paying every citizens 18 years and above 20K a month. Undergraduate and Graduate 35K a month. 50 years and above 45K a month. Just by putting this policies in place, every single citizens will help him fight corruption. Crimes will reduced, prostitution will reduced. You will get a very productive citizens, better force men who will not involved in bribery and corruption, because their children, wife and family are paid by Government. Even those government officials who always steal from the Government will be afraid to do so, because they know that president who can put such policies will fight corruption with all his life. Every thing will start falling in place, because the people are happy. They will want to do every thing to see that there is money in the system for government to be able to continue the program. Production will increase, a lot of people will want to develop other sector of the economy, such as Agriculture, Manufacturing etc.

How can Nigeria Government generate funds to implement this program?. The Government can generate funds by cutting the annual and monthly budget funds given to each state by 50%. The remaining %50 will be given to Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) to directly make payment to each citizens account at the end of the month. This will help reduced corruption at the states level, stealing by Governors will reduced. Every citizens will benefits from the country's wealth.
Re: My Opinion: Buhari Change Policy.. by saintopus(m): 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2015
Thanks for your effort. But the program will not be economically viable. Reducing the monthly allocation to States will result into the various States not being able to meet with their monthly financial obligations such as payment of salaries and some other very important developmental projects.
Besides the President will face a lot of constitutional breaches which will a story for another day.
This is why some few individuals are agitating that for the President to function effectively the constitution need to be suspended. Which is not possible. Even people who sincerely love the President will not toe into this line of reasoning.
It will be a difficult task.

(1) (Reply)

..:p / Fayose Apologises To Teachers For Underpayment / Matthew Hassan Kukah And His Brand Of Politics: Towards Nigeria Finding Its Soul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.