Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,105 members, 7,860,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:41 PM

Photo: 4 Year Old Boy Kidnapped By Gunmen In Abeokuta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo: 4 Year Old Boy Kidnapped By Gunmen In Abeokuta (537 Views)

Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo / Boy Kidnapped And Killed By Sister's Husband In Kano (Graphic Photos) / Boy Kidnapped By A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: 4 Year Old Boy Kidnapped By Gunmen In Abeokuta by vivianblog1(f): 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
A four year old boy identified as Steve Kanu was forcefully kidnapped at his parents home at Laderin Estate in Abeokuta, Ogun state yesterday November 2nd evening. Eyewitnesses say the little boy opened the gate to his parents compound for people who pretended to be visitors.

Immediately they saw him, they took him and whisked him into a waiting vehicle that had no number plate. Efforts to chase them by some residents was unsuccessful as the kidnappers kept shooting as they fled the scene. The state police command say they are currently working to free the boy.

source http://viviangist.com/photo-4-year-old-boy-kidnapped-by-gunmen-in-abeokuta
Re: Photo: 4 Year Old Boy Kidnapped By Gunmen In Abeokuta by HungerBAD: 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
This is bad.

Women and children should be a red line for criminals, I mean are these guys humans? do they have kids? I mean are people like the kidnappers human?

That is why I recommend instant justice (burning) for the kidnappers of kids, women and the aged.
Re: Photo: 4 Year Old Boy Kidnapped By Gunmen In Abeokuta by Vision4God: 5:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
Father lord intervene and disgrace ds evil men
Re: Photo: 4 Year Old Boy Kidnapped By Gunmen In Abeokuta by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 03, 2015
Hian!
Re: Photo: 4 Year Old Boy Kidnapped By Gunmen In Abeokuta by Shehucom(m): 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
God... I just hope they're kidnappers that would just demand for ransom and not ritualist. Both are evils but one is better. I pray and hope our security outfit do the needful by saving the innocent boy

(1) (Reply)

ISIS Release Sickening Video Showing The Beheading Of Russian Spy / Pregnant Mother Arrested For Beating Her Daughter To Death / Pastor’s Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals In Delta State - See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.