Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Baby Put Under Trailer’s Wheel To Be Crushed, Rescued In Kaduna - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Put Under Trailer’s Wheel To Be Crushed, Rescued In Kaduna (43470 Views)

Abandoned Baby Boy Rescued In Abuleegba, Lagos (Video) / Anambra ”Slave Boy” Who Was Locked In A Locker Rescued In Nnewi / Corpers Kidnapped On Their Way To Camp, Rescued In A Forest In Imo. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Put Under Trailer’s Wheel To Be Crushed, Rescued In Kaduna by goldcoinhub: 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2018
A 3-month-old baby boy whose mother, Aisha Yau, attempted to kill, by placing under the wheels of a trailer so he could be crushed, has been rescued by Kaduna state government.

According to TheNation, Kaduna State Commissioner for Women Affairs and Social Development, Hafsat Muhammed, rescued the baby from Aisha.

Aisha, who stays under the popular Kawo bridge, was said to have purposely kept the baby under a trailer’s wheel with the expectation that when the trailer moves, it will crush him.

To ensure that that was done, she stood aloof and prevented people from carrying the baby while persuading the driver of the truck to start the engine.

But unfortunately for her and fortunately for the infant, a passerby quickly drew the attention of the commissioner to the scene. But the lady, Aisha said, she could not explain how she found herself in Kaduna. .

She hinted that it was the crisis in her state, Taraba, that scattered her family members without a trace of any of them, more than a year ago.

“One of my suitors in Kasuwan Baici here in Kaduna, got me pregnant but he denied the pregnancy and refused to take care of me and the baby. So, I want to kill the baby to save myself from shame”, she said.

Speaking with newsmen, the commissioner said she has directed social department in her ministry to take Aisha to the hospital for medical examination and treatment before repatriating her and her child to Taraba State.

https://lailasnews.com/baby-put-under-trailers-wheel-to-be-crushed-rescued/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Put Under Trailer’s Wheel To Be Crushed, Rescued In Kaduna by wakaman: 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
God!
Where are you?

23 Likes

Re: Baby Put Under Trailer’s Wheel To Be Crushed, Rescued In Kaduna by Olalan(m): 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
It seems many people are without a conscience in this age......

19 Likes

Re: Baby Put Under Trailer’s Wheel To Be Crushed, Rescued In Kaduna by chicagoPD(m): 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2018
God should bless some heartless parents with a baby like Chucky.....to stab them from the inside and tear up their stomach angry angry angry

31 Likes

Re: Baby Put Under Trailer’s Wheel To Be Crushed, Rescued In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
and there are people here on NL seriously searching for kids...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Put Under Trailer’s Wheel To Be Crushed, Rescued In Kaduna by Homeboiy: 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
Effect of fücking around

20 Likes

Re: Baby Put Under Trailer’s Wheel To Be Crushed, Rescued In Kaduna by hisgrace090: 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
This is another level of mental illness.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Put Under Trailer’s Wheel To Be Crushed, Rescued In Kaduna by Flatties: 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2018
tramodine diet

6 Likes

Re: Baby Put Under Trailer’s Wheel To Be Crushed, Rescued In Kaduna by inoki247: 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
codeine diet.. if iz from d north anything dey du is d results of drugs...

3 Likes

Re: Baby Put Under Trailer’s Wheel To Be Crushed, Rescued In Kaduna by Pabloosas(m): 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
Mama why? The heart of ...

1 Like

Re: Baby Put Under Trailer’s Wheel To Be Crushed, Rescued In Kaduna by SEONaijaExpert: 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
Heartless people everywhere

Some dey find dem no see, you wey see wan kill am

3 Likes

Re: Baby Put Under Trailer’s Wheel To Be Crushed, Rescued In Kaduna by Platony(m): 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
How i wish d Angels wil jst blow d Trumpet dis weekend.

U'll hear guys:

EJIRO: Ochuko, d hengels don dey blow d whistle o..

OCHUKO: For wetin na,..bt my guy bin wire me cal ystrday say na month end na,..why dem come dey change am for us na,..shuoo

EJIRO: Guy,...may u for adjust quick o, dem don near

OCHUKO: Relax,..Na warri o, we no fit carry last. Abeg no forget carry matches o incase we go heaven,..u knw say no fire dia to tk light dope.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Baby Put Under Trailer’s Wheel To Be Crushed, Rescued In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
How come the commissioner was passing by just in time?

To ensure that that was done, she stood aloof and prevented people from carrying the baby while persuading the driver of the truck to start the engine.

But unfortunately for her and fortunately for the infant, a passerby quickly drew the attention of the commissioner to the scene
Am I the only one that thinks this is staged? No I can't be the only one. She prevented people from carrying the baby (while standing aloof), and also persuaded the driver to start the engine, (who also like the rest of the people there, know there is a baby there). Was she holding a gun ni?!
And then, they drew the commissioner attention to the scene so fast. Is she the police? That means she was nearby. Abi why didn't they call police instead of commissioner.

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Baby Put Under Trailer’s Wheel To Be Crushed, Rescued In Kaduna by Lexusgs430: 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
If you are not ready, keep your legs shut...... Or wear condom/contraceptive pills ......

2 Likes

Re: Baby Put Under Trailer’s Wheel To Be Crushed, Rescued In Kaduna by amaniro: 10:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
wakaman:
God!
Where are you?

shut up. God doesn't partake in stupidity. People are meant to die. This is fate. Human stupidity don't invite God intervention.
Re: Baby Put Under Trailer’s Wheel To Be Crushed, Rescued In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
Chai!
Re: Baby Put Under Trailer’s Wheel To Be Crushed, Rescued In Kaduna by franchasng: 10:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
This is just part of the problems Fulani herdsmen terrorists have created in Nigeria.

The lady lost all her family members as a result of crises (Fulani herdsmen attacks) in her hometown in Taraba, which turned her to a refugee wandering about the city, hence, vulnerable person that fell victim to a heartless man that impregnated her and denied her to add to her daily pains cry angry angry

As we blame her, let us blame our failed federal government. Let us blame our failed security chiefs! Let us blame our failed leaders! Nigeria is gradually turning to a completely failed state without hope, it really hurts cry

12 Likes

Re: Baby Put Under Trailer’s Wheel To Be Crushed, Rescued In Kaduna by tstx(m): 10:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
WTF... Some people get mind ooo.
Re: Baby Put Under Trailer’s Wheel To Be Crushed, Rescued In Kaduna by thesicilian: 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
wakaman:
God!
Where are you?
He was there watching, and He not only sent someone to rescue the baby, but also made sure the baby will be cared for at least till he comes of age.

If you are expecting Him to strike dead the evil mother on the spot, ask yourself why He hasn't done that to you for all the sins you have committed in secret.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Put Under Trailer’s Wheel To Be Crushed, Rescued In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
shocked
Re: Baby Put Under Trailer’s Wheel To Be Crushed, Rescued In Kaduna by Austema(m): 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
Behold a Child of great destiny
Re: Baby Put Under Trailer’s Wheel To Be Crushed, Rescued In Kaduna by Krafty006: 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Baby Put Under Trailer’s Wheel To Be Crushed, Rescued In Kaduna by wakaman: 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
amaniro:

shut up. God doesn't partake in stupidity. People are meant to die. This is fate. Human stupidity don't invite God intervention.

Why the insult!

May your God punish you.

Vermin!
Re: Baby Put Under Trailer’s Wheel To Be Crushed, Rescued In Kaduna by Austema(m): 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
booqee:
How come the commissioner was passing by just in time?
only God can do that

1 Like

Re: Baby Put Under Trailer’s Wheel To Be Crushed, Rescued In Kaduna by MatthewN: 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
to me all mother are women but not all women are mother.

1 Like

Re: Baby Put Under Trailer’s Wheel To Be Crushed, Rescued In Kaduna by amaniro: 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
wakaman:

Why the insult!
May your God punish you.
Vermin!
God can't punish me. I did nothing wrong. !
Re: Baby Put Under Trailer’s Wheel To Be Crushed, Rescued In Kaduna by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
I love the bravely instead of her to leave a nuisance in this world better to end it now, Buhari mother would have do the same and safe us from all this stress

2 Likes

Re: Baby Put Under Trailer’s Wheel To Be Crushed, Rescued In Kaduna by wakaman: 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
amaniro:

God can't punish me. I did nothing wrong.
!

You insulted me without provocation, I was asking God not a vermin like you.

Your God would punish you or men would for your foul mouth and character.
Re: Baby Put Under Trailer’s Wheel To Be Crushed, Rescued In Kaduna by wakaman: 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
thesicilian:

He was there watching, and He not only sent someone to rescue the baby, but also made sure the baby will be cared for at least till he comes of age.

If you are expecting Him to strike dead the evil mother on the spot, ask yourself why He hasn't done that to you for all the sins you have committed in secret.

Another vermin.

I was asking God not you, vermin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested / 55yr-old Man Beats 65-yr-old Lover To Death In Hotel Room After Sex / MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.