Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,873 members, 7,848,552 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

A Plea To Edo State Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Plea To Edo State Government (1673 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) / Ize-Iyamu's Message To Edo Residents After The Edo Election (pic, Video) / Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Plea To Edo State Government by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
I use this opportunity to plea to the government of Edo State to return the school fees payable at Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma to its former rates,it is no longer news that the citizen of this country are suffering due to inability of government at different times to fulfil its campaign promises,it is very sad at this time for a state owned university to increase its tution fees.

It will be good to remind the state government that this is the second time the school fees is been increased under the same adminstration,the salary of an average nigerian worker cannot meet the current realities in the country,if a family has more than two children to cater for in the school that implies one has to step down for the other to complete territary education.

Education should not be a moral burden to the society,it is one of the primary functions of the government,it is a fundamental human right that the government has to uphold,the people of Edo State didnt vote for high rates of school fees.below is the details of new fees

The management of the
institution has just released these amount for 2015/2016 academic session approved school fees
are as follows:
1. Arts, Social Sciences and Environmental Studies(Fine and Applied Arts) – N96,250.00
2. Economics, Public Administration, Business Administration and Banking & Finance –N110,000.00
3. Natural Sciences, Agriculture, Physiology and Education –N112,500.00
4. Engineering, Naturals Sciences (Microbiology and Computer Science), Architecture and Building N122,5000.00
5. Medicine – N160,000.00
6. Medical Laboratory Sciences, Nursing, Accounting and Law – N127,000.00
6. Institute of Education – N110,000.

Please join me nairalanders to plea on behalf of the students to the state government to reverse this new fees

Cc Lalasticlala
. Afam4eva , OAM4J
Re: A Plea To Edo State Government by bofoy(m): 6:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
This is not funny Adams is very wicked

FTC = for the first time in my life it not easy . The guy below me na yeye
Re: A Plea To Edo State Government by sandraokosun1: 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
Relax, i am a student too there. I take ths as a joke and it remains so. Oshomole is a bastard and ths would swallow him. Its still holiday, if u can reach that docile khalifa do reach him. But all students shld get ready, its a battle line. Aau would be short down 4 ths
Re: A Plea To Edo State Government by bilulu(m): 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
Y I won't pity my brothers from d state (cuz am from Edo state) is cuz even after dis inhuman act dey will still b d one to showel him useless praises..... my joy is I don't ve anyone in higher institution again not to talk of AAU. Come 2016 these same students and Edo people will campaign for his anointed one n forget all d harsh tyms we passed tru for years.......
I no some Yoloba zombies will cone n attack me.
For eight years nothing is working in Edo state. All d industries he met working re dead now.
For eight years no single employment yet d cost of living skyrocketed under him. Once again we voted him so let's enjoy our dividend
Re: A Plea To Edo State Government by kokoA(m): 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
Instead of una to find Lara number beg her, na nairaland una dey come make noise.. you guys are on a loooonnnnggg thing.
Re: A Plea To Edo State Government by donphilopus: 7:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
sandraokosun1:
Relax, i am a student too there. I take ths as a joke and it remains so. Oshomole is a bastard and ths would swallow him. Its still holiday, if u can reach that docile khalifa do reach him. But all students shld get ready, its a battle line. Aau would be short down 4 ths

I take this as a rumour as well. That can never happen. It hasn't even been updated in the school website. I also heard if true, it's only gonna affect the new intakes. But it wouldn't be fair though. I know AAU SUG has since been compromised. It's even worse now that Oshiomole's nephew is the President.
Re: A Plea To Edo State Government by sandraokosun1: 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2015
donphilopus:

I take this as a rumour as well. That can never happen. It hasn't even been updated in the school website. I also heard if true, it's only gonna affect the new intakes. But it wouldn't be fair though. I know AAU SUG has since been compromised. It's even worse now that Oshiomole's nephew is the President.
guy i dont even take the news serious. Ths is sucidical, more than a 100% increase. We are nt lasu, even lasu case is diff cos its lagos with its high cost of living. I cant imagine frm 46k i pay 4 mcb to 123k that is madness. If this happens he can as well kiss the revenue he is getting there now goodbye. That sch would be grounded whether or not his dullardo nephew has been compromised

1 Like

Re: A Plea To Edo State Government by sandraokosun1: 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
bilulu:
Y I won't pity my brothers from d state (cuz am from Edo state) is cuz even after dis inhuman act dey will still b d one to showel him useless praises..... my joy is I don't ve anyone in higher institution again not to talk of AAU. Come 2016 these same students and Edo people will campaign for his anointed one n forget all d harsh tyms we passed tru for years.......
For eight years nothing is working in Edo state. All d industries he met working re dead now.
For eight years no single employment yet d cost of living skyrocketed under him. Once again we voted him so let's enjoy our dividend
he only get votes becos pdp has no option. I am hearing pdp plans to field uzamere, tell me how that idealess mofo can do anything. Imagine pdp gov and flagbearer osunbor,imasuen, arhaviebe,etc decamping a party that fielded them as flagbearer. Pdp has no idea. If it field onolememen or edebiri it would win, me myself would support that
Re: A Plea To Edo State Government by nickxtra(m): 8:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
Source of this your information?
Re: A Plea To Edo State Government by sandraokosun1: 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
kokoA:
Instead of una to find Lara number beg her, na nairaland una dey come make noise.. you guys are on a loooonnnnggg thing.
i have her contact, as well as her husband, anenih and other pdp top notch. We would turn ths on his head when we comfirm ths rumor
Re: A Plea To Edo State Government by bilulu(m): 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
sandraokosun1:
he only get votes becos pdp has no option. I am hearing pdp plans to field uzamere, tell me how that idealess mofo can do anything. Imagine pdp gov and flagbearer osunbor,imasuen, arhaviebe,etc decamping a party that fielded them as flagbearer. Pdp has no idea. If it field onolememen or edebiri it would win, me myself would support that
Among those u mentioned who among den ve gud ideology apart from imasuagbon? My brother PDP Neva increased school feels in their eight years(I stand to b corrected tho). Even if dey did not more dan 20 to 30% increase. Under PDP watch all d industries in Edo state were all functional. How much was d dept Lucky owed before leaving power n how much re we owing now? yet we call Lucky looter not knowing d biggest looter has cover their eyes(not mine) with ayelala jass
Re: A Plea To Edo State Government by ANEMMA: 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
I heard the increment in school fees affected only new intakes, but several charges have been introduced for old students as well. i was able to find out the truth after visiting the newly launched students portal at aaue.waeup.org...you can only view the fees after creating your student profile. new students school fees was increased, but old student school fee remains unchanged. From 40k to 110k(institute of education). i learnt some kind of funny charges charges have been introduced for returning students...lolsss, i laf dem in bini cuz d protest wud b unprecedented. Lasu students dey learn
Re: A Plea To Edo State Government by sandraokosun1: 8:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
bilulu:

Among those u mentioned who among den ve gud ideology apart from imasuagbon? My brother PDP Neva increased school feels in their eight years(I stand to b corrected tho). Even if dey did not more dan 20 to 30% increase. Under PDP watch all d industries in Edo state were all functional. How much was d dept Lucky owed before leaving power n how much re we owing now? yet we call Lucky looter not knowing d biggest looter has cover their eyes(not mine) with ayelala jass
i would go 4 imasuagbon anyday, it also shows pdp studity, they never utilised the brains, they hate ideas. I doubt apc would take imasuagbon as gov. It would zone to benin, maybe kenneth as deputy
Re: A Plea To Edo State Government by sandraokosun1: 8:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
ANEMMA:
I heard the increment in school fees affected only new intakes, but several charges have been introduced for old students as well. i was able to find out the truth after visiting the newly launched students portal at aaue.waeup.org...you can only view the fees after creating your student profile. new students school fees was increased, but old student school fee remains unchanged. From 40k to 110k(institute of education). i learnt some kind of funny charges charges have been introduced for returning students...lolsss, i laf dem in bini cuz d protest wud b unprecedented. Lasu students dey learn
me sef chill, ths would be worst than arab spring for oshomole. I just sent a message to the dumbo khalifa, to knw the students position since he nor get sense. AAU NO BE BEANS, we knw as e dey go and WE DEY CHILL
Re: A Plea To Edo State Government by ANEMMA: 8:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
D incremnt didn't affect old studnts. see d bulletin below posted on d sch's main notice board

Re: A Plea To Edo State Government by sandraokosun1: 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
ANEMMA:
D incremnt didn't affect old studnts. see d bulletin below posted on d sch's main notice board
what abt the dues, hearing some funny amounts have been added
Re: A Plea To Edo State Government by Gboliwe: 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
bilulu:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The most annoying part is that the same folks crying here will not raise their voices in "one accord" and shame their governor. They will protect him and insult the good for nothing T.Orji of Abia state.
Re: A Plea To Edo State Government by ANEMMA: 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
sandraokosun1:
what abt the dues, hearing some funny amounts have been added
dat's wat am saying bro. u tink dey wil increase new students fees by almost 100% nd alow old students to go scot free. dey knw wat they r doin nah..dey r playin oshio baba politics
Re: A Plea To Edo State Government by pyyxxaro: 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
Anybody when get extension for AAU now

E own don finish

That school fee nor be joke o cry
Re: A Plea To Edo State Government by sandraokosun1: 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2015
ANEMMA:
dat's wat am saying bro. u tink dey wil increase new students fees by almost 100% nd alow old students to go scot free. dey knw wat they r doin nah..dey r playin oshio baba politics
relax all na wash, whatever increment is man made and would be withdrawn, we are nt in military era. Till boys resume

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Plea To Edo State Government by waziri4biz: 9:10pm On Nov 03, 2015
If only Dan Orbi will learn to allow Brains like Edebiri to bear PDP flag instead of allowing money to blind him from seeing Marketable candidates like Edebiri

1 Like

Re: A Plea To Edo State Government by Emmason505(m): 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
waziri4biz:
If only Dan Orbi will learn to allow Brains like Edebiri to bear PDP flag instead of allowing money to blind him from seeing Marketable candidates like Edebiri
You spoke my mind. Edebiri will sell like wild fire with pastor Iyamu structures if pdp present him as their candidate.
Re: A Plea To Edo State Government by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
ANEMMA:
the school increased the fees of new intakes,because they cannot protest,that is very wicked
Re: A Plea To Edo State Government by Gassa007: 8:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
Cc Lalasticlala abeg you need to move this to frontpage
Re: A Plea To Edo State Government by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
please Cc Lalasticlala , Afam4eva , OAM4J help me move this to front page,to help aau students and their parents,this issue is a serious one
Re: A Plea To Edo State Government by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
Cc Lalasticlala , Afam4eva , OAM4J ,a topic that concern the plight of students and parents has failed to make frontpage,instead bruce eating rice.fayose visits market women and others are here,it is very unfair to aau students n parents.
Re: A Plea To Edo State Government by westreign(m): 7:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
Osho baba think again, boys are not smiling at all. Girls too feel bad. Think oooo

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Vacuum Cleaners That sweeps The Streets Of Enugu. / Donald Trumps Vows To Evict Nigerians From The US If Elected President / Broda Ayo Fayose Has No HND Cert.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.