Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,860 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo (64960 Views)

Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by dainformant(m): 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
Seven policemen have been killed and many civilians injured when gunmen opened fire on them in Abuja on Monday night.The policemen were on stop-and-search duty operation at Galadimawa roundabout, a suburb in Abuja.

A resident of the community told journalist that the armed men were stopped for search by the police when they opened fire on the policemen which led to the death of seven while one was seriously injured.

The gun battle led to many pedestrians and traders around the roundabout to run for safety while many sustained various degrees of injuries.

He said this led to the deployment of more policemen to the community which is close to the ever busy Airport Road.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/seven-policemen-killed-as-gunmen-open-fire-on-them-in-abuja.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2018
but buhari why

24 Likes

Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2018
angry
Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by troublemakea(m): 3:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
Eyah and abuja police are very nice and calm o embarassed

this is not good at all

I just hope their private part are intact

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
our libiyan brothers in our very abuja .. i

65 Likes

Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by TylerDurden: 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
This does not add up

Two of the police men on the right look like they were killed in an execution style. The other one to the extreme left appears to be missing an arm and the wounds appear to have come from a machete and not a firearm.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7357613_lokino_jpeg_jpeg370a7ef3e3a1f79b359f493d084fb2f2

They appear to have been shot at close range with a high calibre fiream to the head. Not something that can easily be done by random criminals.

If this was an ambush as claimed, then whoever shot these cops must be an expert marksman.

No AM NOT BUYING THIS NARRATIVE.

These men were executed in close range.

Also consider the two dead cops to the right; they have bullet wounds to the head and at the same right temples. This was an execution and not an ambush!

166 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by HotMata: 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
This is really sad and unacceptable. Whoever has done this for whatever reason has not done well. May God Help Nigeria.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by VISTIN(m): 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2018
APO 6 comes to mind. Their people lost them forever.

God show us mercy and help us in this country

5 Likes

Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by adadike(f): 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2018
We want to know the true version of this story. This is so sad. Are they telling us that the police men did not even kill a single one of those shooters? These are people's father and husbands, we demand an explanation to the true cause of death? As for the policemen, rest in peace

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by Gr8tasign: 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
Next should be that the thieves called "politicians" are killed by armed men then I will jump up and celebrate.

Haven't the citizens been dying in the hands of the so-called security men at the order of the politicians?

5 Likes

Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by Gaddafiyusf(m): 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2018
Road block gone wrong

5 Likes

Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by Paperwhite(m): 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2018
shocked shocked This narrative sounds incredible.Something is not adding up.

16 Likes

Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by Paperwhite(m): 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2018
VISTIN:
APO 6 comes to mind. Their people lost them forever.

God show us mercy and help us in this country
Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by TylerDurden: 3:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
Paperwhite:
shocked shocked This narrative sounds incredible.Something is not adding up.

The one on the extreme left in black top is missing an arm.

Machete at work.

20 Likes

Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2018
troublemakea:

this is not good at all

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

The way some people comment senselessly on Nairaland. You'd think they're robots..

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by akprosperblog(m): 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
MAY THEIR SOULS RIP. . . . . . . .

Get a professional website for 25k. contact in my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by Peter4naz(m): 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ha. This is devastating
The leatest hit
Korede Bello –“2geda”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZfsqXz_0To
Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by Terminator1234g: 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
Sad

1 Like

Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by BizLifeE: 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
Na waa oooo.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal
Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by samuelchimmy(m): 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
Whether to cry for them or not, I don't know, one time they harass you without pity even when your life is in jeopardy,then you just hate them , next you see them well dressed lying with blood smeared on them.. You just have pity on them, thinking they children waiting for them to come back drives me crazy, I just don't like seeing people die like fly, wetin dey happen sef death everywhere it's not ember months ago it's june/july.....

7 Likes

Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by bisimilahi772: 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
very sad new , i no that area in abuja very close to sun city

5 Likes

Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by Sirpaul(m): 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2018
something is still missing in the story

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by KingOvo(m): 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2018
troublemakea:

this is not good at all

If this was an attempt to garner likes or be funny, you just failed spectacularly.
Very unwise and inappropriate comment.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by Lilimax(f): 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2018
omg! cry cry
Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by Dami12345: 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
In conjunction with SARS, the federal government needs to establish a new armed force to tackle crime across Nigeria. This new special force should consist of ex convicts from kirikiri, kuje, gboko, ibara and jimeta prisons. They are more brutal, experienced, fearless, intrepid, mettlesome and indomitable.

Truly an idoittto.
You want the lion to protect the sheep from the wolf?

Pls check, are you well?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by richidinho(m): 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2018
akprosperblog:
MAY THEIR SOULS RIP.

Get a professional website for 25k. contact in my signature.

of all places abi? kwontinu

1 Like

Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by OhiOfIhima: 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2018
The Culprit need to be apprehended..

RIP to the victims.

1 Like

Re: Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo by Godwin978(m): 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2018
should I pity them? no i don't think

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Two Persons In Osun (Disturbing Photos) / Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun / 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.