Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

The Mad People Behind A Nissan Micra Steering Wheel At Ibadan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Mad People Behind A Nissan Micra Steering Wheel At Ibadan (690 Views)

Baby Put Under Trailer’s Wheel To Be Crushed, Rescued In Kaduna / Female FRSC Officer Dragging Steering With A Driver Another Smashes The Screen / Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mad People Behind A Nissan Micra Steering Wheel At Ibadan by Eddygourdo(m): 10:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
That caption captures it all, I was almost killed today if not for God. How can trafficator lights be for fancy, how can the brake pedal become a toy to test it's strength at the center of the road not minding who is behind you. The worst part is that if something eventually happens eg kissing or out right accidents then u need to see argument cum denials and finger pointing. The behaviour of these taxi drivers on the lagos ibadan Road would give any visitor an exact and accurate demo of a typical Nigerian. I think these are the worst set of drivers in the world and just to think that they even in a tiny car with silly passengers who are most times oblivious to the fact that they just dodged death. Anyway help me thank God for his grace, thank me for my driving skills and thank my car cynthia for responding to my romance on her brakes and steering while saving my life. Goodnight all
Re: The Mad People Behind A Nissan Micra Steering Wheel At Ibadan by Amdayburh(m): 10:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: The Mad People Behind A Nissan Micra Steering Wheel At Ibadan by madgoat(m): 10:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: The Mad People Behind A Nissan Micra Steering Wheel At Ibadan by permsec: 7:15am On Nov 04, 2015
Hmmmm.

Re: The Mad People Behind A Nissan Micra Steering Wheel At Ibadan by Eddygourdo(m): 8:42am On Nov 04, 2015
permsec:
Hmmmm.
if u have the experience on that road then u will be able to relate, but since u don't just read and move along, cheers

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Robber Caught This Morning At VGC Lagos / SO SAD: R@ped And Dead Body Lying Across New Motor Spare Parts Market +18 PHOTOS / UNILAG Rapist Lecturer Gets 21 Years In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.