Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Personal Assistant - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Personal Assistant (1889 Views)

Personal Assistant Needed / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 / Personal Assistant Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Personal Assistant by MoJewel(m): 8:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
Our Client; a Leading Bank in Nigeria is looking for a Personal Assistant for one of its Executive Directors.

Qualification; HND/B.Sc with a minimum of Second Class Lower and Lower Credit Respectively

Experience: 1 -2 related experience.

Salary: Attractive and commensurate with the role.

Interested and Qualified Candidates should send their CVs to moyo.olanipekun@workforcegroup.com using Personal Assistant as subject.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Personal Assistant by prettywendy: 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
What happened to documentation done on finance intern officer.pls do some thing about its becus is not easy too go thru u guy documentation and yet still at home doing not.pls try and review ur stuff abeg
Re: Personal Assistant by HaykayIsOkay(m): 11:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
for how long now if I may ask
prettywendy:
What happened to documentation done on finance intern officer.pls do some thing about its becus is not easy too go thru u guy documentation and yet still at home doing not.pls try and review ur stuff abeg
Re: Personal Assistant by prettywendy: 6:33am On Nov 04, 2015
Last month
Re: Personal Assistant by HaykayIsOkay(m): 8:03am On Nov 04, 2015
prettywendy:
Last month
Re: Personal Assistant by akinloluwao: 10:26am On Nov 04, 2015
prettywendy:
With this your english, nobody will employ you, that's why they refused to get back to you

1 Like

Re: Personal Assistant by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 04, 2015
akinloluwao:
With this your english, nobody will employ you, that's why they refused to get back to you

very insolent. wit ur redefind english how many estate hav u got? Being rude was very unnecessary

1 Like

Re: Personal Assistant by akinloluwao: 11:37am On Nov 04, 2015
zaragal:

very insolent. wit ur redefind english how many estate hav u got? Being rude was very unnecessary
shut the f-uck up there. what do you know? gerrahereeeee
Re: Personal Assistant by benedima1990(m): 12:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
akinloluwao:

Nawa for you oooo. Your mates are out there finking of how to get millions while you're busy pointing out people's mistake on nairaland......I jus wonder when Nigerians will start concentrating on getting solution instead of finding faults.

1 Like

Re: Personal Assistant by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
akinloluwao:

Looking for common sense in ur brain ....loading ......loading....loadin ....loadi...load....sense not found embarassed...not even a drop cry..

Amazingly, am not surprised..folks like u aren't born with brains...u are jst meant to be entirely stupid undecided

Quote me if u mad grin

1 Like

Re: Personal Assistant by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
benedima1990:

Nawa for you oooo. Your mates are out there finking of how to get millions while you're busy pointing out people's mistake on nairaland......I jus wonder when Nigerians will start concentrating on getting solution instead of finding faults.

I tired ooo...with him english he still dey fyn work...good radiance to bad rubbish undecided

2 Likes

Re: Personal Assistant by HaykayIsOkay(m): 12:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
Akinloluwa, thr is a better and polite way to correct a mistake. You can actually correct this person privately without cursing or wishing the person a bad luck in a public platform like this. This person can still succeed and finally be the one to employ you. Remember, success or achievement does not have anything to do with your vocabulary. Please my name sake, learn to be formal and polite. Thanks.
akinloluwao:

2 Likes

Re: Personal Assistant by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
HaykayIsOkay:
Akinloluwa, thr is a better and polite way to correct a mistake. You can actually correct this person privately without cursing or wishing the person a bad luck in a public platform like this. This person can still succeed and finally be the one to employ you. Remember, success or achievement does not have anything to do with your vocabulary. Please my name sake, learn to be formal and polite. Thanks.

Sensible smiley

(1) (Reply)

Writers Needed For A Leading Blog / Access Bank Nigeria Entry-level Graduate Trainee Recruitment -apply Now / Mercy Corps Recruitment For Graduate Interns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.