Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Who Is The Governor Of Anambra State. Uba Or Obi. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Governor Of Anambra State. Uba Or Obi. (4293 Views)

IGP Arase, Obi, Ahmed, Others May Be Sacked- Daily Trust / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) / Can an Igbo Man Be the Governor of Lagos State? (Segregation on Channels TV?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Governor Of Anambra State. Uba Or Obi. by Becomrrich: 3:53pm On May 11, 2009
Who is the Governor of Anambra state. Uba or Obi? The consitution says it should be Uba and not Obi. I dont have the time. INEC was right when it conduct the 2007 election . The court was wrong. I have nothing against OBI. If I have time. I would paste what the consitution says.
Re: Who Is The Governor Of Anambra State. Uba Or Obi. by asha80(m): 3:57pm On May 11, 2009
Go and bring maps to prove your claim cheesy
Re: Who Is The Governor Of Anambra State. Uba Or Obi. by deor03(m): 3:59pm On May 11, 2009
asha 80:

Go and bring maps to prove your claim cheesy

Yes Oh, without a Map showing the Region controlled by Uba or Obi, I will not believe or join issues with you.

ALL we are saying : GIVE US GOOGLE MAP

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Madam EFCC Is Also A Thief. / Sss Nigeria, How Do They Operate? / Military Declare Shoot-on-sight In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.