Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Some Ministers Will Have No Portfolios, Buhari Tells Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Ministers Will Have No Portfolios, Buhari Tells Saraki (970 Views)

Some Ministers Are Squatting In Abuja - Amaechi / Portfolios: How Buhari Shocked Some Ministers / Some Ministers Will Have No Portfolios, Buhari Insists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Ministers Will Have No Portfolios, Buhari Tells Saraki by Drsheddy(m): 6:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
ABUJA-President Mohammadu Buhari has insisted that there would be no jobs for some screened ministerial nominees, saying that though the constitution stipulates 36 ministers, the available ministries were not up to the number.

He spoke during the presentation of the list of confirmed nominees by the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki at the presidential villa in Abuja on Tuesday.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/some-ministers-will-have-no-portfolios-buhari/
Re: Some Ministers Will Have No Portfolios, Buhari Tells Saraki by divinehand2003(m): 6:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
Hmmmm
This APC government have a lot of discordant tones. President Buhari will say one thing, his special adviser on media will spit another thing that is directly opposite what his boss had said earlier on. Funny enough it's all happening the same day. These matters concerning portfolio ministers and non-profitportfolio ministers ought to have been ironed out clearly before they face the media.
Haba, please save us from uncertainties. My head Don scatter ni.
Re: Some Ministers Will Have No Portfolios, Buhari Tells Saraki by bettercreature(m): 6:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
PMB is a yahoo boy,i know sey him go defraud some of these ministers,can somebody tell him to forget this portfolio of a thing and sort the fuel scarcity before it get worse
Or which kind CHANGE be this one
Re: Some Ministers Will Have No Portfolios, Buhari Tells Saraki by dustmalik: 6:10pm On Nov 03, 2015
I think it's high time Buhari tells Garba Shehu to learn to shut up when he has nothing to say.
Re: Some Ministers Will Have No Portfolios, Buhari Tells Saraki by DebateNigeria: 6:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
I think it's true. The source is there...
Re: Some Ministers Will Have No Portfolios, Buhari Tells Saraki by DebateNigeria: 6:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
This confusion started before inauguration and has continued till date. GMB has nothing to offer us.
Lets pray for Nigeria and pray God gives him wisdom to lead. If NIGERIA is good, it will affect all of us positively. GMB needs to repent so that God can answer his prayers. He needs to do away with all the evil that surrounds him.
Re: Some Ministers Will Have No Portfolios, Buhari Tells Saraki by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
Good move but i don't trust this ipob newspaper
Re: Some Ministers Will Have No Portfolios, Buhari Tells Saraki by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
DebateNigeria:
This confusion started before inauguration and has continued till date. GMB has nothing to offer us.
Lets pray for Nigeria and pray God gives him wisdom to lead. If NIGERIA is good, it will affect all of us positively. GMB needs to repent so that God can answer his prayers. He needs to do away with all the evil that surrounds him.
Exactly Buhari has nothing to offer idiots

2 Likes

Re: Some Ministers Will Have No Portfolios, Buhari Tells Saraki by wachakuta(m): 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
Shoro niye?
Re: Some Ministers Will Have No Portfolios, Buhari Tells Saraki by doctokwus: 6:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
dustmalik:
I think it's high time Buhari tells Garba Shehu to learn to shut up when he has nothing to say.
Everytime Garba Shehu talks,u have to hold ur breath because the man is a walking disaster, right before the inauguration.
I feel Shehu shd expressly allow PMB to vet his releases or his chief of staff b4 going going to press.He has given out too many releases invariance with the thinking of PMB
Re: Some Ministers Will Have No Portfolios, Buhari Tells Saraki by 4Kemzy(m): 6:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
Never have we fared so bad in this country like what we're facing now. At times I ask myself, is garba shehu acting on his own? Doesn't they share whatever information before disseminating it to Nigerians? Today Buhari will say this tomorrow the presidential aide will debunk. Haba! See scam..

(1) (Reply)

Picx:10 Goats Wearing Clothes Found Inside A Vehicle Impounded By Ugandan Police / APC Now Distance Itself FromTSA(Treasury Single Account)says Jonathan Started It / An Open Letter To Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.