Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Greater Church Of Lucifer Under Attack By Texas Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Greater Church Of Lucifer Under Attack By Texas Christians (1402 Views)

Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman / The First Church Of Lucifer Has Been Sites In Coulunbia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greater Church Of Lucifer Under Attack By Texas Christians by Pebcak: 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
A new church in Spring, Texas, chose Halloween weekend for its grand opening, but it turned out it wasn't ghouls and goblins church members needed to fear. It was their Christian neighbors.

Friday night was the first meeting of the Greater Church of Lucifer, held in a newly refurbished building that looks like it was once a house, in Old Town Spring, but all did not go as peacefully as the church members hoped. Local Christians had to be kept at bay by police as an angry crowd gathered with picket signs that had threats like: “Mary Queen of the Angels crush Lucifer’s head!” and “We are one nation under God and Satanism is NOT an American value.” Christians taunted the church members with cries of "Jesus saves" and "Jesus is calling you." Some protesters sang Christian hymns. The group Tradition Family Property said a rosary for the community. The scene was reminiscent of a Westboro protest, small in numbers but big on condemnation.

“We are all Christians here, together against this, railed Christine Wieck, a Christian protesters who travelled to Spring, Texas, to make her views known, just like she traveled to Washington to protest marriage equality on the steps of the Supreme Court. "We ought to be filling up the whole street here, that they have to pass through us to get into that church.”

The Church members did not engage with the protesters, except to reassure them through news interviews that they did not sacrifice animals or worship the devil. In fact, they don't worship at all. Their meetings are more like theological discussion based on the premise there is no supreme. Their beliefs closely mirror humanism. A meme on the group's Facebook page declares: I bow down to no god."

"We have gatherings. But they're not services," explained Co-President Michael W. Ford. "We don't preach. We don't have something that we try to tell people this is reality."

But the Christians have their own reality, and they want the Church of Lucifer gone. Even before they opened their doors, someone took a chainsaw to a nearby tree and sent a large limb through the church roof. Christians follow the members with crosses held aloft as if they were vampire hunters in a horror movie, haranguing them with "Christian" messages about how they are going to hell. Vandals cover their professionally lettered church signs with Christian symbols.

“We have an absolute right to be here, legally,” Greater Church of Lucifer co-president Michael Ford told reporters. “I always feel sorry for so-called Christians who feel so insecure in their belief that they have to come out here and waste their time when they’re not going to change our mind, and we’re not going to change theirs.”

While the church members asked for a peaceful co-existence, the Christians made no attempt to strike an accord or, heaven forbid, to get to know their new neighbors before deciding they hate them. They want the church out of their town and are frustrated they can't legally make that happen. Complained Christine Wieck:

"This is what we get when we have freedom of religion."

Yes, Christine. Yes it is.

Source http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/uncucumbered/greater_church_of_lucifer_under_attack_by_texas_christians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg0BFZXf1sA

Re: Greater Church Of Lucifer Under Attack By Texas Christians by Owliver(m): 5:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
let them unleash islam on them jo. na muslims fit these one. hahahahahaha... on a serious note. leave them alone
Re: Greater Church Of Lucifer Under Attack By Texas Christians by Pebcak: 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
Owliver:
let them unleash islam on them jo. na muslims fit these one. hahahahahaha... on a serious note. leave them alone

no mind them if dem call am mosque of lucifer i bet that building will not last the next 24hrs
when people go crazy religion-wise they tend to trend the Christian path
Re: Greater Church Of Lucifer Under Attack By Texas Christians by trapQ: 5:27pm On Nov 03, 2015
if they were in an Islamic country, they wouldve seen the real Lucifer that day.

2 Likes

Re: Greater Church Of Lucifer Under Attack By Texas Christians by Nzepresh(f): 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
Signs of End Time all coming in the name of church. I pray God should open our eyes to see even the hidden ones that are not spelt out. A visit to some new generation churches especially the miracle centres will tell it all. May God help his church.

1 Like

Re: Greater Church Of Lucifer Under Attack By Texas Christians by Nzepresh(f): 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
Signs of End Time all coming in the name of church. I pray God should open our eyes to see even the hidden ones that are not spelt out. A visit to some new generation churches especially the miracle centres tells it all. May God help his church.
Re: Greater Church Of Lucifer Under Attack By Texas Christians by Anas09: 6:50pm On Nov 03, 2015
@nzepriest
The op is about church of Satan, but you won't finish ur talk if u don't mention new generation churches.
I guess you are a Catholic(?), you have no idea what Catholic church is and her role in the enthronement of the anti-christ.
Go and watch this movie, "Angel and Demons". In it, u'll discover, Illuminati started in Vetican, by the Jesuit Priest. Go figure.
Re: Greater Church Of Lucifer Under Attack By Texas Christians by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
why do humans still doing the dirty job of their gods?
I think right to religion is one of human rights.
Re: Greater Church Of Lucifer Under Attack By Texas Christians by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
Anas09:
@nzepriest
The op is about church of Satan, but you won't finish ur talk if u don't mention new generation churches.
I guess you are a Catholic(?), you have no idea what Catholic church is and her role in the enthronement of the anti-christ.
Go and watch this movie, "Angel and Demons". In it, u'll discover, Illuminati started in Vetican, by the Jesuit Priest. Go figure.
and even Da Vinci code again comes to mind.
Re: Greater Church Of Lucifer Under Attack By Texas Christians by johnydon22(m): 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2015
Anas09:
@nzepriest

I would say using a movie as a source for fundamental knowledge basis is practically flawed.

Angels and Demons is fiction and that you rely on it to spite catholicism is really a poor ground to stand on.

Like krattos suggested, maybe one could also cite Da Vinci Code to assert Jesus was gay.

You seem to be quite interested in knowing then i advice you don't use movies as a basis, you need to read..

I hate it when Christians use unfounded claims to spite other Christians. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Greater Church Of Lucifer Under Attack By Texas Christians by johnydon22(m): 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
krattoss:
why do humans still doing the dirty job of their gods?

I think right to religion is one of human rights.

[b]

Religions beg for rights when it has none, but it chooses to trample on the rights of others when it gets it.

If this was in the Medieval ages when Christianity ruled Europe, those satanists would have been literally burnt at the stake... No wonder it's called Dark ages in human history.

Scientists, sorcerers, heretics, atheists, those accused of witchcraft, blasphemers were all burnt at the stake or killed using many kinds of horrific methods by Christianity.

This is what we are seeing here, People (Christians) who are exercising their rights of religion at the same time vying to deny others (Satanists) their own right of religion.

Exactly what we see when muslims accord christians the same favour but Christians scream out that they are being persecuted but look here they are persecuting others here.

Or maybe when Christians are persecuting others it is not persecution.

If anybody finds Islamic religious intolerance and persecution against Christians to be wrong

But finds what these ones are doing here to be right then that person is not just a hypocrite but also needs to re-evaluate his/her moral basis.

Because religious freedom means you are free to practise your own religion and so goes to every other person.
It doesn't mean anybody has the right to force others to live by your beliefs....

This is what we are seeing here.

"People trying to deny others freedom to exercise their own rights while freely exercising theirs
[/b]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Greater Church Of Lucifer Under Attack By Texas Christians by Nzepresh(f): 8:10pm On Nov 03, 2015
@Anas09, I am a Penticostal not a Catholic. To be honest, today, many native doctors do not ask people to come to shrines again but to their church for miracles. They perform 'miracles' that looks so real may be decieved they are from God. So they are same but different in names. Its really pathetic they use the word Church and not something else
Re: Greater Church Of Lucifer Under Attack By Texas Christians by Pebcak: 8:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
Anas09:
@nzepriest

yo yo take a chill pill right there
ain't ghat nothing for the church or satan I actually dont care if theres church of satan or not
I am a christian and by the way a catholic but what ya'all fail to realize is salvation ain't bout no denomination its a personal ordeal between you and God.
And also based on the fact that you watched a movie and your facts are based on that is lame and vague. So can I conclude that based on a nigerian movie that I watched all Pentecostal pastors fvck female church members.
I have been a catholic for a lifetime and i have been to so many other churches redeemeded all the way to C&S to non denominational church when invited but I still tell you my soul find rest in God in the Catholic church I never preach church I preach Salvation.
I attend my mass as often as I can, I pray to God and he answers me put God first and he put me first.
Re: Greater Church Of Lucifer Under Attack By Texas Christians by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 04, 2015
johnydon22:
[b]

Religions beg for rights when it has none, but it chooses to trample on the rights of others when it gets it.

If this was in the Medieval ages when Christianity ruled Europe, those satanists would have been literally burnt at the stake... No wonder it's called Dark ages in human history.

Scientists, sorcerers, heretics, atheists, those accused of witchcraft, blasphemers were all burnt at the stake or killed using many kinds of horrific methods by Christianity.

This is what we are seeing here, People (Christians) who are exercising their rights of religion at the same time vying to deny others (Satanists) their own right of religion.

Exactly what we see when muslims accord christians the same favour but Christians scream out that they are being persecuted but look here they are persecuting others here.

If anybody finds Islamic religious intolerance and persecution against Christians to be wrong

But finds what these ones are doing here to be right then that person is not just a hypocrite but also needs to re-evaluate his/her moral basis.

Because religious freedom means you are free to practise your own religion and so goes to every other person.
It doesn't mean anybody has the right to force others to live by your beliefs....

"People trying to deny others freedom to exercise their own rights while freely exercising theirs
[/b]
my brother. I no fit shout
Re: Greater Church Of Lucifer Under Attack By Texas Christians by Mellin1: 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
johnydon22:
[b]

[/b]
lol...... Makes sense but I will keep shut for now

(1) (Reply)

See What Controversial Pastor & His Members Were Seen Doing During Service.PICS / Pastor Dies Attempting Jesus' 40 Days & 40 Nights Fasting / What Does It Mean To Use Vain Repetitions In Prayer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.