Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

The Reason(s) Babies Find It Comfortable Sleeping On Cold/cooler Floor/surfaces - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Reason(s) Babies Find It Comfortable Sleeping On Cold/cooler Floor/surfaces (5660 Views)

Help With Wife's Sleeping Position / My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night / Married Couples: Are You Comfortable With Your Mother-In-Law Living With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason(s) Babies Find It Comfortable Sleeping On Cold/cooler Floor/surfaces by nickxtra(m): 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
Please may I ask this question from experienced parents and child care givers in this forum on why my 18 months old baby would always want to sleep on the bare tiled floor? When she sleeps and it appears as if she is deeply asleep and we take her to the bed, she will start screaming until she wakes up and finds her way back to the floor where it she finds cooler. We are concerned about this sudden development because we feel the floor may be too cold for her. Is this normal or what do we do?
Re: The Reason(s) Babies Find It Comfortable Sleeping On Cold/cooler Floor/surfaces by Gboliwe: 8:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
nickxtra:
Please may I ask this question from experienced parents and child care givers in this forum on why my 18 months old baby would always want to sleep on the bare tiled floor? When she sleeps and it appears as if she is deeply asleep and we take her to the bed, she will start screaming until she wakes up and finds her way back to the floor where it she finds cooler. We are concerned about this sudden development because we feel the floor may be too cold for her. Is this normal or what do we do?

It has to do with something from her previous life. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: The Reason(s) Babies Find It Comfortable Sleeping On Cold/cooler Floor/surfaces by nickxtra(m): 8:35am On Nov 04, 2015
Gboliwe:

It has to do with something from her previous life. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I don't understand
Re: The Reason(s) Babies Find It Comfortable Sleeping On Cold/cooler Floor/surfaces by LordReed(m): 9:54am On Nov 04, 2015
nickxtra:

Do you swaddle her in layers and layers of clothes? Is your home cool or sweltering?
Re: The Reason(s) Babies Find It Comfortable Sleeping On Cold/cooler Floor/surfaces by nickxtra(m): 11:08am On Nov 04, 2015
LordReed:

Do you swaddle her in layers and layers of clothes? Is your home cool or sweltering?
She lays on the main mattress. It's a spacious room, but you can't rule out the possibility of heat when the wheather is inclement.
Re: The Reason(s) Babies Find It Comfortable Sleeping On Cold/cooler Floor/surfaces by mondaynelson20: 11:14am On Nov 04, 2015
My Name is Moral,i live in California,i have a big testimony to say to the people who have Womb problem, I have been married for four years without any child, nor pregnancy and so i became very sad and lost hope in life because my doctor told me there is no way for me to get pregnant and this really make life so hard for me and this made my husband to turn away from me.My sister in-law told me about DR EZIKE from the Internet,how he has helped people with this similar problem that i am going through so i contacted him and explained to him. He told me not to worry and that everything we soon be okay.He cast a spell and it was a miracle to my greatest surprise three days later my husband came back to apologize for all he has done and told me he is fully ready to support me in any thing i want,and Dr.EZIKE he gave me just water from his temple to drink and he also gave my husband some thing to rub before we made love.just few months later i got pregnant and gave birth to twins (boy and girl) we are now a happy family.i will advice you to email him now,ID:drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact him for help via email:drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life.his mobile number on what/apps:+2348167554235.....
Re: The Reason(s) Babies Find It Comfortable Sleeping On Cold/cooler Floor/surfaces by LordReed(m): 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
nickxtra:
She lays on the main mattress. It's a spacious room, but you can't rule out the possibility of heat when the wheather is inclement.

If your child is constantly experiencing heat she may be seeking a cooler environment. Do you use AC?
Re: The Reason(s) Babies Find It Comfortable Sleeping On Cold/cooler Floor/surfaces by nickxtra(m): 7:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
LordReed:

If your child is constantly experiencing heat she may be seeking a cooler environment. Do you use AC?
The APC is in the sitting room, while the fan is in the bedroom where she sleeps with her mum
Re: The Reason(s) Babies Find It Comfortable Sleeping On Cold/cooler Floor/surfaces by LordReed(m): 8:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
nickxtra:
The APC is in the sitting room, while the fan is in the bedroom where she sleeps with her mum

And I guess the tiles she likes sleeping on are in the parlour, right? I think she wants to be in a cool environment, see what you can do about making the room cooler, maybe installing another AC in the room.
Re: The Reason(s) Babies Find It Comfortable Sleeping On Cold/cooler Floor/surfaces by FlySly05: 9:06am On Nov 05, 2015
My son does that too and we do quickly pick him up from the floor or ask him to get up because we find out that he falls sick when he does that without check.
Re: The Reason(s) Babies Find It Comfortable Sleeping On Cold/cooler Floor/surfaces by softvio(m): 9:23am On Nov 05, 2015
When i was young, i did that. Every member of my family are use to that, even my little nephew.. I think it might be family trait sometimes. So the question is, did you act like that when you're lil or your spouse?
Re: The Reason(s) Babies Find It Comfortable Sleeping On Cold/cooler Floor/surfaces by Haywhymido(m): 10:18am On Nov 05, 2015
Get AC installed in ur room. The baby like it cool
Re: The Reason(s) Babies Find It Comfortable Sleeping On Cold/cooler Floor/surfaces by afrobaby(f): 12:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
I do that a lot especially when I want to come down with fever or whenever I am pregnant, my kid sister does that too, and my son does that. Just try make the bedroom cool, I don't think it has any negative effect on babies when they sleep on the floor, afterall, it doesn't have any effect on me
Re: The Reason(s) Babies Find It Comfortable Sleeping On Cold/cooler Floor/surfaces by nickxtra(m): 9:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
afrobaby:
I do that a lot especially when I want to come down with fever or whenever I am pregnant, my kid sister does that too, and my son does that. Just try make the bedroom cool, I don't think it has any negative effect on babies when they sleep on the floor, afterall, it doesn't have any effect on me
Ok. Thanks
Re: The Reason(s) Babies Find It Comfortable Sleeping On Cold/cooler Floor/surfaces by nickxtra(m): 9:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
afrobaby:
Ok, but you are an adult while my baby is just 18 weeks old.
Re: The Reason(s) Babies Find It Comfortable Sleeping On Cold/cooler Floor/surfaces by nickxtra(m): 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
Haywhymido:
Get AC installed in ur room. The baby like it cool
It's ok, thanks. In think it will do that
Re: The Reason(s) Babies Find It Comfortable Sleeping On Cold/cooler Floor/surfaces by afrobaby(f): 9:36am On Nov 11, 2015
nickxtra:
Ok, but you are an adult while my baby is just 18 weeks old.

My son does that too
Re: The Reason(s) Babies Find It Comfortable Sleeping On Cold/cooler Floor/surfaces by nickxtra(m): 11:27am On Nov 11, 2015
afrobaby:

My son does that too
Ok, thanks very much for your concern

(1) (Reply)

I Hate Her And Even The Kids / Help: My Wife Is So Careless With Our Kid….!!! / Could Women Have Multiple Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.