Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

You Dont Have Boob Yet You Wore This Exposing Dress To Your Birthday Party(photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Dont Have Boob Yet You Wore This Exposing Dress To Your Birthday Party(photo (8447 Views)

CeeC At Leo Dasilva's 26th Birthday Dinner Party (Photo) / Jaiden Oluwatobi Adenibuya's Spiderman Themed Birthday Party (Photo) / Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Dont Have Boob Yet You Wore This Exposing Dress To Your Birthday Party(photo by kachonline: 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
Kendall turned 20 years old today but the Kardashians/Jenners stepped out to celebrate a night before. The brunette stepped out showing off her chest in a plunging jumpsuit for an evening of celebration at The Nice Guy restuarant in Hollywood. Kim, Kourtney, Khloe, Kylie, mother Kris, her boyfriend, Corey Gamble, Kanye and others were also present. See more photos >> http://spicyblogz..com/2015/11/kendall-jenner-turns-20-kardashians.html

Re: You Dont Have Boob Yet You Wore This Exposing Dress To Your Birthday Party(photo by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
The outfit is best for girls with small boobs, so it suits her perfectly.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Dont Have Boob Yet You Wore This Exposing Dress To Your Birthday Party(photo by Truth24(m): 7:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
Oboy
Re: You Dont Have Boob Yet You Wore This Exposing Dress To Your Birthday Party(photo by Ahmadie(m): 7:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
angry grin grin cool shocked
Re: You Dont Have Boob Yet You Wore This Exposing Dress To Your Birthday Party(photo by Khd95(m): 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2015
Op,bend down ur head, i must burst ur head.

She no get boo.bs,dos hangin there na rubber abi
Nigerians b hatin unneccessary hate

2 Likes

Re: You Dont Have Boob Yet You Wore This Exposing Dress To Your Birthday Party(photo by talk2omon(f): 9:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: You Dont Have Boob Yet You Wore This Exposing Dress To Your Birthday Party(photo by drizslim(m): 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
The Kardashians... Ever Since DevilGod Created Them We Never Rest
Re: You Dont Have Boob Yet You Wore This Exposing Dress To Your Birthday Party(photo by LieDetector(m): 10:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
Whites don't give an F. You'd be astounded at their definition of "sexy".

2 Likes

Re: You Dont Have Boob Yet You Wore This Exposing Dress To Your Birthday Party(photo by ril19(m): 11:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
OP whoz rong wiz yhu naa?
Are those two thingy not bobby again?
Oya take ya tym o.
Re: You Dont Have Boob Yet You Wore This Exposing Dress To Your Birthday Party(photo by wordbank(m): 12:41am On Nov 04, 2015
Weda na pimple, orange or watermelon I no send
Abeg baby bendan bendan pause make a nigga burst a nut BIATCH
Re: You Dont Have Boob Yet You Wore This Exposing Dress To Your Birthday Party(photo by Jaymima(f): 1:18am On Nov 04, 2015
Seriously, all these Kad/Jen women have all ran out of fashion ideas that they now take to rags in the name of dressing. the other day, it was one wearing a ripped T-shirt like most mad men in Aba road here. #seriouslyrollingmyeyes!
Well, all I see are okuko-igbo abuo especially the second girlie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Dont Have Boob Yet You Wore This Exposing Dress To Your Birthday Party(photo by ehissi(m): 3:52am On Nov 04, 2015
gringringrin
The irony of it all is that most Nigerians that are criticising this babes dressing; if U check their lineage, their great great great..... great grand mother no know wetin be bra!!

Na ordinary Boobi with bare chest them use take dey waka!! Highest find one fibrous material cover bum bum; but they were not in any way seen as promiscuous or wayward because it was not in our culture to be so!!

Na africans dey shout loudest against this type of dressing but if U check our ancestry wellu wellu; bra and pant no dey inside but decency was defined more by character and our sense of community and less by our dressing because we were guided by our culture!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmm..........
#WakaPass#

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Dont Have Boob Yet You Wore This Exposing Dress To Your Birthday Party(photo by Griffon(m): 7:12am On Nov 04, 2015
Interestingly, the whites definition of sexy differs from the black's.
Re: You Dont Have Boob Yet You Wore This Exposing Dress To Your Birthday Party(photo by DaBullIT(m): 8:18am On Nov 04, 2015
This one never get boob reach?

Na caterpillar you want make she use carry am?
Re: You Dont Have Boob Yet You Wore This Exposing Dress To Your Birthday Party(photo by octopusfreaky(f): 10:55am On Nov 04, 2015
u see yy I opened that thread its for peeps like uuu..
Re: You Dont Have Boob Yet You Wore This Exposing Dress To Your Birthday Party(photo by timmycris(m): 11:48am On Nov 04, 2015
Lool. Wetin con be this op?
Re: You Dont Have Boob Yet You Wore This Exposing Dress To Your Birthday Party(photo by jay44(m): 12:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
she is proud of wat she has weda little or big. i implore naija babes to b like her
Re: You Dont Have Boob Yet You Wore This Exposing Dress To Your Birthday Party(photo by cheeksman: 1:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
lol op, do you have any fashion sense at all ? imagine this on funke daramola or cossy orijakor

1 Like

Re: You Dont Have Boob Yet You Wore This Exposing Dress To Your Birthday Party(photo by Biim: 2:43pm On Nov 04, 2015
Op sef grin grin her b00b1e size is best for an outfit like that. She looks good.

1 Like

Re: You Dont Have Boob Yet You Wore This Exposing Dress To Your Birthday Party(photo by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
Lol, booobs no be her wahala na, she fit do breast augementation anytime she likes and make her booobs two times ur head. So OP go getta life and stop hatin unneccessary
Re: You Dont Have Boob Yet You Wore This Exposing Dress To Your Birthday Party(photo by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
wordbank:
Weda na pimple, orange or watermelon I no send
Abeg baby bendan bendan pause make a nigga burst a nut BIATCH
see as ur life be. Smh
Re: You Dont Have Boob Yet You Wore This Exposing Dress To Your Birthday Party(photo by delectablegyal(f): 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
I was expecting to see a desert, bt I saw a moderate balloon.
Re: You Dont Have Boob Yet You Wore This Exposing Dress To Your Birthday Party(photo by wordbank(m): 8:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
Durentt:
see as durentt life be. Smh
cry
Re: You Dont Have Boob Yet You Wore This Exposing Dress To Your Birthday Party(photo by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
wordbank:
cry
nonsense
Re: You Dont Have Boob Yet You Wore This Exposing Dress To Your Birthday Party(photo by wordbank(m): 9:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
Durentt:
nonsense
My square ass don't give a molecular shiat bout that
I'm all bout double F
Re: You Dont Have Boob Yet You Wore This Exposing Dress To Your Birthday Party(photo by swaggerdgrt(m): 10:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
Lekpacious,breastless and yanchless and sexy OLOSHO

(1) (Reply)

No Bra Day: Bursty Lady Flaunts Her Massive Boobs In Braless Photo / Fathia Balogun Fights Mosun Filani Over Shoes. / Women Flock To The Zoo To See Handsome Gorilla In China (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.